Author Topic: Tara and Nathan  (Read 18393 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Tara and Nathan
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 06:56:45 PM »
Nathan mentioned a legal contract to me and then the persons initials who's actually involved in a legal contract with me.   A Legal situation was the reason I'd called but I only asked him for a general reading. I can't believe he blurted out the persons initials.  Now I'm suspecting someone else shared notes with him.  :(

Who are you suspecting?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2019, 07:13:55 PM »
I've read with too many to suspect anyone particular.  As I think more about it I don't believe I've ever given anyone the last name of the person I'm in a legal situation with.  I tend to only give first names. This is so odd, I'm shocked he gives this legal line to everyone and how did he get the initials?  I thought I misunderstood him but I recorded the call and listened to it a few times.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2019, 11:36:30 PM »
Tara is on it for me when she doesnt let her own judgments get in the way. I can usually tell when she's having an off day but it's always a gamble. Haha but she's great with channeling!

Offline embibems

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2019, 12:11:40 AM »
Tara is on it for me when she doesnt let her own judgments get in the way. I can usually tell when she's having an off day but it's always a gamble. Haha but she's great with channeling!

I second this! I've just had too many off experiences w her to call her for a good long while if at all. But I agree, when she's on it she really works for me!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2019, 07:37:51 PM »
Any recent updates?experience or thoughts on Nathan!?!?

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2019, 10:59:19 PM »
Almost 2 years ago Nathan told me about a contract related to work with a client with the initials JC. In my case it was a company I had a contract with and was right on with the initials. Don't recall if what he said regarding it was accurate as it wasn't my focus during the reading but I was shocked at the initials being right.

Hope they weren't the same initials he gave others...

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2019, 02:13:25 AM »
Nathan throws “contract” predictions left and right. He gave me a lengthy speech on that a few months ago. Nothing happened. In my humble opinion, he makes that stuff up. He has a few go-to lines that he always tells everyone.

Offline Heather

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2019, 02:15:53 AM »
Yes, he asked me about a contract and if I was having a legal issue. He has a gift but I don’t know what that’s about.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2019, 03:43:44 AM »
Omg same here well from this forum im guessing that he start all ready by saying I see a love coming back and I see legal issue around you!! I was so happy I had in mind that he was accurate 🤔

Offline Heather

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2019, 03:34:57 PM »
I read with Nathan last week, and he said that between two jobs I was desiring, I would get one of them. I wanted them both since they are only part time. He said he only saw one. Well, he was right. One said yes, the other no. The only thing I question is that he said the one I’d get is well established. The one that was most established is the one I actually didn’t get. But then he said I’d get plenty of work with the one. He’s been right about that so far.

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back