Author Topic: Tara and Nathan  (Read 18184 times)

Offline Allsy2304

Tara and Nathan
« on: October 07, 2018, 09:18:41 PM »
I am wondering how many people have had predictions come true with either Tara or Nathan.  They both gave me very accurate information to the point I was almost in tears because it felt like they've been watching me.  Tara gave me an original timeframe that Nathan has been sticking to, but she has been moving it around.

I also read with Tajah but her reading did not make sense to me. She maintained she was connected to me but her information didn't quite make sense. She did give me the same end prediction and timeframe as Nathan and Tara.

Offline Heather

Re: Tara and Nathan
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »
I’ve read with all 3. Nathan is good, but he confuses me sometimes. He goes on tangents with bringing in names that aren’t connected with me. I want to navigate the call not him. I mean, it’s extremely expensive.

Tara is very at good at picking up eerily accurate details, but she too can get sidetracked retrogrades and such.

I’ve had some success with Tajah as well.

You can get more information out of Nathan if you’re willing to spend about 20 minutes with him.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:20:22 PM by Heather »

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 10:22:05 PM »
Yes, once he told me about a communication I’d receive within 24 hours and it happened. He’s been accurate about other things as well, but then again he has been dead wrong too.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 01:54:15 AM »
Tara had to fish for information from me and was rude and annoyed I asked for a general, I was not impressed at all and rather disappointed

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 03:48:43 AM »
Same! I wanted to get refund from my call with tara as soon as I hung up

Offline Heather

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 09:42:59 AM »
Tara asks for information that’s completely unnecessary, but she can be crazy accurate at times

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 09:49:00 AM »
With me, she's never really had to fish or ask for unnecessary information.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 09:19:03 PM »
I had a reading with Nathan for the first time yesterday. His reading regarding my POI did not make sense in the first half of the call - but I find he talks quite fast and has a strong accent. I did provide him some information to my situation, and he made predictions that I will see my POI between Oct 17-31 or November. Very similar timelines to Tara, and another psychic. We will see if it comes true but I'm not holding my breath as I haven't heard from my POI in 3 weeks and he lives in another country  ::)

I wish I spent more than 10 minute with Nathan but currently, I'm on a tight budget !

Offline embibems

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 09:32:36 PM »
I'm waiting to have my first reading with Nathan right now! I've been first in line for at least 30 mins lol, whoever is talking to him must be having an amazing session because this is the second or third time they've added 10 more minutes... I'm getting impatient over here, share some of that Nathan love with us lol!

Hopefully he doesn't log off before getting to me... I will update as soon as I read with him. Tara has been a little too chatty and astrologically inclined this week for me to read with her again just yet :)

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 09:44:31 PM »
I'm waiting to have my first reading with Nathan right now! I've been first in line for at least 30 mins lol, whoever is talking to him must be having an amazing session because this is the second or third time they've added 10 more minutes... I'm getting impatient over here, share some of that Nathan love with us lol!

Hopefully he doesn't log off before getting to me... I will update as soon as I read with him. Tara has been a little too chatty and astrologically inclined this week for me to read with her again just yet :)

Haha, that always happens to me with Nathan!  Don't be surprised if you end up waiting an extra hour because other people keep extending their sessions.  I think he's worth the wait and will not log off before he's done with everyone in the que!

Offline embibems

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 10:16:45 PM »

Haha, that always happens to me with Nathan!  Don't be surprised if you end up waiting an extra hour because other people keep extending their sessions.  I think he's worth the wait and will not log off before he's done with everyone in the que!

Hahaha thanks for understanding! I get so anxious when I speak to a new psychic... no hate to who he was speaking with.

I will say--he told me some things that were really uncanny. He mentioned a life changing moment in 2019 which is also the same as what Mattie told me during our first session last week. He knew why I was calling and knew the current situation well. He also picked up on various turning points this past year with my POI. I would have kept going with him but I need to save my $ and mins. for a callback I have with Mattie scheduled!

He picked up on a name of someone in my cohort at school who might be interested in me and I will admit, the vibes have been there but I'm not sure quite as strong as he said. They're not reciprocated that's for sure lol. But yeah, he definitely was connected to me... it'll be interesting to see how November goes as he said. "Stability"... ahhh.. sounds nice, doesn't it? ;) 8)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:49:32 PM by embibems »

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 10:27:52 PM »

Hahaha thanks for understanding! I get so anxious when I speak to a new psychic... no hate to who he was speaking with.

I will say--he told me some things that were really uncanny. He mentioned a life changing moment in 2019 which is also the same as what Mattie told me during our first session last week. He knew why I was calling and knew the current situation well. He also picked up on various turning points this past year with my POI. I would have kept going with him but I need to say my $ and mins. for a callback I have with Mattie scheduled!

He picked up on a name of someone in my cohort at school who might be interested in me and I will admit, the vibes have been there but I'm not sure quite as strong as he said. They're not reciprocated that's for sure lol. But yeah, he definitely was connected to me... it'll be interesting to see how November goes as he said. "Stability"... ahhh.. sounds nice, doesn't it? ;) 8)

That is amazing! 

Offline calibabe

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2018, 04:05:07 AM »
Nathan predicted that someone would ask me out and gave a general time frame which happened.  I also asked about someone whom I haven't heard from in 3 months.  Nathan said he would contact me and he did a week later...  I'm impressed. 

Tara I don't bother to call anymore.  She is not detailed and goes off on tangents.  Nathan is more accurate and to the point.  No astrology crap.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »
Tara asks dates of birth and a million other questions. I probably read with her a total of 3 times but not one thing ever happened. I didn't try Nathan.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2018, 06:37:34 PM »
I had my first reading with Tara mid August and she was accurate about the current situation. She told me things about my POI which was spot on, and I was able to verify this information a week later. The POI contact and in person predictions came true, even when I thought it was impossible.

I am still waiting for predictions to pass from my second and third reading with her and so far, no news.

anything