Author Topic: Physchics Forum  (Read 3165 times)

Offline vanyct

Physchics Forum
« on: September 08, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
Yesterday I was surfing the net and came across a forum similar to this one, but its for psychics.  Its public forum so anyone can read the posts.  The reason I'm sharing this with you all is that it gave me a view into the psychics way of life.  Short summary is that the majority of people in this forum were work at home moms who work for companies like California Psychics, Psychic Source, Keen etc.  They talk about how they are at home with their kids while taking phone calls and how they deal with callers like us who keep calling them and asking the same question lol. 
What bothered me the most is that they are stating that site like CP charge us 7 or 8 dollars a minute and the psychics share of that, according to what they are saying, is between .30 and .80 cents.  So that got me thinkning, if I was a true psychic would I want to be making that?  .80 a minute for an hour is about 48 dollars so that's still a lot, but no where near what we are paying these sites which I think is at least $50 when we call for a 5-10 minute call.  Like I said it was very interesting if anyone would like the address PM me, I don't want to post it because I wouldn't like this forum posted on another site. 

Offline vanyct

Re: Physchics Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 05:42:24 PM »
I've been doing some more reading and they are commenting on how they use their cell phones and take calls from clients while they are out doing errands!! I'm a little uncomfortable knowing that my psychic maybe out at the grocery store while they are giving me a reading.  How much of my energy can you tap into when you're not giving me your full attention.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:12:17 PM »
I've been doing some more reading and they are commenting on how they use their cell phones and take calls from clients while they are out doing errands!! I'm a little uncomfortable knowing that my psychic maybe out at the grocery store while they are giving me a reading.  How much of my energy can you tap into when you're not giving me your full attention.

That is true.  When I read with Raven Star she was out in her car running around.  I could hear it and all the movement.  I think she was shopping.  Funny though....I thought she still picked up on some really good stuff.  lol  But I feel it could have been much better if I had her full attention.  I haven't called back.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 09:38:09 PM »
I called Robert Lee once (asknow or psychic source) and could hear his microwave and kid crying. And it was a horrible rude reading.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 01:05:08 AM »
I lost track of who I sent the link to, the system will only let me send out a message every 500 seconds, its aggrevating.

kellyv712

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 12:56:18 PM »
It was me!!!!  Thanks!!!

anything