Author Topic: Everyone was wrong  (Read 4627 times)

Offline kacee8796

Everyone was wrong
« on: March 12, 2020, 04:49:14 AM »
I've been binging on readings for the past half year after a nasty separation. I tried so many hard hitters on here, I've tried psychics who were brutally honest, psychics who have consistently gotten predictions right for many people. I recently found out that my POI is with someone new. Just about everyone said he was coming back around this time. I've had psychics confused as to why he hadn't reached out yet. And to be fair, some have predicted back in 2019 that he wouldn't come back until the 2nd half of 2020, so those timeframes have not passed, but for the most part, everyone has been wrong.

And don't get me wrong. I haven't been waiting around for him this entire time. I've dated other people, landed a dream job, done a lot of personal growth and healing! But no matter what, I could never get him out of my head, so I thought that maybe this was special, and that he was meant to be in my life. However, maybe that was just me clinging onto false hope!

Now regarding those who were honest with me... I had one reader on Purple Ocean of all platforms tell me that he was with another girl. Readings with Gina told me that he needed to experience the ups and downs with her before returning to me and that it would take another 6 months. At this point, I doubt he's going to return, so I will continue focusing on me and looking for someone new. Perhaps this is the wakeup call I needed to truly let go. SistaLove on PO also told me to move on and that I had a bright future coming up and that I've been enabling myself by holding onto my POI! Now that's real honesty! We go to psychics and hold onto false hope because we're not ready to accept the present for what it is. Back in December, Psychic Carrie also told me that he was never going to reach out and that I was going to meet someone new in April.

For what it's worth, although binging on readings has held me back, in a way, it did help with my healing process. I think it's just something I needed to go through to learn and grow more as a person. And I don't think I'm going to completely give up on getting psychic readings, but rather, I will focus on general readings from now on. I was obsessed with question-based readings about this one person, who isn't even that important in the grand scheme of things. I'm honestly very sad, but I have bigger fish to fry, and more fish in the sea to catch! I wish I could've posted something more happy, but I thought that by sharing this maybe I could help someone :)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Everyone was wrong
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 07:00:59 AM »
I've been binging on readings for the past half year after a nasty separation. I tried so many hard hitters on here, I've tried psychics who were brutally honest, psychics who have consistently gotten predictions right for many people. I recently found out that my POI is with someone new. Just about everyone said he was coming back around this time. I've had psychics confused as to why he hadn't reached out yet. And to be fair, some have predicted back in 2019 that he wouldn't come back until the 2nd half of 2020, so those timeframes have not passed, but for the most part, everyone has been wrong.

And don't get me wrong. I haven't been waiting around for him this entire time. I've dated other people, landed a dream job, done a lot of personal growth and healing! But no matter what, I could never get him out of my head, so I thought that maybe this was special, and that he was meant to be in my life. However, maybe that was just me clinging onto false hope!

Now regarding those who were honest with me... I had one reader on Purple Ocean of all platforms tell me that he was with another girl. Readings with Gina told me that he needed to experience the ups and downs with her before returning to me and that it would take another 6 months. At this point, I doubt he's going to return, so I will continue focusing on me and looking for someone new. Perhaps this is the wakeup call I needed to truly let go. SistaLove on PO also told me to move on and that I had a bright future coming up and that I've been enabling myself by holding onto my POI! Now that's real honesty! We go to psychics and hold onto false hope because we're not ready to accept the present for what it is. Back in December, Psychic Carrie also told me that he was never going to reach out and that I was going to meet someone new in April.

For what it's worth, although binging on readings has held me back, in a way, it did help with my healing process. I think it's just something I needed to go through to learn and grow more as a person. And I don't think I'm going to completely give up on getting psychic readings, but rather, I will focus on general readings from now on. I was obsessed with question-based readings about this one person, who isn't even that important in the grand scheme of things. I'm honestly very sad, but I have bigger fish to fry, and more fish in the sea to catch! I wish I could've posted something more happy, but I thought that by sharing this maybe I could help someone :)

I'm really so sorry that this happened. I understand what that feels like for everyone to be so wrong. It's happening to me right now as well and their main excuse is "energies change". It is indeed true that energies DO change but when you're calling a psychic or clairvoyant, they should be able to see that or else what's the point really. Empaths are great for the here and now energies but we'd have to call them like every month to see the status and what's changed at that moment. Clairvoyants are supposed to be able to see events that are set in stone to take place so I don't get how they can say energies changed because if an event is set in stone, then it's just set in stone and no matter what happens, it should still occur.

My two heavy hitters have been dead wrong about what was to occur as of late. I could be jumping the gun because timing sucks but, literally polar opposite of what they said was going to happen with me and ex is happening. Not one of them told me he'd be in another relationship and moved in with a woman. That's a MAJOR event that none of them ever foretold. And it's funny cause now suddenly they're able to see that they breakup in a year or two, but they couldn't see them becoming a couple and moving in together. How the hell does that even work lol.

I too have given up. I've been doing this back and forth thing with this guy for 6  long years and while these psychics were right the majority of the time with the ups and downs of our relationship, they missed HUGE things like..............our breakup for example. None of them foretold of a major permanent breakup with him and I like this, yet, somehow they can see a breakup for him and his current one? I highly doubt that. They were right about him maintaining contact with me but I didn't need a psychic to tell me that. I already knew he would. But, I highly doubt there will be any permanent breakup with this current one and him. At least not for years to come. At the end of the day, I WAS the only one right about my own situation. I knew I wasn't ever going to see him again when he left in June of 2018. I knew he became involved with someone clear back in October of 2018 and I knew he remained involved throughout 2019. I also knew he would look for another woman to live off of in FL. I was right about it all and the psychics were wrong.

I send you lots of love and healing. I wish you the best and hope all of your dreams come true!

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 01:02:02 AM »

I'm really so sorry that this happened. I understand what that feels like for everyone to be so wrong. It's happening to me right now as well and their main excuse is "energies change". It is indeed true that energies DO change but when you're calling a psychic or clairvoyant, they should be able to see that or else what's the point really. Empaths are great for the here and now energies but we'd have to call them like every month to see the status and what's changed at that moment. Clairvoyants are supposed to be able to see events that are set in stone to take place so I don't get how they can say energies changed because if an event is set in stone, then it's just set in stone and no matter what happens, it should still occur.

My two heavy hitters have been dead wrong about what was to occur as of late. I could be jumping the gun because timing sucks but, literally polar opposite of what they said was going to happen with me and ex is happening. Not one of them told me he'd be in another relationship and moved in with a woman. That's a MAJOR event that none of them ever foretold. And it's funny cause now suddenly they're able to see that they breakup in a year or two, but they couldn't see them becoming a couple and moving in together. How the hell does that even work lol.

I too have given up. I've been doing this back and forth thing with this guy for 6  long years and while these psychics were right the majority of the time with the ups and downs of our relationship, they missed HUGE things like..............our breakup for example. None of them foretold of a major permanent breakup with him and I like this, yet, somehow they can see a breakup for him and his current one? I highly doubt that. They were right about him maintaining contact with me but I didn't need a psychic to tell me that. I already knew he would. But, I highly doubt there will be any permanent breakup with this current one and him. At least not for years to come. At the end of the day, I WAS the only one right about my own situation. I knew I wasn't ever going to see him again when he left in June of 2018. I knew he became involved with someone clear back in October of 2018 and I knew he remained involved throughout 2019. I also knew he would look for another woman to live off of in FL. I was right about it all and the psychics were wrong.

I send you lots of love and healing. I wish you the best and hope all of your dreams come true!

Yes it's truly so frustrating! I've had so many psychics talk about how "energies have changed." I agree that empaths are great for gaining understanding of what's happening in the here-and-now but they're normally TERRIBLE with outcomes. And just because a psychic picks up on the fact that your POI for example wants to do something very badly, doesn't necessarily mean that they will actually do it. I think they pick up on current energy and make a guess based on that, and more times than not, it doesn't pan out. Or one day everything is butterflies and rainbows, and a month later, it's the complete opposite.

A lot of psychics predicted that he's going to be coming forward around this time to offer me commitment, but he ended up with another girl. Some have said I can expect something from March - May, but I'm not going to wait around if he's with someone else. Or there's female energy around him, but it's nothing I should really be worried about, but he's with her and not me, so I don't see how that's the case. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, and I sincerely hope you've healed from the situation. And sometimes our intuition really is better than any psychic!

I don't want to bad mouth every psychic out there because there are some genuine good ones out there. I have gotten multiple readings from a couple psychics where the outcome they saw for me was set in stone, where they truly see it happening no matter how the energy may change or whatever curveball gets thrown. But we can't just wait forever to see if that prediction will ever finally pan out. We're supposed to be grounded in the present, not constantly looking for a future that doesn't actually exist yet. For example, a couple psychics have said that he's in a relationship with someone new but it's going to be temporary. The outcome they first saw ages ago still hasn't changed. They are very firm in their prediction for me and my situation, but I've decided to stop holding on. Regardless of who's actually right or wrong in the long run, in my situation, there's a negative non-romantic 3rd party who manipulates my POI, and he's also incredibly stubborn to boot. There's no point in waiting for a situation like that to change when I'm not even in his life now! I don't want to let a year or two years pass by with me constantly holding space for someone just because a psychic told me something will happen. But if it does end up happening exactly as some have said, then well, I will have to eat my words and come back and tell everyone who was actually wrong :P

Anyway, thank you for your kind words. I'm doing my best to heal from this, and I'm putting myself out there in hopes of meeting someone better. I actually have a date this weekend, so I'm very excited about that!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 01:04:11 AM by kacee8796 »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 02:35:50 PM »
From my experience, reading about two exes in a row and 6 years in total wasted and that of a friend who was in a similar situation, if your ex has been more with this new person than he was with you e.g let's say you were together for 6 months and he/she is with the new person for a year 90-99% of the time your ex has voluntarily happily moved on. Don't believe what these psychics say or promise, they just want to keep you coming back for updates when the truth is right there in front of your eyes. Some may pick up that he/she is still with the other person but they will again try to downplay their new relationship and say something like "Ohh, it's not serious" "this other woman is manipulative", etc and etc and yet all you see is happy pics of them on social media and no sign of contact or looking for you.

Now, I've had this college ex contact me after 1 1/2 year of breaking up with his long-term girlfriend but I feel being the ruthless womanizer that he was, that wasn't random and he would reach out sooner or later. Of course, his motivations were pure sex and nothing serious.  There are very few incidents where your ex will reach out to you after years out of pure love and regret for what he did to you. It may happen but it's still very rare.

So many of us were lead to believe that if we keep thinking of this person, he/she must be special e.g a soulmate, twin flame whatever but this isn't always the case. Even if there is a chance that this person is your soulmate indeed, asking reader after reader about them will only mess up your head and drive you nuts literally.

If you keep thinking about this person it's because there is a loophole in your subconscious that desperately seeks closure but again, you may never have it. That person may never contact you again and you must accept it for your own sake. There is something off within you that keeps on nurturing that longing and fear and multiple psychic readings in a row will only make it worse. The more time passes with failed predictions against you, the more you need to wake up and see the light.

It really saddens me why so many of us have kept our hopes desperately for so long because of so many so-called psychic readings but I'm glad that many of us came or coming to their senses and see things as they really are and not what psychic are trying to tell them.

anything