Author Topic: Opinion...  (Read 4462 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Opinion...
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
Here's a story about using a "spell" (don't know what else to call it) to catch a man:

There was a woman who had a successful career and a very full life but she had never been married nor did she have any children.  She met a man at work who was a senior manager above her and she fell for him - had to have.  They started up an affair.  He had teenage children and a wife.  One day when they were together, without him seeing, she pricked her finger and put one drop of blood in his drink.  This is a spell that is supposed to bind a man to you.  He divorced his wife and moved in with this woman.  He had alimony and child support to pay so his income was greatly reduced.  One year into the marriage he was diagnosed with some illness that put him in a wheelchair, the teenage children came to live with them and they were out of control.  So, in the end, she got what she wanted but it came with a price.  She got the man but she didn't get the life she envisioned

This was a story a psychic put out years ago - wish I could remember which one - anyway, the story makes a great point.

Great post!  I don’t believe in spells or anything of the sort.

This reader basically said that cheating is just what happens in all relationships and this is how you prevent it. What a sad outlook to have!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 01:20:22 PM »
It's a pretty common spell, they usually use a black penis candle. There's tons of spells to "tie a man's nature" so to speak.

This got me laughing...I can't believe that something like that exists lol

Offline Heather

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 01:37:07 PM »
If I have to resort to binding a man’s penis spell then to hell with him.....

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2018, 01:46:54 PM »
If I have to resort to binding a man’s penis spell then to hell with him.....

Yes!  I can’t believe people even do this type of thing 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 06:40:06 PM »
I think the point in it is be careful for what you wish for.

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 01:35:26 AM »
As I said, this was a story posted by a psychic and Bostongirl is correct, the story is a tale to be careful what you wish for.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 01:53:26 AM »
WHo was this reader if you don’t mind me asking - I’ve used a lot of these readers and I’m wondering if it’s the same woman who tried to sell her crap to me too

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2018, 03:02:38 PM »
It's a pretty common spell, they usually use a black penis candle. There's tons of spells to "tie a man's nature" so to speak.

This got me laughing...I can't believe that something like that exists lol

LOL I actually read in another forum about this girl doing this (it was a penis candle) and she almost burned her apartment down and got kicked out by her roommate!  She's also been calling for years about the same dead end relationship and uses lots of spells and the sort and it seems to be only making things worse.  It's sad!

anything