Author Topic: 1Seer?!  (Read 3961 times)

Offline astrogirl90tron

1Seer?!
« on: September 25, 2018, 03:20:42 PM »
The advisor ended the chat before three minutes and took my money. The advisor didn’t even give me a chance to ask my questions.  Not to mention I had connection issue three times with this advisor. When I tried to call Keen the customer service rep told me there was nothing they could do especially for technical issues. I am so angry right now because it’s advsiors like this that make you feel like you were scammed. Then this service being no help to the sitautiln.

Has anyone had a similar reading with 1Seer or issues with Keen like this?

Offline astrogirl90tron

Re: 1Seer?!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »
Well this explains why I couldn’t leave feedback. I was scammed.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »
To continue with what I was saying. How were others able to leave feedback if she’s intentionally sabotaging leaving feedback.

This whole encounter made me never want to use Keen again. Despite having a select few who are far more professional.

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:24:31 AM »
That reader used to go by Charley Takaya and he was awful then so I’m not shocked he’s pulling this crap on his new account.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 04:17:26 PM »
That reader used to go by Charley Takaya and he was awful then so I’m not shocked he’s pulling this crap on his new account.

That name is familiar. I can't recall anything specific, but I do remember this reader as being shady.
I read with Charley Takaya once on Keen WAY early when I first discovered reader lines, he was terrible.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 04:31:09 PM »
It says right in 1Seer's profile that it's Charley Takaya.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 04:39:01 AM »
He just sent out an email that because of Keen he had to move up his rate. It’s $5.67 per minute to talk to him now. I hope no one falls for it (like I regretfully did).

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 04:44:27 AM »
He just sent out an email that because of Keen he had to move up his rate. It’s $5.67 per minute to talk to him now. I hope no one falls for it (like I regretfully did).

Keen's raising their rates Oct 1, that's probably why. You'll most likely see more reader's do the same.

Offline Member5

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 04:46:19 AM »

Keen must have raised the rate for advisors then because last time everyone was sending those emails I asked one of the advisors why everyone went up she said keen started charging more commission from the advisors to use the site. So get ready everyone is going to charge more!

anything