Author Topic: My Update  (Read 11346 times)

Offline optx88

My Update
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:25:23 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I had been doing a little bit better this week...found some distractions...started my 1/2 marathon training and trying to stay positive. 

Even though I said I was going to definitely stop reading...I needed to erase that horrible reading that I had with Jean so i called Miriam to ask a few questions.

I just don't know how Nina, Seha, and Miriam can all say the same things...but in their own way...and provide information...details that others never have and I've never said.  I felt better after Miriam's reading and I actually had some hope.

She told me that she sees this over really soon...if not already...she sees words...him saying words to her...etc.  Nina saw him making contact by the end of August...and in September we would be dating...she swore to that...etc.

Every piece of me today made me check her facebook (even though I couldn't see anything and I felt that I was doing pretty ok this week with not really checking) well...she changed her profile picture tonight and its of the 2 of them and he looks really happy and it was taken in his apartment.

THEY WERE ALL WRONG!!!!!

I feel like such a fool.  They really were all wrong and I wish I could have all my money back and my time back.  I don't understand why he ever contacted me in November...what was the point.  I wanted answers...I asked him questions...and he gave me nothing...he hugged me and he wouldn't let me go...WTF!  I was played by him and I allowed these readers to play with me as well.

I really do wish that this is not everyone's story.  I really wish that there will be a happy story for many of you on here.

I've lost all hope tonight...there is nothing left for me.  Several have said that they don't see anyone else for me...just him...and that is just so sad.

I was engaged about 9 years ago.  I just never felt that it was real...it just never felt right...and thankfully it just didn't work out...and the engagement was broken off...Him and his family played me...I was a game....that is what they said to me...that it was all fake...they planned the entire thing all the way up to the wedding day...they planned on only sending invites out to my side of the family and they had no intentions of showing up...they were planning on leaving me at the alter with all my friends and family.  Who does that?  Why would someone do that? 

I'm 39 years old...my entire life I just never saw myself being with someone, even though it was what I wanted.  I just never felt that it was meant for me.  I never could see myself in that beautiful wedding gown and I just could never see myself dancing with someone...I just never could see it.

I'm 39 years old and I have no idea what it feels like to have someone love me.  I have so much love to give and I am such a good person...I really am...I have so much to offer someone...but none of that matters.

I absolutely give up.  I have no trust and I have no hope left.  All is gone.

I wish none of you end up like me.  Please don't wait if you see nothing happen...if he doesn't step up...then keep moving on.  If nothing is happening...maybe its just not meant to happen.  Please save all your money.  This forum is here for a reason...let the subscribers be your guide and psychics.  Someone had written somewhere on here that for now on when they want to get a reading they are just going to take that money and put it away somewhere...and I think that is what you all should do...this way you will be more rich, hopeful, and happy!!!  Please don't be like me. 

Wishing you all the best of happiness and love!

Offline lightme

Re: My Update
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 03:38:54 AM »
i am sorry this happened to you, and i am horrified to read what you wrote. why would they play you to this extend? why the plot? even his family plotted this? what did they have against you to hurt you like this?

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 03:55:30 AM »
You are in my.prayers I know it is hard keep pushing forward

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 04:48:51 AM »
omg this is so drama. so a psychic had already predicted the coming of your ex, but then it didn't happen as predicted recently. i am so sorry to hear this, i can imagine the pain. so you were with him for less than 2 years, did he leave for someone else?

Offline vanyct

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
Greengrlx333: Can I ask what do you feel in your heart?  Do you think your guy is really happy with this girl?  A picture can be deceving. If she was going to post a picture of them together she is not going to post one where he looks miserable. And the picture was taken at his apartment not hers, so it could be interpretted as he does not seek her out, she is the one going over there, making herself available to him even if he does not want her. I don't want to give you false hopes but how can all these psychics who told you the exact same thing be wrong? 
I don't recommend calling any more psychics but maybe you can get some kind of confimation from someone closer to the source. Are you still friends with any of his friends? Do you have any facebook friends in common with her? 

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 04:05:05 PM »
I have to agree looks can be deceiving

Offline vanyct

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »
greengrlx333: Again I am not encouraging you to call anymore psychics, but I'm just trying to figure out how so many psychics can be telling you the exact thing and it not be true.  I know you've listed the names of CP psychics that you have spoken with, did you ever call any other psychics outside of CP that told you the same thing about your SM and this girl?  I think we've mentioned in the past the possibility that these psychics could be sharing notes about there callers.  If they do not share notes, I'm wondering if its an industry practice to tell callers that their ex is coming back and that the woman they are currently with is not a serious relationship that way there is no big contradiction between psychics. I have never spoken with CP psychics but I have called other psychic networks and they have told me the same thing, my ex is coming back, the woman that I've seen him with is just a friend,she follows him around but he still has strong feelings for me.

Offline lightme

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 10:01:03 PM »
seems like this is the trend, at least from the people talking in this forum.

from relationship experts' advice, if an ex doesn't come back within 2-4 months, the chance will just get slimmer and slimmer with time. i think this advice is more accurate than a psychic's fairytale prediction.

if the online psychics are really all so unethical, this forum may serve as a loud voice to disclose this scam. 

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »
I agree that the psychic lines seem to give the same story of a fairytale ending. Think about this girls, we all have spent a fortune calling the same psychic lines. Some things have happened for people but most havent. I honestly think I am healing and was told this a few months ago, was even told that I didnt know it was happening but the healing had begun. I guess he was right about that. That doesnt mean the love isnt still there. And he (Raziel) still said he saw this man returning at some point. Lets all think about how much we have spent at CP or PS or Keen or any of the other sites. Im done with CP until I see something happen concerning my main prediction. But that doesnt mean the urge to have info isnt there. So I am researching independent psychics. I have been reading about this one woman, she has some great information about herself on her website. I will share her name with you when I get a reading and she what she says. She really seems real and sincere. She works on crime investigations and missing persons cases. I saw her on one of the investigation shows and during her reading with a woman whose daughter was missing, she told this woman that she felt that her daughter was dead because she didnt feel any life impulses. Now if she can tell someone their daughter is dead, she sure as hell can tell someone their ex isnt coming back. And when you think about it she isnt any more expensive than the high paid psychics at CP. She charges 200 dollars for 30 minutes or 300 dollars for an hour. Ive spent that much in a weeks time calling several readers at CP because I always hung up feeling like I needed more info or confirmation. I have vowed to have one more reading and it will be with this woman if I can get an appointment. She also has a psychology degree so at least she can truly help someone move on if that is the case.
Anyway, I guess I just need that one last good reading with someone not affiliated with CP or any hotlines in any shape, fashion, or form. I think she will be more believable.
But I do know one thing, I feel much better since not calling CP every week or two. Its been almost a month now I think and I am so proud of myself for not feeling so dependent on their conversations.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »
I recently read an article written by a psychic where he was trying to answer skeptics questions on psychic powers, I found it very informative. He was basically explaining that people doubt psychics because people expect psychics to say this and that will happen to you next Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. but that is not how psychic powers work.  He explained how psychics are used in investigations to find missing people, they use their abilities to read the energy around the crime to help solve it but psychics aren't used to predict future crimes.   
After I read his article I called this psychic for a reading and it was a good reading. he didn't focus too much on the future instead he talked about the energy around me and my SM, described obsticles and how we could overcome these.  It was kinda like a life coach session, but at the end of the call I felt better because I felt he was truthful about what he saw and his guidance was also helpful.     
Maybe that's where we are going wrong is in asking for timelines and using those to rate how good or bad a psychic is.  When you guys call a psychic do you specifically ask for future outcomes, or do the psychics volunteer this information?

Offline lightme

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 07:58:51 PM »
greengrix: omg you actually spent the money to confront Nina, wow! so how did she respond after you told her about the profile picture?

nina sounded so confident the way she read, honestly she didn't sound fake to me at all. i used to like her best until i read about our recent forum posts, i can't believe her anymore although i would love to and if things turn out as she said to me. i really pray she is not unethical.

Offline lightme

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 08:39:29 PM »
I don't think they tell everyone that their ex is coming back.  I have read testimonials about new people coming in and testimonials saying that he/she wasn't going to come back...or it wasn't going to work etc.

I really do not think that they share notes or there is a database with CP.  There isn't enough time from caller to caller.  And if that was the case then every reader would provide the same information.  I just don't believe that. I have had some really bad readings on CP...where the information has been so off.

The very very very few that said he wasn't going to reach out to me etc.were wrong about all other stuff including him not reaching out to me...because he did...from November-June and we saw each other a few times lol.

I do believe that Liveperson works off of a databases because everything is in writing...and I do think that is a really big scam site.  I had found 1 good reader on there.  Our readings were via email and she was right on about everything with me...timing information etc.

i agree that CP psychics don't share notes, from my own experience. they all pick up on different things.

and i have the same experience as you, the ones who said it is not going to work are so wrong in other things or never pick up anything. and the ones who picked up correct things always give me the nice ending prediction.

someone here mentioned that maybe the "real ones" pick up on the positive energy, hence the positive "assumption" they will be back, not because they see it. 

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 09:44:49 PM »
My local reader says that a lot of psychics have a hard time separating what you want vs what is actually going to occur. Therefore, they end up telling you what you want to hear. Not that they don't actually see you getting back together w/ your ex for example but because that is what you want, they may see it and not what will happen. I remember going to my local reader about two yrs ago right after I met my ex & I told her i thought I had just met the man I was going to marry. She abruptly told me no. After a few months of dating, he disappeared for. Not a word or explanation. She always told me he would be back. Well, he did come back after 9 months of silence and wanted to get back together (In my experience, they all eventually come back) but, I was so hurt by him walking away w/out a word that I decided I needed to move on as did he.
 My advice is to date as many men as possible. You don't have to sleep w/ any of them. That way, you get to decide what you want & are willing to accept. Women are to be valued & we are a prize. I think it's time we all start acting as such.

Offline lightme

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 10:22:53 PM »
bluegirl, wow your post is enlightening! very interesting about the part maybe the psychics saw what we want rather than what will happen. thanks!

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 02:57:20 AM »
@green Maybe he will come back to you. You never know. He could find something out about this new girl that he doesn't like & realize how much he actually loves you & misses you. It can happen.  But, m