Author Topic: Hollypop1 2018  (Read 8598 times)

Offline jcanya

Hollypop1 2018
« on: September 04, 2018, 01:42:42 AM »
Has she been accurate for any of you? She told me I would hear back from a guy in 2-3 months and that 3 month mark is just around the corner. I don't feel confident that I'll hear from him. I think she may be wrong. I don't think we had much of a connection anyway. She didn't describe my POI very well and I felt like she was just telling me what I wanted to hear.

update - never heard from POI, she was wrong.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:05:47 PM by jcanya »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Hollypop1 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 02:02:13 AM »
Wrong for me.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 05:53:40 PM »
didnt work for me---- the reading was maybe 2 years ago. she recommended that I wait it out with the POI at the time, because waiting it out worked for her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 05:55:28 PM »
I tried Holly after seeing a lot of people here recommended her as a non-fairy tale type reader.  She unfortunately was for me, she saw me ending up with the past POI.

I also found she would change her story depending on what you told her.  I think she can pick up small pieces of the present only, but cannot predict the future.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:57:01 PM by sawthelight »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:00:16 PM »
She a no, didn’t known that person on Facebook was a catfish and feed me fairy tales.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 07:16:05 PM »
I tried Holly after seeing a lot of people here recommended her as a non-fairy tale type reader.  She unfortunately was for me, she saw me ending up with the past POI.

I also found she would change her story depending on what you told her.  I think she can pick up small pieces of the present only, but cannot predict the future.

Same.

Offline jcanya

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 08:03:05 PM »
You know what i think she does to keep her ratings high? I feel like she purposefully gives us a timeframe of months or even years for a prediction to pass just so we won't be able to see it's false and leave negative feedback within that two week window (keen needs to extend the period that you're allowed to give feedback smh). She also feeds people fairy tales to keep them coming back (in my opinion).

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 01:31:22 PM »
You know what i think she does to keep her ratings high? I feel like she purposefully gives us a timeframe of months or even years for a prediction to pass just so we won't be able to see it's false and leave negative feedback within that two week window (keen needs to extend the period that you're allowed to give feedback smh). She also feeds people fairy tales to keep them coming back (in my opinion).

Lots of readers do this, so you could be right.  And most of the sites are set up to only leave FB during a certain period of time.  I've seen people's FB on Keen and other sites that have been calling for YEARS about the same dead end situation...so sad.

Offline jcanya

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 04:43:50 PM »

Lots of readers do this, so you could be right.  And most of the sites are set up to only leave FB during a certain period of time.  I've seen people's FB on Keen and other sites that have been calling for YEARS about the same dead end situation...so sad.
that is so sad. :( I'm personally done with readings and waiting on some guy who is clearly not interested. Time to live my life and focus on creating the reality I want.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 10:21:03 PM »
She gave me a timeframe of 1-2 months. I think I’m done with readings. It’s been three months of “ He’s stressed, but he’ll reach out,” “what you had scared him but he has thoughts about you,” “You will hear from again.” I mean it’s been three months and no contact. No more false hope!

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2021, 03:37:21 AM »
she was wrong for me. Too optimistic, fairytale reading

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2021, 04:15:13 PM »
she was wrong for me. Too optimistic, fairytale reading

So true. Every single solitary question I asked everything came back as positive. The last question I asked her was what are the negatives and we ran out of time. I mean come on. Eventually, everything she claimed was wrong and ended up being negative.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 11:31:42 PM »
I REALLY was rooting for Hollypop1 based on her reviews and her fairytale predictions in her chat However she is Fairy take. She ONLY tells you what She thinks  you want to hear. I  began a chat with her pretending to be the other Woman and she told me the same things when I was my real self. I was so shocked and hurt by that . Most of the Keen Psychics Make-up stuck and Only tell you what they think you want to hear. No real psychic abilities at all.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 10:11:00 PM »
Was wrong af for me.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2023, 01:03:54 AM »
Not accurate, nice person though.

anything