Author Topic: Andie w/ CP  (Read 3543 times)

its all good

Andie w/ CP
« on: August 19, 2011, 07:31:59 AM »
I am new to this and I am trying to see if anyone has had a reading with Andie, I wanted some feedback before I call. I know she is new but her reviews look good, any feedback??

Offline 4everhopeful

Re: Andie w/ CP
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 02:41:14 AM »
Hi Its All Good, I read with Andie a couple of times. Im kind of iffy about the psychics right now, but I can tell you this much. She immediately started talking as soon as I told her my name. At first I was confused and had to ask her what she was talking about. And then she said "Im talking about your dead husband, he is all around you". She then started telling me how he died, also things very specific to his feelings and how he was apologizing for "putting me through hell". It sounded real. I wasnt crazy about the rest of the reading as she was giving me advice on joining group dating and stuff like that. I was thrilled with the reading at first but then a friend of mine had a reading with her and she told her basically the same thing, only she asked my friend if her husband was deceased. When she said no, then Andie kind of started trying to say it was some other man that was reaching out to her. Then she told her the same thing about the group dating thing but my friend is married, lol. So who knows? I was so impressed to begin with that I called the second time, but was disillusioned after my friend got basically the same reading. So she may have been guessing about some of the stuff about the rented hospital bed and stuff like that, she even said she saw me giving my husband morphine and this was true, but this usually does happen when you have someone dying in your home from a disease process. Its so confusing anymore when you get so many readings and some are good and some are bad. Maybe you could just buy the least amount of minutes with Andie or just hang up if you dont like the reading. CP will put the money back into your account if she doesnt sound believable to you. But take some advice, take these readings with a grain of salt. Dont count on anything. Sometimes predictions come true and sometimes they dont. I hope yours do if they are what youre hoping for. Good luck.

its all good

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 08:57:15 PM »
Just wanted to update, for whatever it's worth. I have read with 4 new phychics at cp. Nicolas, Andie, Demi and Donovan.
Nicolas: he was very calming, did ask some questions but never gave me a clear answer on what I was truly calling about, as I read earlier posts, yes it was past, present, but really nothing re:future. He did say somethings on what he felt was going on around me, it was pretty accurate. I was basically asking for a forecast re: my husband and what would his outcome be? It couldn't give me a concrete answer.
Andie: WOW! Yes she did make me drop my jaw, she answered my question w/o hesitation, she told me exactly what happened and what his outcome would be, she described in DETAIL things about another situation including names, she didn't give me a whole bunch of names, completely nailed it. She never asked a question until I asked her about something else and her reply was,"why are you asking this question, you already know the answer", she said everyone is empathic to a certain degree and the only reason I was calling her was for confirmation. She was right.. The best was that she told me a friend I had been in a confrontation with would be coming to my door, and she again said the exact name! I asked when, she kinda struggled with it, then said, "like within the next 24hrs". Approx. 3hrs. after our reading she WAS at my door!!!! I had not spoke w/ her in months. Iam still in shock with her unbelieable details and how genuine and caring she was.. OH YEAH, she also told me that unless I had some real burning desire that I shouldn't call her  more than once a month, because for the most part things  usually stay the same. I felt it was a very awesome, honest, accurate reading.
Donovan:  I liked him, very supportive, answered my question quickly, was accurate on his assessment around it, couldn't give me an exact timeframe. He also picked up on the fight with my friend, didn't give me a name, I asked for a discription of this person so I would know who he was referring to and he was so general it could have been alot of people. He then starting to ask me some questions: "Have you been to a large city recently?" "Why are you feeling your husband is so distant?" This didn't even make sense! He just answered about my husband... and I had no idea why he asked about the city, anyway, I told him "no" I hadn't, then he say's, "well, I see you in a large city rather soon". ok, so he did hit on some things, and was caring.
Demi: Just had to give her another shot. Right off it was strange, the queque was full I called csr and had no problem getting thru???? So, she like Andie, just starts to go with it, however she didn't answer my question re: my husband, she told me that we were distant because we had ben together for so long and we were in this rut, she than starts to tell me about certain stones and chrystals I need to buy and certain herbs to drink. She said my iron level was low and that I need spirit alignment, ok, whatever!! She does have a soothing voice but I feel and agree with what others have said about using cp, very good at cold readings, she is more of a anaylist. Way too many questions asked!! Confirmed for me now, I won't be calling her again. It does seem like there is some "marketing tactic" going on, when we hung up she showed 8 people waiting..WHAT!!!! If they are marketing, it's working because people are curious and right now the price is right. I bought into it, what's that say about me! LOL Sooo, I feel she has read lots of books and keeps them nearby, or maybe is related to someone that runs the company, just doesn't make any sense to me.
For now, I will stick with Andie and I will take her advice on how often I call. I don't understand the "group dating" thing with 4ever's friend. I do believe that certain people are tapped in more than others and have a gift, I don't feel they can be 100% correct.  I went for the new one's because out of 29 of them I did find one that feels real and the price was right. I read this site more than post, your experiences have saved me "lots of money"!!  Thank you for sharing because I know that the "truth" is here. I will continue to follow your updates use your advice.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »
WOW what a connection with Andie. Thanks for sharing! What made you try her? I have to check it out

its all good

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 01:44:22 AM »
it wasn't a "connection" that I was searching for, I was searching for a feeling, after reading the tests on her I just wanted to see how I felt about her.  I have been getting readings for years, before the computer days, they took donations only, some were fakes I guess trying to make a buck and others were real. I just felt she was real, I felt she cared. That's all I really wanted to share. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to about things you can't tell anyone. I believe there are still good people in this world that do truly care.  I am not holding my breath or my life based on "predictions".  I selected from profiles etc. and I felt her caring. That's it.