Author Topic: Does anyone know any good astrologer, psychics or anyone who does both?  (Read 1220 times)

Offline diesha28

Does anyone know any astrologers who are also psychic? Also has anyone heard of Victoria Bearden? She is a psychic and an expert astrologer. She's from San Diego. I googled, did research, and found her. I want to do a reading with her, but I hope it is a good outcome. It's a love question. I get nervous about speaking to so many different people. All answers are mostly the same but they all see it differently. Some see fine details, others see the general things a bigger picture. I just want real answers. I had a psychic I met at work who I went to for two years, correct about everything, details and all but kept trying to scam me at the end of the reading. So I stopped going to her. I also spoke to aloha astro, who is nice. We connected and she gave me answers I wanted a month ago and now she is not seeing what details she saw and the timeline just a general version, and kept mentioning my second job, not what I called about but it was the main thing stressing me out when I spoke to her. So does anyone know any good psychics and astrologers who are nice and honest. Please respond if you can.

anything