Author Topic: justaskdrdonna  (Read 4733 times)

Offline psychic girls

justaskdrdonna
« on: August 31, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »
Just looking around keen and she had 5.0 on her rating but wow one of her review
( Sorry to do this but I have been talking to her for 3 years about the same guy and there has never been any contact or communication, also he has moved on to marry another lady, but she still feels he would communicate when he's married. She said their would be new beginnings where he would want to respect me but a married man talking to me is none of that. So I have to say the readings were all wrong. The question was he's moving on is that over now, the answer is yes, calling to say sorry is closure and that's fine. I just wish I would known that 3 years ago. It's my fault really I wanted you to be right. I guess this is not the right platform for that, but thanks for the entertainment. ) She been waiting for this one guy for 3 years. If my poi had a girlfriend I would move on. They will give you stock line next thing you known they are married with that person.

Offline sawthelight

Re: justaskdrdonna
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 05:51:10 PM »
OH Lord she's still on Keen?  I tried her years ago, she was wrong, wrong wrong.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 10:29:38 PM »
I saw that she had 5 starts so I decided to try her out.... Literally hung up in less than two minutes cause all I heard was a really loud fan, heavy breathing, and kids running around. When I asked her to look into my POI's current thoughts and feelings, all she said was "YES.... Feelings, I see feelings... you will be back together in 1 month" ... soooo.... I hung up right away because clearly she didn't really connect, was not able to provide any details, and just tried to do the whole fairy tale ending thing.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 05:10:03 AM »
I saw that she had 5 starts so I decided to try her out.... Literally hung up in less than two minutes cause all I heard was a really loud fan, heavy breathing, and kids running around. When I asked her to look into my POI's current thoughts and feelings, all she said was "YES.... Feelings, I see feelings... you will be back together in 1 month" ... soooo.... I hung up right away because clearly she didn't really connect, was not able to provide any details, and just tried to do the whole fairy tale ending thing.
Or it could be that she a fake.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 03:01:19 PM »
I talked to her years ago. She LOVES taking notes and shamelessly referring back to them during a reading.

When I called her about a POI, there was ONE TIME I mentioned how, at the time, we would have four hour-long phone conversations almost every night. I swear, every time I would call Donna for a reading, she'd bring up those long calls as proof this person had feelings for me.

It was so ridiculous. It was the height of my psychic addiction. One of my worst choices was calling her.

I think the reason why she got that high rating was because, before Keen changed up the site, she was listed on "Top Psychics" page. Even though all the people on that page (like Steven Craig, Deborah Mills, Victoria Sands, etc) were at the top because they'd been on Keen the longest, not because they were the best, I still assumed Donna was gifted. She wasn't.
Are you rich? That over $1000 a day.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 03:15:18 PM »
I talked to her years ago. She LOVES taking notes and shamelessly referring back to them during a reading.

When I called her about a POI, there was ONE TIME I mentioned how, at the time, we would have four hour-long phone conversations almost every night. I swear, every time I would call Donna for a reading, she'd bring up those long calls as proof this person had feelings for me.

It was so ridiculous. It was the height of my psychic addiction. One of my worst choices was calling her.

I think the reason why she got that high rating was because, before Keen changed up the site, she was listed on "Top Psychics" page. Even though all the people on that page (like Steven Craig, Deborah Mills, Victoria Sands, etc) were at the top because they'd been on Keen the longest, not because they were the best, I still assumed Donna was gifted. She wasn't.

She was on the phone with her POI for hours a day.  :-X not psychics. And even if they were spending that much, it’s nobody else’s business.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »
From my Understanding,  she's saying she stays on the phone for hours with POI and NOT  Donna

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 12:55:44 AM »
She was so wrong for me. She fed me fairy tales and then gave me a random date for contact which of course never came to pass.