Author Topic: Deejay  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Elaan

Deejay
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:04:26 PM »
People!!!  OMG!  As I've said, I'm on a psychic bender and just found a phenomenal reader.  She is at $4 right now, but I 'feel' in my psychic-ness she'll be going up fast.  :(  I thought she was amazing.  She picked up on a lot of information that no other reader has.  She is a little different reader than what I'm used to, but I will definitely call her again.  If you happen to try her, let me know what you thought.

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: Deejay
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »
Elaan: When I called for my refund with my reading with Gabriella, the lady suggested I talk to DeeJay or Venus...maybe I'll give DeeJay a try but idk...been so disappointed with these ppl and my situation I don't know if it's even worth it esp if she says what everyone else does "he'll be back!" ugh! Sure it's possible but it's not gonna happen right now like they said it is...If i talk to her, Ill definitely let you know! Do you know off the top of your head what her schedule is like?

Offline Elaan

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
LLL,

I know she is on until 5pm CST today.  You might like her.  She will not give you a fairytale, but what she does tell you seems more like real life.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
Just did for the hell of it! and yea her prediction seemed more realistic..also she did tell me things others haven't said that were 100% true like you stated. We'll see how it turns out :)

Offline Elaan

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 04:15:02 AM »
Hi IAG...

Try going to the Home page and doing a search by name.  I haven't read with Andie, but someone else may have.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 03:33:08 PM »
By the way - Deejay offers readings on Ebay.  You can save a lot of $$ going that way instead of calling CP.

I did read with her once but I can't say she was that good for me - although she was very nice. None of her predictions happened - so even with the lower rates on Ebay I never got a reading from her.

But for those that really like her I would recommend going through Ebay.

Bridgee

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »
Damnit! I'm starting to think none of my predictions are going to come to pass now :(

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 05:31:06 PM »
I will try and find her for you. :)

anything