Author Topic: Celtic Moon, MsLisaM, Mystic RAVEN11, Lady Jenna, Angelica Dream, or Jade8928?  (Read 13260 times)

Offline lalalucy0404

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum and semi new to Keen as well. I have had a reading with the following advisors...
Celtic Moon, MsLisaM, Mystic RAVEN11, Lady Jenna, Angelica Dream, Mrs Aimee, and Jade8928.

Out of the listed advisors, I was wondering who you think is better? And anyone have predictions that have came true for any of these readers?

For me personally all these advisor got the present and past extremely accurately, and their predictions all somewhat align with each other.. and I wanted to ask other people what their experience with these readers are??

Side Note: Some readers that were NOT accurate with the present or the past were...

- Queen of Cups 18 (I tried her because she seemed to have great reviews on this forum.. but for me was horrible)
- seafiremoon (not correct at all.....)
- Fairie Moon Child (Another reader I tried because of reviews... but did not get anything correct. maybe we just didn't connect)
-The Gypsy Rose (Horrible horrible horrible)

Thank you :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:40:01 PM by lalalucy0404 »

Offline Fidget1028

Out of your list. I like MsLisaM the best. I've read with Raven, but it's too soon for the predictions. Present was accurate.

Offline Hillcam

I read with Celtic Moon pretty heavily for a while and nothing she said ever came to pass.

Jade, on the other hand, is one of my go-to’s as long as I can catch her over the phone. Chat gets too pricey at her rate. But, she’s great for me!

Offline bstalling

Given the forums history, you are likely to be disappointed by all of them.

Offline Apalm831

Seconded. All wrong for me.

ScorpioRising221

I read with Celtic Moon once and she was very nice and was accurate for me. I read with Lisa once but was never able to confirm anything she said, Jade and Lady Jenna were not accurate for me but Angelic Dream was on the money when it came to timelines.  Never read with Mystic Raven.

Offline diamondcanadian

Jade was wrong for me on everything so far .

Offline Hillcam

Given the forums history, you are likely to be disappointed by all of them.

You’re right  ::)

Offline lalalucy0404

@Fidget1028 ... When you read with MsLisaM, did she get the present, past, and predictions correct for you?

@Hillcam ... Did Celtic Moon get the present/past correctly? To me she seemed to nail my POI really accurately ... and I'm curious. As far as Jade, did her predictions manifest for you? I love Jade as well! But her predictions for me are still pending.

@ScorpioRising221 ... So did your prediction from Celtic Moon come true? , If so.. I'm so happy to hear that! Angelic Dream has been superb at nailing the past and present, so I'm hopeful her future predictions will manifest as well..

Offline sawthelight

Seconded. All wrong for me.

same..well I didn't try all of them, but Angelic Dream, Lady Jenna and Jade were wrong.

Offline lalalucy0404

@sawthelight .. thank you for your input! When you say they were wrong, were they wrong in getting the present and past as well? or just in terms of predictions? and how wrong were they? sorry i know a lot of questions.. lol

Offline sawthelight

wrong for future...past and present seemed to get it ok..except for Angelic Dream, I think she guesses.  And she will change her story one reading to the next when things take a turn for the worse.

Offline lalalucy0404

@sawthelight have you had any experiences with advisors where their future predictions were accurate along with the past and present?

Offline scarlora

I never read with Celtic Moon, but the others were all wrong. 

Offline lalalucy0404

@scarlora .. Did they all say along the same things but get it wrong? Were they able to get the present/past right?

anything