Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 62103 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2019, 04:44:01 PM »
I was totally blown away by his email reading right before he changed his rates. I thought it was an excellent reading. But none of his predictions have come to pass yet and his predictions for me were for April. :( :( Seriously bummed.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2019, 05:47:13 PM »
To be honest I never get hung up about time---there's never been a psychic that I've read with in my life (a bit embarrassed to say it's been a lifelong interest and pursuit of many, many readers) that has reliably nailed timing.

If they catch it, it's usually a coincidental fluke I think (although there are the rare examples that are amazing no doubt--I understand Will has delivered some of these).

Straight linear time just doesn't seem to be so neatly picked up by psychics...their info mostly seems to come in matrix-style, multi-directional--probably a closer reflection of what genuine 'reality' is.

Will admitted to me his timing sucks..he told me that exactly this morning...says he's had some amazing hits right on time, but it's not the rule--he isn't all that confident in trying to divine 'when'.

I like it when they attempt to give context clues, in an effort to identify time-- like seasons ( feels/sees snow, feels heat, see 'changing leaves"... etc) or maybe some kind of event that maybe marks something.

It's been very elusive in my experience. I wouldn't use this as an indicator to the integrity of the reading though.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2019, 06:02:17 PM »
To be honest I never get hung up about time---there's never been a psychic that I've read with in my life (a bit embarrassed to say it's been a lifelong interest and pursuit of many, many readers) that has reliably nailed timing.

If they catch it, it's usually a coincidental fluke I think (although there are the rare examples that are amazing no doubt--I understand Will has delivered some of these).

Straight linear time just doesn't seem to be so neatly picked up by psychics...their info mostly seems to come in matrix-style, multi-directional--probably a closer reflection of what genuine 'reality' is.

Will admitted to me his timing sucks..he told me that exactly this morning...says he's had some amazing hits right on time, but it's not the rule--he isn't all that confident in trying to divine 'when'.

I like it when they attempt to give context clues, in an effort to identify time-- like seasons ( feels/sees snow, feels heat, see 'changing leaves"... etc) or maybe some kind of event that maybe marks something.

It's been very elusive in my experience. I wouldn't use this as an indicator to the integrity of the reading though.

Thanks so much - yes I can see how timing would be something ... elusive as you say!! I was impressed with how well he nailed the current circumstance with no info from me and I was really happily surprised by all he had to say. Which was - very specific - very - I don’t know how to explain it. But I will just say that there is some certain specific characteristic about me personally that he couldn’t have guessed that he said my POI would be missing and needing. And it really caught me off guard in a good way. So I hope he is right despite timing being who knows when. There were a number of things that just seemed really right. But who knows. Thanks again.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2019, 06:09:04 PM »
I agree! The reading for me demonstrated not one ounce of ability. Nothing psychic. And I firmly believe those prices are disgraceful and cruel! And I personally think any attempt to justify those cruel prices is just as cruel. Reading that defense churned my stomach! Especially since many of us sometimes run into depression and end up in debt on psychic readings. A real psychic could charge  $1 per reading and still make more than he will. I am at a loss for further words!

Wow. Just the opposite in my case. Will demonstrated TREMENDOUS evidence of psychic ability. Extremely specific information I could validate, no WAY on Earth, or in this galaxy, this man could have "guessed" at what he told me without accessing some sort of paranatural ability.

He is bona fide psychic.

Commerce isn't cruel. You aren't forced to buy anything. Sorry your stomach churned. It's plain common sense. Relying on a psychic or any outside influence to cure our own inner complexities/hurt/disappointment is a whole other conversation.

I'm talking about facts, the way the world works, not about hurt feelings.

Sorry you're sad, but take your power back for crying out loud. It sounds like you're scapegoating the psychic.

Otherwise you're going to be bummed out again and again. THERE IS NO EASY SILVER BULLET FOR ANY OF US IN THIS LIFE.

We run our own lives and choices. Psychics that read us, don't. Enter into this realm with eyes open.
If it makes you feel shittier and shittier, STOP dabbling in it!

Because it's hurting you!

Accept you'll never get a gold-plated guarantee of ANYTHING when you're using a psychic to 'look through a glass darkly"!

It's a mysterious, veiled, vague and confusing, outcomes-wrong--but also miraculously specific, impossibly correct, awesome and outcomes-right---in disjointed fits and starts.

Don't map your life according to it!

I accept life is a bittersweet proposition. And Earth is a school.

Try to accentuate the positive. Fake it til you make it.
I've been there.

It gets better.

Ditch the bitterness if you can, seriously. It hurts you the most and throws logs in your path.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2019, 06:11:40 PM »
Everyone is entitled to share their review and opinion, even if it doesn’t match their own .

Let’s just leave it at that before we start another war of words which is uncalled for

Offline dascallie

« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2019, 06:13:52 PM »
Everyone is entitled to share their review and opinion, even if it doesn’t match their own .

Let’s just leave it at that before we start another war of words which is uncalled for

Yep. Wise words.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2019, 06:17:01 PM »
I’ve never read with him... Eventually I would like to give him a try, but I’m trying to not spend as much money right now and just wait to see how things play out for the time being. I think it’s a bit unfair to fuss about his prices though, given that he isn’t THAT much higher than a lot of the people this board rave about. For example, Mattie would be $300 for 20 minutes. Will is about $100 less for 10 minutes longer. Also, he may not be with a corporation that he has to split profit, but he does have all of the liability and burden of self-advertising.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2019, 06:22:40 PM »

Exactly, and that's the purpose of this forum. We are not here to "over" defend the psychics (why should we do that? they got the money and then we spend time and energy to advertise them?!!), we just want to share our experience (very honest) to let the others make an informed decision when they are looking for a psychic. That's it.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2019, 10:40:53 PM »
We all have choices, whether you prefer to flush your money down the drain on Keen having many readings or read with the creme da la creme.  If you think Will didn't work for you fine. Calling him cruel is something else.  people seem to think its fine to spend thousands on shit readers on keen, yet they won't spend the money on one reader. The quality of difference is like shopping in  Channel or shopping at Walmart.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
I’ve never read with him... Eventually I would like to give him a try, but I’m trying to not spend as much money right now and just wait to see how things play out for the time being. I think it’s a bit unfair to fuss about his prices though, given that he isn’t THAT much higher than a lot of the people this board rave about. For example, Mattie would be $300 for 20 minutes. Will is about $100 less for 10 minutes longer. Also, he may not be with a corporation that he has to split profit, but he does have all of the liability and burden of self-advertising.

What?? Burden of self-advertising... every psychic forum I'm on Will is mentioned time and time again. He doesn't work for everyone but people do complain about his prices and the advertising he is getting is very free. There is a 50/50 chance the reader will/will not work for you so I don't want to flush money down the proverbial toilet if he doesn't work for me. At least on Keen you can get a refund.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2019, 11:47:48 PM »
I’m not going to argue about this as I don’t really have an opinion on him one way or another, but do you think the website he runs and maintains is free? Or the option for his website to populate when searched for on google or other search engines? That’s the point I am trying to make. He does have costs others on those platforms do not 🤷🏽‍♀️ Use him or don’t use him, obviously I have chosen not to take the risk yet either.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2019, 11:57:02 PM »
We don't have to agree.
I have a website about my work history and it's completely free. Obviously I'm not aware of Will's media commitments. I doubt anyone else knows this either. The readers on Keen have fees as well, advertising if they want their page on top, giving a cut of what they make to Keen, refunds taken out of their checks, etc. Does Will honor refunds?

I'd say both are pretty similar. One isn’t any cheaper or costlier than any other. Both ways are burdens for each user and one doesn’t rise above another because he has his own website. There are hosting/domain purchasing that are really dirt cheap and not expensive at all. I know because I use to build websites.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2019, 12:18:26 AM »
We don't have to agree.
I have a website about my work history and it's completely free. Obviously I'm not aware of Will's media commitments. I doubt anyone else knows this either. The readers on Keen have fees as well, advertising if they want their page on top, giving a cut of what they make to Keen, refunds taken out of their checks, etc. Does Will honor refunds?

I'd say both are pretty similar. One isn’t any cheaper or costlier than any other. Both ways are burdens for each user and one doesn’t rise above another because he has his own website. There are hosting/domain purchasing that are really dirt cheap and not expensive at all. I know because I use to build websites.

You’re right, I don’t know his cost. I am merely speculating based on the fact that his website sites at the bottom that it is run and maintained by a digital firm. Regardless, my whole point was just that while he is expensive, he is less costly than some of these other readers on platforms that we rave about. Again, read or don’t read with him that’s your prerogative. I don’t blame you one bit for not wanting to take that chance!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2019, 07:48:44 AM »

I will forever say will is the best most accurate ever.

He charges a lot.  But I’d rather have a decent reading with will than anyone on keen

If you don't mind, can you please share with us some of his major predictions that came to pass for you? I have not read with him yet and need to know more about him.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2019, 11:28:04 AM »
Want to share his last words to me in my reading because for me I think it is key no matter what takes place with my POI or anyone else.

I have this fear that if I do hear from him that I will end up replaying the same situation and end up heartbroken again. If I don’t ever hear from him I think that would be better than that. Maybe. Idk.

But what Will said to me is pretty cliche but it is totally my life line for going forward - which I should say it was overall a really positive reading but the timeline has gone as I said - just “bumpy” road I would say.

Will ended his email by telling me I might be confused or something to that effect. He said I would have a choice about whether or not I wanted to move forward with him. And then said what I keep replaying in my mind:

Treat everything and everyone as an option until you are made a priority.

So true. That is really key for me here I think. Not that I even have options currently! But I think I can somehow manage if it comes up - to be honest and open and keep my heart open but also take his advice. I think I can do that. If it comes up. I hope I can.