Author Topic: Random emails - psychic mom  (Read 2208 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Random emails - psychic mom
« on: August 25, 2018, 01:58:47 AM »
So I’m pretty sure I’ve never read with her, but i get emails from her ... anyone else have this happen?

I looked at her profile and saw people saying predictions passed etc so I’m wondering if anyone here had read with her ?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Random emails - psychic mom
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »
shes's not very good

So I’m pretty sure I’ve never read with her, but i get emails from her ... anyone else have this happen?

I looked at her profile and saw people saying predictions passed etc so I’m wondering if anyone here had read with her ?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 03:46:07 AM »
She told me that my POI would propose the week he came home to visit at the end of May lmao didn’t happen.... such an ODD thing to predict too....

Offline whit777

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 04:26:10 AM »
She was absolutely amazing the first few times I read with her. She described what I looked like without me saying anything that would give any indication of it. She also described the situation as it was with my POI and it all turned out to be spot on. The only thing is that her predictions didn't really manifest. And I say it that way because I was reading with so many psychics at the time and I was also getting way too many readings from her individually. So the predictions not manifesting might have something to do with the readings and energy getting jacked up from getting so many. But what I can say is that she was accurate for the current situation, even with my craziness. I even read with her again a couple years later about someone else and she actually happened to be right as far as that prediction. It wasn't mind blowing but only because the actual outcome was just normal and boring. So that's not really her fault lol. But for the current situation, I can attest that she worked for me. She's out of my price range now, though.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 01:17:53 PM »
I think it's something she tells most people

She told me that my POI would propose the week he came home to visit at the end of May lmao didn’t happen.... such an ODD thing to predict too....

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 03:25:01 PM »
I think it's something she tells most people

How weird is that though... like that’s an EXTREME prediction in my opinion... I don’t know why someone would lie about that I guess.