Author Topic: Avery  (Read 6134 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Avery
« on: August 15, 2011, 12:31:10 AM »
Has anybody read with Avery before? Was thinking about it since Leah isn't available but I wanted to see if anybody had any luck with him?

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
Re: Avery
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
He talks to much and it isnt any predictions either I asked for my money back

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »
thanks! he's off the list then lol!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 12:43:43 AM »
You must've just missed Leah! /i talked to her after 6

I think I talked to Avery once and he was just plain mean. He started by trying to figure out which of my past men represented my dad and then he started to go through the 6 stages of love (slowly). I couldn't shut him up so I hung up.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:46:27 AM by sunandmoon »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 12:51:49 AM »
hahah good!

who's better? Leah or Eden?

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:55:06 AM »
I haven't read with Eden yet. I liked Leah a lot but she admitted timelines were tough with my guy so not sure how she'd really be with that. I actually called her back to ask about the guy I think likes me and even though I don't know him well, the things she said were very true with what I knew. She hit the nail on the head with the personalities of both guys, and how my sm is treating me vs his family.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 01:25:09 AM »
Hmm okay! Im trying to figure out if I should call her,eden,gabriella or violet...the last two I saw comments in threads on here about them.

Offline smsd

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 01:56:52 AM »
Avery is no good. I've read with him.

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 02:00:46 AM »
I like Gabriella the best out of all of them! She was accurate with time frames and she also picked up random things, so to me that's confirmation that she is true. Eden is good, I just think Gabriella is more detailed.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 02:30:44 AM »
Thanks smsd!

Cosmo: Yea I think I'm going to take a chance on her!. I saw someone mention Marceea and how she's tells the truth..has anybody read with her?

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 03:07:27 AM »
I like Gabriella because she actually tells me useful information..and fun information. lol Like she told me what my acting agent will look like. She also asked me if I was 23 as soon as I got on the phone with her haha and I am. She described my house..she described what my marriage proposal will be like. Will it happen? idk But I like specific things...I don't really like vague, general readings that are on the safe side. You know? She also doesn't go on and on about something. I hope you like her :) She's one of my favorites.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 03:10:25 AM »
I've read with Marceea twice.  First reading she raved about my guy and how much she liked him for like 10 min...said he loved me more than anything and was going to do everything in his power to keep our relationship.  Second reading a few weeks later she said to move on because my guy was worthless.  If she was any good she wouldn't give such drastic flip-flop readings within weeks of each other, so haven't called her again.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 03:22:00 AM »
Cool!!

Im 2nd in line to talk to her! Can't wait! Will update once I get off the phone!

Elaan: Thanks for the update!! What happen with your guy? Was she wrong?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 03:56:12 AM »
Just had a call with Gabriella...and I don't know.  :o

When I asked her about my ex she said "I'm getting he's older than you" I said no he's younger...she was like oooh maybe I'm picking up on the person you dated before him...I couldn't really recall at the moment..but regardless I'm not asking about the guy I dated before him lol...yikes..RED FLAG.
Also she said my ex right now doesn't want a relationship right now,doesn't want commitment,doesn't want to move in..just wants to be free etc BUT he's in a relationship right now and living with the girl  (from last time I heard in Jan) so I don't know about that either...

She said I won't be getting back together with him and will meet someone with a swedish or dutch background,blond hair..said I'll meet him in 3 wks but won't actually do anything with him (as far as going out) for 3 months...ummmm i don't know. If I meet a dude in 3 wks and he disappears for 3 months and tries to come back, I won't give him the time of day..Unless he's AMAZING, I would had moved on by then just saying lol. If my ex is the only person I've met who's AMAZING from the age of 16-23 then I doubt this random dude will be that...

Not too impressed.  :-\

Offline Elaan

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 04:36:38 AM »
LiveLaughLove,

The first time Marceea seemed more in touch with my situation.  My guy tried so hard...he's a really, really good guy.  He lost his job and the long distance relationship thing got very stressful for him after months of not seeing each other.  I don't think that makes him worthless and the situation was the same on both occasions when I spoke to her.  The second reading with Marceea was so out of the blue and nothing she said seemed right, in fact it really hurt me.  I just didn't understand since the first one seemed so much more like what was going on.  I guess they can all have a bad day.  :-\