Author Topic: Psychic Access  (Read 3546 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Psychic Access
« on: August 16, 2018, 06:31:42 PM »
As much as I love the readers on the site, be forewarned. I have only had my account a little over a month. There is an issue where it doesn't let me add funds. There's only one person who runs the site and does customer service. He told me it's a cache issue and to clear it. I did as he said, didn't resolve the issue. Tried on 3 other computers and my phone and still received the same error. Yet he says it's a computer problem. He said he didn't know how to fix the issue. Something was hanging up. I said ok, that's fine, then can we cancel this account and I create a new one? And he said "no because we have rules" like really?! It's THEIR problem and now I have no access to the site. He told me I could send him a money order and he'd add funds for me. I don't feel comfortable doing that. I think that's a ridiculous way to run a site. Especially after the amount of money I've spent and the fact I've told a lot of people about the site. I could understand if it was something _I_ did, but it's a site issue on their end and that's how I'm treated?! It's ridiculous.

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Psychic Access
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 12:47:43 AM »
He really is a weird guy, ive had problems too. Hes one of the main reasons i started to read w the psychics privately more. The site alos has alot of problems with the phone system, you can hear other people calling thru when your having your reading, really crappy. I do still go there for the quality of the psychics, but id definately go more if it was a better all round experince.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 01:02:10 AM »
He really is a weird guy, ive had problems too. Hes one of the main reasons i started to read w the psychics privately more. The site alos has alot of problems with the phone system, you can hear other people calling thru when your having your reading, really crappy. I do still go there for the quality of the psychics, but id definately go more if it was a better all round experince.

I just don't think it's fair to punish me. Then the way he responded LOL I'd go to them on their private sites if I knew how to find them. I like Kitty, Isadora and Jacklyn. Can't find them off of PA :(

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:41:15 AM »
the last i heard u cld msg Jacklyn here: https://www.facebook.com/people/Ask-Jacklyn/100010446374121

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 01:57:19 AM »
theat 1997 web design dosent speak very much of him.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 02:01:20 AM »
theat 1997 web design dosent speak very much of him.

lmao here ;D

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »
Someone please tell me how anyone gets a reading on here?  I have been trying for weeks to read with either Jacklyn or Jessica on there - refreshing over and over and when I press the call me button the call NEVER connects.  I have probably tried 10 times.  It’s exhausting.  I do not understand what is up with this site.
The site is crazy glitchy and they (he) never does anything about it, but its been worse for abut 3 weeks now. Try Jacklyn here https://www.facebook.com/people/Ask-Jacklyn/100010446374121 and Jessica here https://www.jessicaraepsychic.com/

Hope it's OK to repost here. The site issues are really bad right now. Tried this morning a few times and not getting thru. No repsonse from customer service guy...nothing

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
This sucks the site does not have chat, its gone! And Im not paying to call anyone on those glitchy lines  >:(

Its a sign cos Im not supposed to be having readings ;D

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 07:51:01 PM »
This sucks the site does not have chat, its gone! And Im not paying to call anyone on those glitchy lines  >:(

Its a sign cos Im not supposed to be having readings ;D

Is chat free? lol I've never seen the chat option. I've called once a day over the last 4 days, but they were short readings, but didn't have any issues.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 09:18:17 PM »
Public chatroom are free on PA, private chat readings are the same rate as phone. U can check in w the readers on public also you can book a reading there if reader is busy, saves a lot of wating around. Looks like they scrapped it tho  :(

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 09:36:41 PM »
Public chatroom are free on PA, private chat readings are the same rate as phone. U can check in w the readers on public also you can book a reading there if reader is busy, saves a lot of wating around. Looks like they scrapped it tho  :(

I never knew that. I always only saw the free chat thing but it was only for an advisor or two.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 03:26:35 PM »
This site really isn't with the hassle of dealing with the Doug guy. I added $25 to speak to an advisor, had one career question. When they were answering, something else came up and you can't add money on the line. There's no way to message anyone, so you literally have to purchase more time. As I wanted to find out what she was saying, I went back to add $20 (the lowest you can add) and this automated message came up basically saying only one transaction per day and if I want to talk longer, to deposit $100, etc. yeah, no thanks. That's ridiculous.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 06:09:38 AM »
This site really isn't with the hassle of dealing with the Doug guy. I added $25 to speak to an advisor, had one career question. When they were answering, something else came up and you can't add money on the line. There's no way to message anyone, so you literally have to purchase more time. As I wanted to find out what she was saying, I went back to add $20 (the lowest you can add) and this automated message came up basically saying only one transaction per day and if I want to talk longer, to deposit $100, etc. yeah, no thanks. That's ridiculous.

ROFL - I feel ya!  ;D

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 01:22:35 PM »

ROFL - I feel ya!  ;D

I haven't been getting readings and a career thing came up and I had a quick question. He's always trying to get me to add a lot. I'd rather stop using the site. Definitely not trying to go back to getting frequent and multiple readings.

anything