Author Topic: psychic on bitwine are a bunch of fake  (Read 2738 times)

Offline psychic girls

psychic on bitwine are a bunch of fake
« on: August 01, 2018, 08:03:11 PM »
I test them since I got 3 free min and I lied about my poi having a girlfriend and they went on and said
There was someone else in his life yes,  And i feel like he had a very negative relationship with someone  Someone who was very controlling. then told her that I test her and she quickly left the chat and block me lol. It was a top advisor name  Regina Starr.

Offline sawthelight

Re: psychic on bitwine are a bunch of fake
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 08:04:58 PM »
I test them since I got 3 free min and I lied about my poi having a girlfriend and they went on and said
There was someone else in his life yes,  And i feel like he had a very negative relationship with someone  Someone who was very controlling. then told her that I test her and she quickly left the chat and block me lol. It was a top advisor name  Regina Starr.

Lostsoul is that you?  lol

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 08:08:33 PM »

??????

ladya

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:58:28 PM »

i've been thinking that for a while lol. even the way the posts are written.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 10:56:56 PM »

i've been thinking that for a while lol. even the way the posts are written.

YESSSS LOLLLL

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 05:27:00 AM »
I ran into a few flakes....I mean fakes on there. But it was at a very vulnerable time. We all go through that at some point in life.

One of them even tried to tell me that I had some Psychic ability.
Lol. I wish I did, I could answer my own questions then.

I gave up on bitwine. Couldn't find a reader that shocked me.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 01:46:08 PM »
If you called any reader and asked about someone who was nothing more than a friend, acquaintance, or coworker, I'd say there's a 95% chance that you'll get the same predictions that you would as if you were calling about a lover.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 05:20:08 AM »
@maroonlight that’s interesting and gives me an idea for vetting potential readers in the future.
Ask them about a friend who is happily married that I have no interest in and if they say some BS like I see you together etc I’ll know not to use that reader.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 02:56:03 PM »
If you called any reader and asked about someone who was nothing more than a friend, acquaintance, or coworker, I'd say there's a 95% chance that you'll get the same predictions that you would as if you were calling about a lover.

Also lied to them that your poi had a boyfriend, they will give you stock line like oh I see he does love you and care for you but there a female around her that very controlling.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »
Yep...so true.

anything