Author Topic: They would of known. You would think?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Seeker23

They would of known. You would think?
« on: August 01, 2018, 08:15:12 AM »
My ex and I have a history over the years. Some how psychics could never read this or sense this .

Throughout the years history sort of repeats itself for lord knows whatever reason. I mean literally repeats itself!! For whatever reason, I ended up in the right place and the right time just to be faced with him again. We both forgot a lot through time, but familiarity hits the faces of each and going hmmm..

And this women had interfered a couple times. In fact, this is about the 5th time his ex has done this shit. Each time it does not work out. The last time, she promised him several things and he went with her, I did what I could to forget all about him. Then he is alone again.

She has done this so many times if we would of  moved into together as he was plotting. I would of been screwed.

She has married three times and divorce with kids by another man that filed for divorce last year in June. Then in March of this year she makes a call. Or he did. I was told it started with a phone call. A psychic told me it was her that made the call.

This type of woman utterly irks me. So selfish, but a profess Christian. Always pulling something. Spoiled type.

She cheats, cheated the husband that is divorcing her now and has some kind of problem, scheme, or plan behind her.

And I always end up metophorically kicked in the face.

No one knows the hell it has been for me. Perhaps, this is the final time and they will end up together forever. Despite, what all the alleged psychics have told.

Because, I am giving things 6 months. In that time, it is a lost cause. If we end up face to face again in time. Then I will scream and wonder why god screws me around so much.

It is unbeliably frustrating when stuff like this happens and ticks me off horribly. .

I know I am at a point where I have for quite some time given up on suppose psychics. Because the reading and predictions are just not happening. The opposite seems to be occurring. So, I begin to move towards cynicism.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 08:23:35 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline maroonlight

Re: They would of known. You would think?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »
That's why at this point I just don't consider 99% of readers psychic.

They rarely get any specific details. They usually just say shit like "He's confused" "He's stressed out" "It will take time"
etc. instead of anything actually specific to the situation. More likely than not they are feeding almost everyone the exact same lines and timeframes.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 06:02:01 PM »
I found that out with one big time.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 08:23:54 PM »
My ex and I have a history over the years.

Throughout the years history sort of repeats itself for lord knows whatever reason. I mean literally repeats itself!! For whatever reason, I ended up in the right place and the right time just to be faced with him again. We both forgot a lot through time, but familiarity hits the faces of each and going hmmm..

And this women had interfered a couple times. In fact, this is about the 5th time his ex has done this shit. Each time it does not work out. The last time, she promised him several things and he went with her, I did what I could to forget all about him. Then he is alone again.

She has done this so many times if we would of  moved into together as he was plotting. I would of been screwed.

She has married three times and divorce with kids by another man that filed for divorce last year in June. 

This type of woman utterly irks me. So selfish, but a profess Christian. Always pulling something. Spoiled type.

And I always end up metophorically kicked in the face.

Because, I am giving things 6 months. In that time, it is a lost cause. If we end up face to face again in time. Then I will scream and wonder why god screws me around so much.

It is unbeliably frustrating when stuff like this happens and ticks me off horribly. .

I cherry picked your post.  Basically, what you are saying is: 

You keep dating a guy who is dumber than a box of rocks.  He cannot resist a psuedo-christian woman with an apparently magical bajingo.  You both have such severe memory problems that you can't remember how you felt after the last time he tossed you aside for the magical bajingo woman when you run into him again after he has been dumped by her AND he can't remember what happened the last time the magical bajingo called him when she calls him again, so he tosses you aside and goes running back.

You acknowledge you always end up kicked in the face,  but you go and stand behind the horse (again) and want to give it another six months because ... this idiot is such a supreme catch???

But you are wondering why God "screws you around so much"?  Hon, God is probably wondering if you have a facial or pattern recognition problem.  Have you seen a therapist?  Disorders (I'm already sure that probably next to no one you read with was actually psychic anyway, but FYI) and mental health issues can throw a lot of readers off. 

It wasn't a psychic hit re him getting the call.  It's a pattern.  She knows he will come running.  Her husband is divorcing her.  Anyone could see that coming.

You need to see a therapist and find out why you keep doing this to yourself.  It's not normal at all. 

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:34 AM »
My memory is ok. His, I notice isn't. It is an unfortunate thing.

However, it is my desire to want to think that maybe things will change with people. I can be to nice, as some people have told me and let it happen with hope of something different. Sometimes, it comes down to a pride thing.

The woman does interfere and I have spoken to family of his about his relationships. Even when he is in a relationship, she will start. No one has put their foot down with this woman. She is a cause for many things.

Both are responsible. But she does start with him then eventually cheats, goes back with the ex. And he is left alone, again not knowing what to do.

It was the reason I asked an alleged psychic if she will ever permantely go away? Their response was 4-5 months. But I do not see that happening. 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:54:57 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 05:31:06 AM »
Hi seeker23, please take the advice of njlady and seek assistance to break this cycle.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 12:01:02 PM »
seeker,  I want to mention Agnes Vivarelli on You tube.  I think you have some limiting beliefs that keep you in this cycle.  You can break those with affirmations.  I'm sorry for this, your life sounds like no joke.  take care of yourself.