Author Topic: Tarotti  (Read 1658 times)

Offline rubz84

Tarotti
« on: July 27, 2018, 11:47:25 PM »
Before I get to my brief review on this site called Tarotti, let me give a brief backdrop..

I’ve read with Psychic Source for years, and admittedly got a bit obsessed with it. While there were a few psychics that were decent and could pick up a current situation, a lot of the timelines given were WAY off for me. Not all of them, but admittedly many of them. At worst, there were a few that I felt just kind of told me what I wanted to here and gave me false hope. I also tried Keen, but while there are some good ones on there, most of them are horrible. Like 96% of them are flat out fake.

So I tried this site called Tarotti. The jury is still out on it cause I’m waiting for some predictions to happen, but so far I’ve actually been impressed. For starters, the prices are ridiculously reasonable. An hour reading w a psychic there will cost you 50.00-60.00 at most which is not bad at all. Not only that, but I respect the fact that Savantice, the main psychic and founder of the site, discouraged getting obsessive with readings and depending on them. She functions more as a relationship counselor per say than a psychic sometimes, but she’s been pleasant overall. I’ll give a fuller review later on once timelines come to pass, but has anyone tried Tarotti? For the prices given, its definitely worth a try.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Tarotti
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 01:00:44 AM »
There is already a thread on this forum about that group and a few of them joined and went off on major tangents for days.

From what I can see, they are not worth a try.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1424.msg20910.html#msg20910

Here is another one of their great tangents
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1425.msg20720.html#msg20720
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:04:09 AM by HornetKick »