Author Topic: Reader wont read for me!  (Read 2740 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Reader wont read for me!
« on: July 25, 2018, 07:07:49 PM »
OK, I’m more then a little pissed.
Tuesday I called my current one and only psychic reader, for the third time since in about a week. She was lovely like always but she said that she would not stay on the line with me for more than the 3 free minutes, because she had no new information for me on poi and because her guides will not let people get dependant and bacuse she could see I was spending money I don’t have. I tried 2 more times and she only let me stay on for the free minutes, she was really nice but she would not read for me. Contacted the website to complain but he said that he can’t make her read for me. I’m pissed because this is my choice, not hers, and because I feel dumb that I want to keep calling. She keep saying she does what her guides tell her to do and she send me a really nice relay email to check in on me and say nice things about me.
Anyone else out there ever had this happen?
Bad typos, I'm mad >:(

Offline sawthelight

Re: Reader wont read for me!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 07:18:19 PM »
OK, I’m more then a little pissed.
Tuesday I called my current one and only psychic reader, for the third time since in about a week. She was lovely like always but she said that she would not stay on the line with me for more than the 3 free minutes, because she had no new information for me on poi and because her guides will not let people get dependant and bacuse she could see I was spending money I don’t have. I tried 2 more times and she only let me stay on for the free minutes, she was really nice but she would not read for me. Contacted the website to complain but he said that he can’t make her read for me. I’m pissed because this is my choice, not hers, and because I feel dumb that I want to keep calling. She keep saying she does what her guides tell her to do and she send me a really nice relay email to check in on me and say nice things about me.
Anyone else out there ever had this happen?
Bad typos, I'm mad >:(

it sounds like she did you a favor, tbh.  I agree that it's your money and you can do with it as you wish, but to me, it sounds as if she's super honest.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 07:25:32 PM »

it sounds like she did you a favor, tbh.  I agree that it's your money and you can do with it as you wish, but to me, it sounds as if she's super honest.

I have to agree. I can understand why you'd be upset, but it sounds like she was kind to you at least. I don't know the details, so I can't say anything definitively but it sounds like she felt you were calling too often and she really didn't have much new to report to you in between those calls.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 07:26:44 PM »
It sounds like she is nice and considerate and also honest. She probably doesn't have any new information to give you.

If you want, you can choose to go to other psychics.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 07:47:24 PM »
I apprecite you guys in put. Have to think about this and calm down. She is right, I have been spending more then I have. She has contacted me twice by email, so I guess she gives a damn and she took my calls every time. I thought this was how they make their money tho? How does she stay busy if she turns money away? I want to yell at her but I cannot. Thank you for listening to me and being nice. Going to try and calm down. :-[

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »
I apprecite you guys in put. Have to think about this and calm down. She is right, I have been spending more then I have. She has contacted me twice by email, so I guess she gives a damn and she took my calls every time. I thought this was how they make their money tho? How does she stay busy if she turns money away? I want to yell at her but I cannot. Thank you for listening to me and being nice. Going to try and calm down. :-[

It seems like she wants you to be well and she cares about you. That's more than most psychics would do. She probably senses that you need support, more than a psychic reading, because there isn't more information to be given to you at this time.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 10:44:33 PM »
i understand you're upset, but honestly you should be happy that she is honouring her spiritual path and personal ethics. It's not always about making money for good psychics. A good psychic may make money from their abilities, but they also honour their spiritual code. when they get greedy and fiscally focused instead of the good of the client, that's when they start losing their abilities.  A truly spiritual psychic will put personal gain aside to help another human being. You should be happy you've found such a soul. She may have allowed those three mins because she wanted to give you the chance in case you were calling about something new and different. Sometimes there's no more information. If you need talk therapy, then you can say to her that's what you need.  But calling about the same issues so much also is counterproductive to you and your situation. She's being honest, it would be lovely if more of them were like this :)

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 11:09:42 AM »
Thank your lucky stars you found a reputable one.

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 04:51:17 PM »
You contacted the website to complain because this woman is not enabling your obsession?  She's not your personal servant and not obligated to read for you on demand. 

It's also none of your business how, when and with who she makes her money. That is her choice.  What you are doing is not healthy and she is refusing to participate.  She's working for the highest good and being very kind to you.  It's also not to her benefit to read for a person who is completely obsessed with someone. It's draining. If you keep it up, odds are you will be blocked. Don't push her.

You may want to do some self-examination regarding your attitude that people are not allowed to refuse requests from you.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 11:02:13 PM »
Just wanted to say I did not appreciate the comments at first  :P but when i calmed down they made sense. So thank you for being honest with me. ;)

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 03:05:24 AM »
You contacted the website to complain because this woman is not enabling your obsession?  She's not your personal servant and not obligated to read for you on demand. 

It's also none of your business how, when and with who she makes her money. That is her choice.  What you are doing is not healthy and she is refusing to participate.  She's working for the highest good and being very kind to you.  It's also not to her benefit to read for a person who is completely obsessed with someone. It's draining. If you keep it up, odds are you will be blocked. Don't push her.

You may want to do some self-examination regarding your attitude that people are not allowed to refuse requests from you.

Wanted to say thank you for this njlady. It was not easy to hear but I did email her and apologize for being a brat! Shes only been supportive and kind, said to wait till oct for a reading with her and we email some each week.

Offline Heather

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 06:56:01 PM »
I have one lady who calls me every time I log on. She mainly wants to talk about her day which is fine with me, but it can be difficult to repeat myself so often since there’s not really any new information I can provide.

A different lady called me because she was in a desperate situation with her POI. The first couple of times I read for her, the reading showed improvement, not the best but workable. Every reading after that was bad for her and the POI. The cards were right with the improvement part but it was temporary and it became very clear to me that she and her POI didn’t have a chance. She called me so much that I had to get stern with her about it. She backed off and calls every few weeks now, but I cannot help this poor woman. Her outlook is bleak, and I’m convinced it’s because she will not let go of this toxic relationship. She needs a professional not a reader.

Speaking of professionals, I have recommended counseling with licensed therapists before because all I do is read what the cards tell me. I can’t heal a broken heart. I so wish I could.

anything