Author Topic: Who is the best (In your opinion) on CP?  (Read 6989 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Who is the best (In your opinion) on CP?
« on: August 11, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
Who is the best on CP?

I'm looking for someone who is accurate with the info they see as well as accurate as they can be with timelines.

Offline Elaan

Re: Who is the best (In your opinion) on CP?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 02:59:44 AM »
Who is the best on CP?

I'm looking for someone who is accurate with the info they see as well as accurate as they can be with timelines.

LOL...who here isn't?  When you find them, let us all know.   ;)

Personally, I like Jacqueline, her timelines suck, but she can get into the heart of your concerns, and I like that she tells you what the person 'says' about things.  Also, Susannah from Psychic Source was really good.  She's been the closest on timelines for me and her info was really, really good.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:16:33 AM »
lol! i know!

I just skim through some of the posts which are mainly about CP but I want to know who is the most recommended person. I'm just looking for someone with correct timelines...none of mine have come to pass from Keen.com which is why Im over using them.

I've talked to a few other outside advisors but their predictions aren't until btwn this month and sept..so we'll see!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 03:53:07 AM »
Like I said, Jacqueline is great.  I've had so many of her predictions happen just the way she says they will, just not when she says they will.  And I'm not sure many have tried Susannah, but she is my semi-Jacqueline with better timelines.  lol 

Everyone has their favorites.  Find one that resonates with your same energy and you'll have found the right one, regardless of the timelines, which can be like trying to nail jello to the wall.  Good luck. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 03:55:44 AM »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 07:32:06 PM »
Anybody have any thoughts on Meryl or Alison? I was skimming some reviews and saw them come up a few times. Thoughts?

Offline haileyn

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
I read with Alison a couple of times, she said that things between me and my friend would be much better in July and they were. She said it would be a cycle with him though and it has been but unfortunately the last time I called upset and asked her again she said things were never going to be good so that was a 180 degree turn for her.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 03:30:06 AM »
Hmmmm okay thanks!

Offline momo

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 08:34:42 PM »
So far I'm giving praise to Eden. Not because she told me everything I wanted to hear but because when she read for me her descriptions of the situation and the person in question were accurate. She made a few predictions(vague timelines though) and some of them are beginning to unfold. Not everything has come to pass yet but so far she has been right. Only thing though, she's hard to reach, and not because her queue is full but because she's rarely on. Only logs in 1 hr a day and 2-3 days out the week, if that. Her rate is only 4 dollars though. I think you should try her out.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 08:37:06 PM »
Thanks!! I will!

anything