Author Topic: My story  (Read 3957 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
My story
« on: August 06, 2011, 09:23:33 PM »
Hi all, I am new here, and I've been following this board since Complaints Board.  I, like most here, have not had any Big Picture predictions come true.  Some like a phone call, and once a trip.  Other than that, I got nothing.  Short and sweet, called 3 years ago over a break up, never saw or heard from him in 3 years, bumped into him while out one night a few months ago, it was very cordial and friendly, and yes, he is still with the person he left me for, and seems to be very happy.  I called for about 6 months, everyone and I mean everyone said he was "confused" "Loved me" would show me how sorry he was by asking me to marry him!!!!  They got sooo many things right, how could I not believe them???? NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING ever happened with that situation. Fast forward to today, I am in a different relationship for almost 2 years now, kind of touch and go in the beginning.  Stupidly I, feeling very insecure, called "just to get a read on his feelings"  not ask for predictions, but you know they always give them.   And like I said maybe 2 or 3 times with contact, and one trip.   Oh yes, some very excellent on picking up him and his behaviours.  However, all the "outcome" and really good detailed ones have not passed, nor will they ever.

So if the question is are there people on CP who have a true gift?  I believe SOME do, as some of the things they told me were very specific, and directly applied to my situation. 

NOW the second question is, Are they ethical?  No, I don't think so.  They know how to get you hooked to keep calling, cause they are gifted, and when your upset or confused and they're telling you things that they couldn't have known, why wouldn't you believe them?  Ok, maybe there are a select few who don't feed you fairy tales, but they are few and far between.  and those are the ones that coinside with what my gut tells me.  As much as I want it to be different, it's not nor will it ever be.

I think we all need to keep reading the stuff on rip off Report and complaints board and even here, that for the majority of time their predictions do not come true.  Even on their own testimonial page, with the amount of readings they do, there are very very few of predictions happening.   Correct insight, yes, predictions happening, not too many.  Also, when I signed up on this board, I was stunned to see how many people were signed up .  I'm thinking they're all like me, just reading every day to see if something happened for somebody.

Offline 4everhopeful

Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 04:03:35 AM »
Hi Bella, I think youre completely right. I have been reading with CP for 3 yrs. The majority of the "psychics" told me the man I asked about still loved me but was confused, or that his circumstances kept him from contacting me at this time, or some other ridiculous reason. Well, I just talked with Justine. I talked to her about two weeks ago and she gave me a timeline of hearing from this man to be in August, the last couple of weeks of August. I called mainly to ask about my son and some issues that I am having with him. Then I asked about this man, she didnt remember me at all, and she started telling me he had moved on and I let loose on her. I asked her how her reading could change in just a couple of weeks. I told her I had wasted so much money on California Psychics. She tried to give excuses but I cant listen to them so I hung up on her. I asked her how could she see that I would have contact and be with this man a couple of weeks ago then tell me tonite that he had moved on. Of course its the Tarot cards giving her the information. BS. They are all full of it. Now I have money still left on an account that I dont even want to use and needing money so bad. They are all scammers. Save your money people. I asked her how could they even call themselves psychics if the readings were going to change so dramatically in such a short time. No reason for us to be spending hard earned money to not get the truth. Im done. I hope the rest of you are too.

Offline rainy16

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
4ever - Same story for me too. and what surprises me is that I dont even talk to them with the expectation of knowing the future but the "now"....and i do think that some of these psychics on CP are good at knowing the current situation. but most of them just give the same generic detail. Am so done calling the psychics. i rather save the money and spend it on doing a course / shopping ...lol

My personal advice to others like me who got addicted to talking to psychics - find a cheaper local psychic who you tested already and has good empathic skills and switch to them from the online ones. Slowly - tell yourself that you deserve better than all this anxiety....self hypnosis works. Trust me - you will come out of the cycle and save LOTS of money.

Sorry to all the senior members - that newbies like me are discouraging. I do hope that our dreams are fulfilled - and things manifest as predicted. I promise I will continue to post as and when any prediction comes to pass. But till then am not calling CP any further.

Am very emotionally drained right now but I will soon post my story with details of what all from my readings did come true and what all did any psychic pick up which i later got the validation they were true. And where things fizzled and went out of hand.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »
I never read with CP because when I was looking for online psychics I did a quick search and saw all of the complaints on rip off report which raised some red flags, so I thinking that I was making an intelligent decision i went to PS instead. I also became hooked on psychic readings. The same thing hapPened with me, they were great  at picking up on details of the situation and making mini predictions but the one major thing that I was calling about, when are we going to be together again, that never happened.  I then started looking at the feedback left by callers and all the 5 star psychic had the same theme going, everyone was so happy because their boyfriend was going to come back and they were going to live happily ever after. After about the 200 review it dawned on me that all of these men could not be leaving their new girlfriends to go back to a relationship they walked away from in the first place.
 I am also done waisting my money on these unethical people. The the thing that makes me even more upset is that these people either do not understand or they just don't care that they are making money at the expense of ruining other peoples lives. Nevermind all the money we are throwing away, but their false hopes are preventing us from moving on. In my situation I probably sabatoged a potential good thing because I knew that the relationship was not going to
last, my ex is coming back, the PS psychics told me he was, and guess what he did not.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
I feel that I have thrown away potentially great relationships because of the psychics telling me my "soulmate" is coming back. Well, he isn't. He never had any intention of coming back, I don't enter his mind anymore or he would reach out and at least talk or ask if I'm dead or alive. Tired of living in a fantasy world. I give up completely on the dating thing or ever being with anyone again. I've been told so many times that some new man would be coming into my life and he would be so great. Hasn't happened and it's not going to. So mad at myself right now for wasting so much money on psychics and now I'm in a financial bind and could lose my house if I dont get the property taxes paid soon. All because of a man that I fell so in love with and had hopes of a happy ending. HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! What a joke. I feel so stupid. Thanks for listening ladies. I dont want to bring anyone down, but its time we wake up and stop wasting our time and money.

anything