Author Topic: Aura AngelofTruth  (Read 2291 times)

Offline psychic girls

Aura AngelofTruth
« on: July 09, 2018, 04:26:01 AM »
Anyone read with her I just really had a bad break up with my boyfriend she said we were Twin Flame and will be back together. When I look at the Review she said that to everyone so I worried if she just give me false hope.

Offline njlady

Re: Aura AngelofTruth
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 02:03:38 PM »
Just sit back and see what happens.  People break up every day.  It's part of life.  It sucks but you will get through it.  One of two things happens.  They come back and you patch things up or you find someone better.  Keep moving forward and if he catches up and can keep up, great.  If not, keep moving. Don't get sucked into trying to see inside his head, he's going to call in 2 weeks. blah blah.  If he wants you, he will call. Men are like that.  They show up for what they want. 

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 10:42:52 PM »
She also said that he in love with me and is my twin flame we were meant to be together. My emotions for him right now is that 50 percent of the time I hate him than 50 percent of the time I love him. I really hope this psychic are right but looking at the reviews I doubt it.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 02:15:35 AM »
I beginning to lose hope when I read her review it seem all her great review is mostly giving them false hope so she can have a good review and call everyone it there twin flame. I will be back and give an update if my poi is coming back or not. I have to trust god and him that he will make the right choice and patch thing up.

anything