Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79836 times)

11jlady

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2018, 09:06:26 PM »
@Sunshine: I record all of my calls. I have a call recorder downloaded on my phone. It actually helps prevent getting serial readings lol. But yeah, I just go and listen to them a few times because I find that sometimes I miss out on some details.

Offline sharon

« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2018, 03:12:41 AM »
Does she has her own website?

I believe you all talk to her for nearly an hour?

11jlady

« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2018, 04:06:46 AM »
She's on keen and I only talked to her for 10 minutes. I definitely couldn't afford longer than that. Lol. Not at 6 dollars per minute no way.

Offline sharon

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2018, 04:53:28 AM »
She gave you so many information in such short time, this is smazing. Cookie needed 49 min still couldnt give me that much information. I wished I did not have called her.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »
Yeah, I just gave her his name and off she went full blown and she talks pretty fast but there was no hmmmm and haaaa and pauses or anything like that. I mean, she was really impressive in my opinion. Obviously I can't confirm that he feels any sort of guilt and shame or whatever and I probably never will be able to do that unless it flew out of his mouth which is highly unlikely so, I guess with that part, I'll never know. I'm sorta sick of calling about this guy anyway. It's just really old already. I'd like to be with a person that doesn't make me feel like I need or want to call a psychic about him. I've had relationships where I never felt the need to do it. But with this one, I've felt the need throughout the entire 5 year relationship. That's just another sign on top of all the other ones I had but ignored. Lol.

Well said - me too! I always think those guys that make us call psychics have insecure attachment and other emotional issues and stuff. A securely attached person will not make you feel this way...wondering, doubting etc.
Now the hard thing for me is to find a person who is securely attached, who I'm attracted to and want to be in a relationship with! That's sooooo hard to find... :/

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2018, 03:21:24 PM »
I ask: I wanted to ask about my poi, current feelings, energy, intentions. She’s really not that general. Not everyone has a son who’s a drug addict or a poi with ADHD. Other readers have posted these details that she has picked up all on her own. She’s pretty awesome. My jaw has def dropped with her lol :)

Offline star1

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2018, 05:43:05 PM »
I don't know what to make of my reading with DL, I found her a little sugary, but maybe I'm wrong. Some readers are saying that my ex is online chatting to women (which sounds realistic as no guy is a monk) but DL and Judi said he's too busy with stuff going on in his life and it's the wording she used with me when she said that my ex goes "giddy" when he thinks of me, and telling me how many deep feelings he had for me. That's my personal experience and I may be wrong, I'd still say she's worth a go.

Offline star1

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2018, 06:59:11 PM »
I haven't read with Sapphire or Jon, so I couldn't tell you sorry. I hope your reading with DL is of substance.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2018, 07:23:01 PM »
Lmaooo flutter, but “they are a comin” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I like that.

Honestly, I guess I prefer not to get timelines but instead maybe get a “not too far away” or something. And yes you’re absolutely right, when I read with her, she gets soo many current events correct that future prediction is like whatevs. I don’t like saying any reader is a full hit but she’s def damn close. And I think another reason why she may sound sugar coaty is because she has such a lovely, happy voice. Like even if she were to say: “Yeah and soon we’re all going to die because there’s a comet headed towards earth in 2019.” I’d be like, awww really? That’s too bad, well thank you for the heads up! You’re so nice for warning us! Lol her delivery is just so soft. She’s given me not so great news but I had to go back to my notes and re-read it to realize 😂😂😂

Offline star1

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2018, 08:30:48 PM »
Speaking of Judi her headline reads “no ping”. Lolololol

Damn it... now I kinda also want to read with Judi instead... still #9 for DL and I can see she hasn’t signed on even though her headline says she would be. Does she prefer set up appointments? or arranged calls? ... Waiting in queue lines makes it worst sometimes for me

@yt5587 I don’t even know if I’m describing it - but certain advisor feel like a relief to a problem that’s about to be solved... or the purpose isn’t the future predictions

Judi didn't reply to my message when I contacted her, so it's better to arrange a call. She will be on, but she comes on for a bit and goes off, comes on, goes off.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2018, 08:53:04 PM »
Judi did not work for me. Divine Love mostly comes on at night EST time zone for me. So like anywhere from 6pm-midnight est . However, most people that call her take a good chunk of time. So if you’re 9 right now, you probably won’t talk to her today, tomorrow’s thanksgiving so maybe not thanksgiving...my guess is Friday haha but then again who knows:)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2018, 09:26:25 PM »
I decided to read with her and I'm still digesting the reading, so I can't comment on it specifically, but the way she answered the phone made me think "oh no here we go." It was very sing-songy, woo-woo crystals and I was very put off at first. But she ditched that weird voice affectation once she got past the greeting and I felt better. But at first I thought, oh this isn't going to go well at all.  :o

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2018, 09:30:50 PM »
I decided to read with her and I'm still digesting the reading, so I can't comment on it specifically, but the way she answered the phone made me think "oh no here we go." It was very sing-songy, woo-woo crystals and I was very put off at first. But she ditched that weird voice affectation once she got past the greeting and I felt better. But at first I thought, oh this isn't going to go well at all.  :o

Hahaha would you say she was accurate overall about your situation?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2018, 09:36:46 PM »

Verrrry similar experience. In fact looking back on my notes and remembering the reading she was on the mark with the exception (big exception) of the fact that my ex was / is romantically or sexually involved with someone else. I don’t think she picked up on there being someone else at all and when I mentioned it she said it wasn’t anything other than “convenience” and not anything romantic or serious. So I still don’t know how true that is or not or what. But anyway...

Yes total sing songy and I was like oh no. This is going to be awful.

But then she described him and me and the whole situation really quite accurately.

Said it was like he was Christopher Robin dragging me (Winnie the Pooh) down the stairs while he went along his way trying to learn his life lessons. That I was just kind of hanging on along for the ride bumping my head waiting for us to be “down the stairs” lol. Told me that he was really still into and cared for me but wouldn’t be ready to communicate to me for a long time. And that it was okay and to “let him simmer” almost because the longer he has space and time to figure things out then it will be better when we do reconnect and he would reach out when he was ready.

This is really in line with some of what others said - which I guess on face value COULD be generic... and could be just a line... or it could be that this is a sort of common scenario. So I don’t know but I did think she was good other than first being put off by her tone and also that she didn’t seem to pick up the other woman right. (I think).

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2018, 09:45:41 PM »
I’m glad most of us are sharing in detail what she has told us, so far nothing seems scripted:)

anything