Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79808 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2018, 02:39:49 AM »
Never read with Leanne, but that can't be a glowing review. Lol
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:42:13 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline star1

« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2018, 02:42:23 AM »
Never read with Leeane, but that can't be a glowing review. Lol

Lol Leanne is alright for general, just very negative about relationships.

11jlady

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2018, 04:51:12 AM »
I mean, isn't Divine Love more of an empath rather than a clairvoyant or medium? Empaths pick up thoughts/feelings/emotions/intentions but they don't see visions of future happenings. When I had my reading with her the other day I didn't expect nor want any predictions. Empaths are there to tune into your POI so I'm not surprised that they don't mention 3rd parties. I wouldn't expect them to either. I just wanted to know what was in this guy's head, his feelings for me (if he even had any) etc. I didn't ask her what was going to happen. Just wanted to know if this guy ever did or currently does have any kind of actual genuine feelings. The information she gave me I would say is very specific to my POI. I mean, does she tell all of you that your POI has ADHD and trouble focusing? Lol. Idk. That's pretty specific to this person. Anyway, I wouldn't cross her off my list of readers cause it's always great to have an empath. I just wish she wasn't so darned expensive. See I like to have one empath, one clairvoyant, and one medium at my disposal because they all add to the bigger picture. When I throw all my readings together from my other two faves and then Divine's reading, it appears to me that all of them match up almost exactly. She got his emotions, my other one gets some of his emotions in a different way but tells me what's gonna go down in the short term, and my other one is able to see sometimes years out and she is STELLAR with timing.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2018, 04:58:06 AM »
@11JLADY....who is your "other one that is stellar with timing" if you don't mind sharing? Also trying to piece things all together.    :D

11jlady

« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2018, 05:00:00 AM »
@Sunshine: Here's her link :)  https://www.psychicshelly.com/

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2018, 05:02:32 AM »
Thanks 11jlady!    I have seen references to her before.   I'll check her out.   :-)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2018, 07:31:20 AM »
@11jlady yes, she does get scary specific details on point. She’s said word for word things that he’s said to me before. Last reading she told me:” I know this sounds really strange but it’s like you’re still in a relationship with this man. That’s how strong this connection is.” I’ve had two or three other readers tell me this too. In regards to 3rd parties with her, I never came out and asked her she said on her own: “he has trouble prioritizing, very focused on career, and feels empty without a relationship in his life, he only feels fulfilled with you. He’s also not very experienced in this department.” Which is true lmao. He’s an introvert and hasn’t been in many relationships.

@fidget1028 I saw Divine took more calls tonight, were you able to talk to her!?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2018, 12:18:56 PM »
Nah, I canceled before going to bed. Too late for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2018, 01:13:08 PM »
I mean, isn't Divine Love more of an empath rather than a clairvoyant or medium? Empaths pick up thoughts/feelings/emotions/intentions but they don't see visions of future happenings. When I had my reading with her the other day I didn't expect nor want any predictions. Empaths are there to tune into your POI so I'm not surprised that they don't mention 3rd parties. I wouldn't expect them to either. I just wanted to know what was in this guy's head, his feelings for me (if he even had any) etc. I didn't ask her what was going to happen. Just wanted to know if this guy ever did or currently does have any kind of actual genuine feelings. The information she gave me I would say is very specific to my POI. I mean, does she tell all of you that your POI has ADHD and trouble focusing? Lol. Idk. That's pretty specific to this person. Anyway, I wouldn't cross her off my list of readers cause it's always great to have an empath. I just wish she wasn't so darned expensive. See I like to have one empath, one clairvoyant, and one medium at my disposal because they all add to the bigger picture. When I throw all my readings together from my other two faves and then Divine's reading, it appears to me that all of them match up almost exactly. She got his emotions, my other one gets some of his emotions in a different way but tells me what's gonna go down in the short term, and my other one is able to see sometimes years out and she is STELLAR with timing.

Yeah, I second this. I spoke with Divine Love last night to find out what my ex feels for me RIGHT NOW. One of the users above said DL didn't pick up on a third party, and then in her second post said she did, but the person wasn't of importance.. It could be true, the guy could be seeing someone but it could just be sexual, could be just as casual dating, he still could have that user on his mind. So I wouldn't say that that's not accurate just yet because being an empath means you feel what they're really feeling deep down, so that could be what she's seeing. She didn't tell me that my ex had ADHD, I still found Divine Light good even though there's some stuff she didn't mention like his insecurities, and low self esteem, his commitment issues, his fears and why he behaved with me the way he did. She gave me more like Judi did - why he isn't talking to me RIGHT NOW. She didn't explain the reason why he flew off the handle at me and was so nasty when we last spoke, but then again I only could afford 7 mins with her, or it gets too expensive.

I know very well that empaths can't predict, they're more good for does so and so love me/can this person change/why do they act the way that they do/what issues are going on deep within them kinda questions.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2018, 01:30:55 PM »
I'm trying out Shelly's 1 question email (thanks 11jLady). For $12 (US), it should provide me my fix on a budget. Lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2018, 01:42:37 PM »

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove

I read with her recently too and I liked it very much as well.  Only problem is, that this raises red flags for me, if EVERYONE is enjoying their reading.  Let me just list a few things she said to see if anyone else got the same.
~cares very deeply but struggles to make things happen
~what's most important to him is not what he's spending his time on
~he follows the beat of his own drum
~She was shown a different direction for me and interjected some financial good news
~we are going to cuddle soon
~he's like a cat doing his own thing
~he sees you as the person he draws strength from
~The two of you have had this "date" with each other for a long time
~he thinks we should have been together a long time ago

these are the things she said to me:
~She was shown a different direction for me and interjected some financial good news

I'm surprised no one else replies to this thread.

Offline star1

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2018, 01:50:13 PM »

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove

I read with her recently too and I liked it very much as well.  Only problem is, that this raises red flags for me, if EVERYONE is enjoying their reading.  Let me just list a few things she said to see if anyone else got the same.
~cares very deeply but struggles to make things happen
~he follows the beat of his own drum
~he's like a cat doing his own thing
~he sees you as the person he draws strength from
~The two of you have had this "date" with each other for a long time

these are the things she said to me:

I'm surprised no one else replies to this thread.

This is why I asked last night if she's an honest reader. I got told some similar things to you, but not the same. Pretty much what Judi told me but Divine spoke more about how many feelings he has for me.

Divine Love said that:

-when my POI thinks about me, he goes giddy and he has so many feelings for me

-that he's busy working hard at the moment and it's got something to do with a house (probably trying to move out). He also has other issues he's sorting out in his life (which probably isn't wrong)

-he's working so hard (amongst other things going on) that he makes no time for anyone but these things, and that's why I'm not getting communication. Like all work and no play

-he isn't sure what he could offer me at this point where he's so busy and thought I could go to somebody better for me (what Judi also told me)

-that he is missing me and the communication, he wants to dip his toes in the water and see where it's at, he wants to make a go of things again and she sees us meeting up in person (which I find very hard to believe), but at the moment if we were to speak, there would be no consistency because he's just so wrapped up in stuff

-and I'm pretty sure I got the "it shouldn't have gone on this long", but she's right. It's unlike my ex to be gone this long

-she said that his love for me is like family love a deep bond (weird saying) she said like he feels safe and comfortable around you, I guess I did mother him and he might have liked that
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:55:33 PM by star1 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2018, 01:53:15 PM »
This is what I got from the last reading:

Feels insecure about our situation but misses you
His career choice was not optional he said “I have to take this”. (Word for word he said this to me)
I’m home to him. He wants a nice set up comfortable home to come home to
Will feel more comfortable reaching out to me once he is geographically closer
Only feels complete with me
His family wants us to get married, still getting a strong marriage energy around him meaning he still wants to share his life with you
Very fixated on career he has difficulty prioritizing (so so so true)
Not good at communication, let him know door is still open he misses you very much

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2018, 02:11:03 PM »
I can honestly say I did not get any of those lines. Lol! My reading focused on addiction, shame, depression, and not being able to move forward. Yes, she said he loves me and yes, he sees it all as much worse than it is, but he does need to get support.

Offline star1

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2018, 02:21:35 PM »
I can honestly say I did not get any of those lines. Lol! My reading focused on addiction, shame, depression, and not being able to move forward. Yes, she said he loves me and yes, he sees it all as much worse than it is, but he does need to get support.

Well I'm glad to hear that she doesn't tell everyone what they want to hear. Sorry to hear about addictions, I hope that person gets themselves sorted out sooner before later.

anything