Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 80537 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2018, 01:07:21 AM »
Yeah it's happened before. She'll be back.

Offline Kate

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2018, 01:30:53 AM »
Dammit. Now she's away...ugh.

TYPICAL!

She is a reader I read with last year.. before I reconnected with my POI.  She was inaccurate for me.. she got his personality OK (although, what she said could have applied to any guy we're asking about.. avoidance etc).. but her predictions were incorrect, and she never saw a third party.. so .. be warned.. 

Offline star1

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2018, 01:33:21 AM »

TYPICAL!

She is a reader I read with last year.. before I reconnected with my POI.  She was inaccurate for me.. she got his personality OK (although, what she said could have applied to any guy we're asking about.. avoidance etc).. but her predictions were incorrect, and she never saw a third party.. so .. be warned..

Oh dear. Sorry she was inaccurate for you, thanks for your honest feedback.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2018, 01:49:26 AM »

TYPICAL!

FWIW she was also inaccurate for me regarding a third party situation - but all the other info did seem to be a correct read on the present - but yes, I think one of the biggest challenges in determining accuracy of a reader and this is a case in point - is that since so many men share similar characteristics regarding fear of commitment yadda yadda or what have you - they could be both accurate and not mean that the person has any genuine ability. So looking back on my notes I have no idea if she was just a good fake reader or if she’s real. What she said was true though. As far as predictions mine wasn’t given with any time frame so who knows she could be still right and it would be in line with some other readers.

But when I found out how wrong she was about the third party thing with my situation i decided not to give her credit for anything else.... maybe that’s too harsh. I am thinking about trying her again to see if she gives me anything more specific and concrete but I’m way hesitant.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2018, 01:56:19 AM »
I hear ya. She did get really, like really specific stuff for me. Like "I'm being shown a support group. Like al-anon, but that may not mean specifically al-anon." Then she said that he needs a support group because he thinks he's alone. Well his son is an addict, and I suggest he should go to narc-anon a year ago.

Offline Kate

« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2018, 02:01:03 AM »
I hear ya. She did get really, like really specific stuff for me. Like "I'm being shown a support group. Like al-anon, but that may not mean specifically al-anon." Then she said that he needs a support group because he thinks he's alone. Well his son is an addict, and I suggest he should go to narc-anon a year ago.

I think there are a lot of readers that can hit on random things for the current.  I've had freaky instances where Veruska, Sweethearts Tarot, Judy etc.. have come out with something So accurate for the current on random reads (NOT every read), but missed a heap of stuff around it, and failed to see the future....so..... 

I only use 3 now.. Cookie, QoC (for current and short term predictions) and Miss Ann for a cheap v accurate current read and to see broadly how events play out (all her reads have been pretty good for me.. although she can misinterpret cards..)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2018, 02:04:45 AM »

TYPICAL!

FWIW she was also inaccurate for me regarding a third party situation - but all the other info did seem to be a correct read on the present - but yes, I think one of the biggest challenges in determining accuracy of a reader and this is a case in point - is that since so many men share similar characteristics regarding fear of commitment yadda yadda or what have you - they could be both accurate and not mean that the person has any genuine ability. So looking back on my notes I have no idea if she was just a good fake reader or if she’s real. What she said was true though. As far as predictions mine wasn’t given with any time frame so who knows she could be still right and it would be in line with some other readers.

But when I found out how wrong she was about the third party thing with my situation i decided not to give her credit for anything else.... maybe that’s too harsh. I am thinking about trying her again to see if she gives me anything more specific and concrete but I’m way hesitant.

I don’t blame you flora. Missing a third party is pretty huge. I know they’re never 100% maybe we just need to let them do the talking and have them just spit out what they’re seeing. I find that’s the most accurate. She probably just wasn’t picking up that energy. I feel overall, people have had Accurate third party success with QOC

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2018, 02:07:44 AM »
I have been in Cookies line forever. QoC was a fail for me. There was nothing I could validate and she was very negative. I don't want sugar coating AT ALL, but she just gave me negative vibes. Like even with good predictions, she made everything sound bad anyway. I always hung up more upset.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2018, 02:07:53 AM »
I've heard from some psychics that spiritually they don't like to get involved in third party stuff. They say it's low energy and they are not willing to go there. So sometimes I feel that when you talk to a psychic who gives you spiritual messages, they don't really mention third party information, they just focus on your relationship with POI.

I feel like maybe that's what Divine Love does? I know she hasn't mentioned third parties for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2018, 02:11:23 AM »
I have been in Cookies line forever. QoC was a fail for me. There was nothing I could validate and she was very negative. I don't want sugar coating AT ALL, but she just gave me negative vibes. Like even with good predictions, she made everything sound bad anyway. I always hung up more upset.

I have to say the same about QOC, and I can handle being told the truth as I was told not so great news last night and knew it to be true. But the reader actually gave me evidence and validations that were true as to why things couldn't be smooth sailing if I were to get back with the ex. With QOC she just said "he can't commit", and when I asked her why, what the reasons are she feels for that, she just said "he just can't commit". She seemed to ask questions and get mixed up.. I agree with others, she's too negative on relationships and she really was vague and seemed to struggle with me. The only good I can say about her is she was nice and patient with me, and perhaps the third parties are accurate (I couldn't confirm). But she has told multiple people the "you'll only be friends he can't commit" line, and I feel she plays the safe game and is more realistic and negative about relationships.. Doesn't necessarily mean she's honest and she was right all along because she gave bad news. I'm not saying she is poor and can't read for anybody, however.

Cookie I haven't read with, but am 58th on the list and do wanna try her, so can't make comment on her, yet.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:21:56 AM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2018, 02:14:00 AM »
I've heard from some psychics that spiritually they don't like to get involved in third party stuff. They say it's low energy and they are not willing to go there. So sometimes I feel that when you talk to a psychic who gives you spiritual messages, they don't really mention third party information, they just focus on your relationship with POI.

I feel like maybe that's what Divine Love does? I know she hasn't mentioned third parties for me.

If the 3rd party was relevant and important to know about, then I'd rather be told and feel it's important. If the reader sensed the 3rd energy as "faint" and something that'll go nowhere, then I can understand why they may not bring it up. But still, I would prefer to know personally. FYI, I didn't get told of a third party by DL, either.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2018, 02:15:16 AM »
In my situation, I have never asked much about 3rd parties. Many have mentioned his ex wife, but of course they're in touch because of their kids. She's a source of stress for him and vice versa. They aren't on good terms. We also have close mutual connections. I occasionally ask if he's dating and he has not gone out with anyone. He's become a hermit due to some depression over his situations.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2018, 02:23:44 AM »

TYPICAL!

I don’t blame you flora. Missing a third party is pretty huge. I know they’re never 100% maybe we just need to let them do the talking and have them just spit out what they’re seeing. I find that’s the most accurate. She probably just wasn’t picking up that energy. I feel overall, people have had Accurate third party success with QOC

Yes for me QOC has been absolutely the best regarding accuracy about presence of a 3rd party and whether or not it was romantic or platonic. She brought it up to me and then later I could validate it. With Divine Love she said the person was someone with whom there was nothing physical and not a relationship but just a matter of convenience.

Now what’s weird is that I have had a couple other readers tell me that when he told me he was seeing someone that he was lying that it was something related to convenience. So I don’t know if that’s a sex only thing or might have to do with real estate and property and a roommate situation or something ... as they were / are both going through divorce and have property issues I think.

So it’s very very mixed up to me. I was told very adamantly by a few readers who I liked and otherwise thought were accurate that he was just telling me he was seeing someone because he was feeling like he wasn’t good enough for me etc and wanted me to move on. But that’s so hard for me to believe that it’s not just a line. Probably just a line. But at the same time it does line up to a tee to his personality and things he told me about feeling like he couldn’t give me what I wanted.

Anyway.... so divine acknowledged that there was someone else but she said that it wasn’t anything when he told me it was and I believe for sure it’s at least a mainly physical thing. I don’t know.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2018, 02:35:33 AM »

I have to say the same about QOC, and I can handle being told the truth as I was told not so great news last night and knew it to be true. But the reader actually gave me evidence and validations that were true as to why things couldn't be smooth sailing if I were to get back with the ex. With QOC she just said "he can't commit", and when I asked her why, what the reasons are she feels for that, she just said "he just can't commit". She seemed to ask questions and get mixed up.. I agree with others, she's too negative on relationships and she really was vague and seemed to struggle with me. The only good I can say about her is she was nice and patient with me, and perhaps the third parties are accurate (I couldn't confirm). But she has told multiple people the "you'll only be friends he can't commit" line, and I feel she plays the safe game and is more realistic and negative about relationships.. Doesn't necessarily mean she's honest and she was right all along because she gave bad news. I'm not saying she is poor and can't read for anybody, however.

Cookie I haven't read with, but am 58th on the list and do wanna try her, so can't make comment on her, yet.

Yeah, she said exactly the same to me "he can't commit " without anything to validate. But the same time she confused 2 POIs. She just doesn't work for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2018, 02:37:47 AM »

Yeah, she said exactly the same to me "he can't commit " without anything to validate. But the same time she confused 2 POIs. She just doesn't work for me.

She reminds me of a Jamaican Leanne, lol.

anything