Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79449 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #285 on: December 24, 2019, 08:47:17 PM »
Oof you guys are really wanting to make me read with her.

Do you need to reach out to her with a message? Or do you just add yourself to the waitlist?

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #286 on: December 24, 2019, 09:57:44 PM »
i read with her last night. she is great with empath i guess. she said she isnt gift with time frames. she told me how my poi feels and thoughts. she sai within new year it ill change...she also said i GUESS it will before 3 months. i recorded her. i just hope she is righ whatever she read for me.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2020, 05:34:46 AM »
I read with her back in october, after waiting for almost a month for the reading (long queue). Honestly, nothing she had told me was terribly impressive. She did however correctly predict that we would be in hot water for the xmas holidays, other than that it felt like a lazy conversation, where she rambled on and stuck on each topic for entirely too long.

Offline Joy

« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2020, 03:50:38 AM »
Has anyone ever had the feelings and intentions she read manifest into action?  If she read that your POI feels one way or another and they want to do certain things, did they ever do what she described they wanted to do? 

She also told me that she’s reminded of the TV commercial where two people get into an elevator and start ripping each other’s clothes off.  She’s said to me in both my readings.  Did anyone else get that?

Yesssssssssssssssss! The elevator scene. I am stunned. I heard the same thing in my reading last night. I really hope it is her way of describing passion and not a generic thing she just says to people regardless.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:54:50 AM by Joy »

Offline njlady

« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2020, 07:18:02 PM »

She also told me that she’s reminded of the TV commercial where two people get into an elevator and start ripping each other’s clothes off.  She’s said to me in both my readings.  Did anyone else get that?

Yesssssssssssssssss! The elevator scene. I am stunned. I heard the same thing in my reading last night. I really hope it is her way of describing passion and not a generic thing she just says to people regardless.

It's a common example across the board because it's recognizable and sums up an exact feeling.  A passion trope. 

Offline Joy

« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2020, 03:36:00 AM »
Yes, I was thinking it is probably just an example to express what she senses in the emotional state. Still hope the things she saw, as far as actual predictive events go, happen.

I had a reading with her 2 days ago and I have to say that for all that I know about the guy, she was spot on. Hands down. Now, how much of this is intentions that won't materialize, that is another story. I cannot hold her responsible for that. She was clear that she cannot give me time without me even asking about it. Some of the things she said sounded like things that already happened in the past, others sounded like reactions to things that happened last week, and then there were other things she mentioned that did not sound like anything that has happened yet. So, we'll see. She did say a great lot and she did not waste time.

After the reading, I read the comments here and I found this elevator scene post from a year ago. I noticed that a few people noted about the "clothes off" expression. Well, I got the elevator scene in my reading. In addition to the above line, I also had "buttons flying." LOL :D Ain't gonna happen that way though, I am claustrophobic actually :) But I get it :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2020, 03:53:12 AM »
Yes, I was thinking it is probably just an example to express what she senses in the emotional state. Still hope the things she saw, as far as actual predictive events go, happen.

I had a reading with her 2 days ago and I have to say that for all that I know about the guy, she was spot on. Hands down. Now, how much of this is intentions that won't materialize, that is another story. I cannot hold her responsible for that. She was clear that she cannot give me time without me even asking about it. Some of the things she said sounded like things that already happened in the past, others sounded like reactions to things that happened last week, and then there were other things she mentioned that did not sound like anything that has happened yet. So, we'll see. She did say a great lot and she did not waste time.

After the reading, I read the comments here and I found this elevator scene post from a year ago. I noticed that a few people noted about the "clothes off" expression. Well, I got the elevator scene in my reading. In addition to the above line, I also had "buttons flying." LOL :D Ain't gonna happen that way though, I am claustrophobic actually :) But I get it :)

I never got that in my reading with her and my reality with him is standing up 2 hours later laughing at the trail of clothes and shoes. My whole reading with her was about the rut he's in and his love for me staying by his side.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #292 on: July 02, 2020, 02:39:20 AM »
Can anyone tell me how to get a reading with her. I’m in a line that never moves....
She posts that she will be online at x time so do I have to book an appointment wth her instead?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #293 on: July 04, 2020, 03:40:15 AM »
Can anyone tell me how to get a reading with her. I’m in a line that never moves....
She posts that she will be online at x time so do I have to book an appointment wth her instead?

On her name she’ll post what day and time she will be on taking calls. If you schedule an appointment for that day and time she will usually approve it and you’ll get your call.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #294 on: July 13, 2020, 12:10:08 AM »
Any updates?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #295 on: July 13, 2020, 04:15:09 AM »
I just read with her this evening. First time. I’d say it was about 2 weeks that I waited.. I believe she was wonderful! I am low on cash and didn’t have a long enough reading!! 😩

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #296 on: July 13, 2020, 04:45:50 AM »
Well for one it’s a her..

Offline Steven213

« Reply #297 on: July 13, 2020, 08:03:13 AM »
Tried her, not accurate at all

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #298 on: July 13, 2020, 09:44:16 PM »
How to you feel it’s not accurate? Just curious. What she told me is VERY much what’s happening in life right now...although I talk to my POI some.. I do have to say I tried her because of this forum.. I feel more comfortable and get more out of QOC’s readings.. she is the only other one I’ve read with on Keen.. I’m in line for Cookie and I’ve made it to 52nd so.. we will see if that happens.. I’ve cut down dramatically on readings trying to let life happen. She’s more expensive so I feel people lover her or hate her seems like on this thread.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #299 on: July 14, 2020, 12:03:50 AM »
How to you feel it’s not accurate? Just curious. What she told me is VERY much what’s happening in life right now...although I talk to my POI some.. I do have to say I tried her because of this forum.. I feel more comfortable and get more out of QOC’s readings.. she is the only other one I’ve read with on Keen.. I’m in line for Cookie and I’ve made it to 52nd so.. we will see if that happens.. I’ve cut down dramatically on readings trying to let life happen. She’s more expensive so I feel people lover her or hate her seems like on this thread.

She is a way way way better empath than QOC in my opinion. AMAZING empath! She goes into deep details and explains everything whereas QOC is just vague which always sends me on a binge right after. Only downside with DL is that she’ll remember you after the first reading, and she’s more expensive than others.