Author Topic: Abrielle  (Read 4535 times)

Offline cj

Abrielle
« on: February 01, 2011, 05:32:34 PM »
Ok...so Ive been reading alot with some of these psychics on here...let me 1st start off by saying that ABRIELLE gets her readings from our archives (our destiny plans that we create before coming to earth) so I think her readings stem from what is meant for us for instance..a guy that Im seeing is my soul mate but since he is dating someone else it makes things difficult..even though she says he is going to leave..he hasn't. But partly because his life plan is for him to stay in that relationship temporarily and be with me since were soul mates. Him not leaving isn't Abrielle's fault..it's just that free will does shift things. If a person decided to stay and be stuck..the time line is pushed back.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
Re: Abrielle
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 06:25:26 PM »
I have read with Abrielle and I agree she is a real psychic.  And she certainly gets a good picture of things like in my SM situation she said there are 2 different energy times.....December...which she was absolutely correct I saw a big blowup in December and a breakup and then she said also March....now she said the December seemed stronger for her like it was bad which I saw it was really bad....but yes free will....and ego...and pride...all in the way but I can tell it's even known to them it's over....so I guess I'll see what happens when March comes...but I feel Abrielle is real.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »
She definitely is real. Me and my sm had got into a big breakup and when I called her i just said "Abrielle ca you give me updates?" and she said:

It's not over

He'll be back

He loves you

Don't worry

I didnt tell her anything. I couldn't believe it. I literally bursted into tears.

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 08:07:37 PM »
Here's the thing. Some psychics will tell you different things. You literally have to say that all are correct in one way or another. If a person is going down a certain path a psychic might think they will continue down that path and here is what will happen...but people are given choices..they can always choose a different path..hence why you may get another reading with a different outcome. Ultimately I find that the destiny really does lie in the person's hand. It sucks though.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 07:42:12 AM »
Abrielle knew about Drunvalo (the flower of life), I wonder if she is able to access the Akashik records because she is psychic or it is because she is had the training or workshops with Drunvalo. Would be cool to know if she trained or honed her skills on akashik records in workshops etc. She appears to be pretty savvy and is aware of the new age stuff authors etc.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 05:59:29 AM »
I am going to try her sounds pretty good