Author Topic: Intro and semi-story  (Read 11750 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Intro and semi-story
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
Hi all,

A friend found this and forwarded it to me and I’ve been hooked on reading your stories all weekend. This is like a relationship forum with everyone that “gets it”.

My quick story is not pretty. I was in a r/s that should have ended in the early 2000’s. Instead I got married to the guy. 18 months later someone swept me off my feet and he was attached to my hip for 3.5 years. I say he was, because I was so burnt out from the affair that I needed some alone time, and by that I mean I simply wanted to sleep alone a couple of nights a week. I thought that was healthy for a little while, he thought it meant I didn’t want him which was far from the truth. I really did want him, I just wanted some time to process my life and what I had done. I had a lot of guilt to work through on so many levels.

Over a year after my divorce was final, something snapped in him and he walked away with no warning. (I actually got a huge clue from his mom last night, I think I dejavued him into thinking I was going to leave him like his last serious r/s did) One day sex was “too confusing” and that was that. I made it two months (lost 14 lbs the first), emailed him a ton - he never shut me out but we certainly didn’t have a r/s anymore. Then I saw some ad for a psychic service, started calling and sadly got hooked. ALMOST got scammed but that’s a whole other story. I have reeled myself in a lot but I do still call.

This was in April 2010 that he walked. So my situation has been going on a very long time and it’s been a very bizarre road.

I have a couple of questions before I delve into my story any deeper.

I see some of you have mentioned the services keeping notes on us, I am guessing by phone number. I’ve often wondered if readers did this anyway but I was floored when a highly rated reader gave me an almost identical reading (she never asked if she had read for me previously and she had months earlier) and some of the stuff she said was no longer valid and I felt that she was just reading me a story. So disappointed. I had called her back a second time because when I read my notes, she told me that she saw someone around him, someone from his past. I dismissed it and then months later discovered he attempted a r/s and then ended it and it WAS someone that he had known for many years. I was so thrilled that she was the only one that had seen this that I called her again and got the EXACT same line from her, when I knew in fact it was no longer the case, she essentially gave me my first reading again.

I know that the rip off site sometimes has employees that post - has anyone from a psychic service ever admitted that they keep notes?

I have pretty much stopped calling psychics that use astrology as I saw a definite pattern with them. Everything always went seasonally as far as timelines go.

But now I am stuck where so many are saying Aug/Sept or at the latest fall. September counts for early fall I guess. Many are CP so that’s why I wonder about the notes. In the past a couple of CP’s have said this will be long term - possibly even next spring/summer. Ellen Hartwell says this, but all things considered this is really not that far out.

I did talk to Ellen Hartwell and was very impressed by some things that she picked up. They rarely pick up that I had been married, and when I started to call I was barely a year out of the marriage.

I’ve quite enjoyed some of your comments on timing, soulmates and free will - and at this point wish I had bookmarked them! I have done some of the CP Verbena exercises but I did not get the results I was looking for - i.e. I didn’t feel as though I connected to him. Maybe he felt it more than me. I used to regularly try and connect with him quickly each night but that’s kind of fallen by the wayside as months have gone by.

Another question I have..... he may have a personality disorder. A couple have picked up on this as well.... I am guessing that affects things even more. He actually seems hard to read for them, I call those that have the reviews of picking up names and details and it just never seems to happen for me.

I see many posts that say the psychics tell you not to contact your sm. Is this consistent from psychic to psychic? Do they do this more when the sm. is a man vs woman? i.e. the whole “don’t chase a guy” thing? I had also talked to Steve Gunn last fall and he told me I should talk to him and tell him that I am here for him, but he hurts me by continuing to run away. Ellen said that giving him space is the right thing to do, which is what I’ve been doing intuitively. They both volunteered this info. OTOH I have gotten free readings on other forums and that’s gone both ways too, but usually to stay back.

I guess I am trying to convince myself that some of these psychics really do have gifts and that some of the money I have spent was not for naught.

Anyway I am glad to have found you. At some point I will made a post about those I’ve read with. Please don’t take it personally if I sometimes edit out stuff from a post, like the PD stuff. That would not go well for me if he ever discovered this!

Offline 4everhopeful

Re: Intro and semi-story
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:40:57 AM »
Hi Sunandmoon, You asked about notes that the psychics keep. I read with Jean a few times from CP. During one of my readings she suddenly said something about what she had told me earlier and said something about she was trying to find the notes that she had kept on me on an earlier reading. Then proceeded to tell me what she had told me in the previous reading and of course stuck to her story that this was all going to manifest, it hasnt.
Also, I was talking to Diamond at CP one time and she made the comment about sending her notes in to CP. I wondered what kind of notes she was sending. But of course this was after my time with her was over that I started wondering. I was too intent on getting predictions from her to pay attention to what she said at the time of the reading. Ive wondered since then if she was sending notes of what she had told me or if they were notes on how many readings she had done for the day or what.
The thing is that if they were keeping notes on us that were available to the other readers, wouldnt they all say the same thing? It seems I have gotten positive and negative readings so thats why I have decided not to call until the main thing shows at least a little progress. But Im at a point of not expecting it anymore. Its been too long. And honestly I feel better with not expecting their predictions to come true. I dont mean to be negative or anything and I do believe in psychic ability, I just dont believe that there are so many that they could fill all the psychic lines that are out there. We are bound to be scammed sooner or later.
I read with Ellen Hartwell also and she is really nice, the funny thing is she gave me a positive reading concerning the man that I havent seen in so long, just as so many of the more renowned psychics at CP. Who knows? Thats why Im not calling for a while. Even with all the calls Ive made, I still dont know. Lol.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 03:57:46 PM »
Hi 4everhopeful, thanks for the reply. It is kind of disheartening that they admitted to notes. If they were truly gifted don't you think they wouldn't need them? Obviously things change all the time so just because they don't say the exact same thing to us every time shouldn't mean anything. And like you I have gotten different comments from different readers but the last couple of weeks they have all been similar on CP, Keen and private. I am a little more inclined to believe those.

I realize the lady I've been talking to for over a year now does know me and the situation but I can't say that about CP's that I've called maybe 3 times since October. Verbena did impress me with what she remembered but it wouldn't surprise me if she used notes to jog her memory as well.

I have had contact this week - on his part. He dropped something off that I asked for (was not holding my breath) and left me a huge chunk of a grinder as well which was a nice surprise. So I am going to continue to sit back and see as my current timelines are, well, pretty current.

I had one reader last week who INSISTED I have someone from my past who is tall and thin and named Dave or David that will be coming back into my life in the next two weeks. Thing is I don't know who this is so I think she is full of it. Didn't much like the rest of the reading either.

I've got to back off a bit myself, if for nothing more than financial reasons. I did good for awhile and then it seemed when he started to talk again I got insecure and freaked out. Some days I feel resigned about what has happened and feel I can accept it as a failed r/s and other days that fills me with an unbelievable fear.

How long have you been "waiting"?

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »
sunandmoon,

scary thought if they share notes. so far i don't have this "feel" yet. i even got one negative prediction. and the not so good ones " didn't know what to say".

i have another name, i am going to use that with Nina later. i don't think names would sway the reading, it is still me she is talking to right?

i won't top up my credit anymore. i will take this is as a good lesson in life to experience the pscyhics. 

Offline vanyct

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
I am very confused on what to make about psychics' prediction.I think I shared with you that one of the most popular psychics on PS admitted that he was looking at the wrong notes when he was talking witb me. When I called customer service to complain I was told that some of the most popular ones may keep notes to be able to establish a quicker connection with their repeat customers, since they have so many callers, and not waste their minutes. It sounds valid but like I said at this point I don't know what to make of any of it.

Offline lightme

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 09:10:20 PM »
i am ok if the psychic keeps notes on repeat customer, although this should not be necessary if he is a real psychic. but the worst is if they share notes. that would be totally horrible.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 05:01:04 PM »
I read on one of the complaint boards a posting that had been left by a psychic that use to work at keen and at psychic source. She said that keen psychics were unethical and did share notes & client info, she had seen it for herself. She also said that PS psychics do not share client info, they are Prohibitted from doing so. She said that customer service won't even tell them the names of clients who call and ask for a refund.

Offline lightme

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 01:43:43 AM »
thanks for sharing the info. this sharing notes issue is indeed horrible and unethical if it is true.

yesterday i had a good read from a CP top psychic, i used another name after i read about the possibility of sharing notes. she still read my situation very accurately. i do not know they share notes or not, but just to mention that i had used another name and wonder if this would help. 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 03:21:12 AM »
I was curious and searched for "Dave" and found another reader that thinks I will have a Dave helping me this year. She was private though. I still insist I have never really had a Dave in my life, though one sure may show up. Though I did just discover that a David I met on a trip a few years ago passed away unexpectedly last fall, but I had actually helped him.

Then again Dave is a pretty common name, like Mike. I once had a reader try and scam me and asked if either of us had a black, white or red car. We both own more than one car and boy, those are sure common colors lol. Too bad for her I was already on to her

Even with Keen, I am not sure I see enough similarities to think they are actually sharing notes, but I'll have to look when I get a chance.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
I found the posting I was referring to earlier from the former PS & Keen psychic, I pasted it below.

I was a contractor there for 5 years and we were forbidden to share information...AUTHOR: Sylvia - Beverly Hills (U.S.A.)
SUBMITTED: Wednesday, June 03, 2009

POSTED: Wednesday, June 03, 2009
I was a contractor with PS for 5 years and we were not allowed to share information, it was forbidden and the company does not share any information with the reader, they won't even tell us who complained about us which I almost quit over twice. Some of the readers may know each other because they worked together before but even if we did they pointed out in the contract that we could not tell each other anything. We were never allowed to share our information with another reader to contact them off the service to even form a friendship. I don't personally know either of the readers you mention but I know of their reputations from shared customers when I worked on the line. I have never heard a bad report from any of my customers about the company or those readers other than how expensive talking to psychics are. I only do personal clients now but I do refer them to the service if I am busy or on vacation and they need someone to talk to so seeing this came as a shock to me. The only bad thing I can really say about the service is that they don't let customers wait to get a reading with you, they make people dial your number until you are free and I think I lost more than one frustrated caller that way.

The only service I ever worked for (and I worked for a few over the years) where readers share information or are allowed to talk to each other is keen. On Keen it is disgraceful that readers alert each other of customers who leave bad feedback and then they block them, I could only work there for a little while because the readers were fighting over customers, arguing with each other and putting each other down in their ads and on their blogs. I haven't seen a more dysfunctional group of people ever and the customer information sharing just went too far.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 07:22:29 PM »
Concerning the feedback at CP, I am terrible about reading the testimonials often to see how many predictions have come true. So many just say how much the customer enjoyed the reading but sometimes they do say that something truly happened. I went there one day and saw several very negative testimonials. One was for Nina and one for Gina Rose. Both were saying that after waiting for so long, nothing had happened and the customer was done. Those testimonials disappeared after a couple of days. I guess someone was new on the job and didnt know they werent supposed to post the negative responses, lol. Really seems dishonest though to not let customers know that not all predictions happen. I had lots of small things happen, but not the major thing and that was what got me calling in the first place. I guess the little things happening kept me holding on. But I do have to say this. Some of them were just so nice to talk to when I had no one else, so I guess it was good therapy in a way. But now I need intervention to stop the madness of me calling psychics all the time, lol.

Offline lightme

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 10:41:03 PM »
i counted jacqueline's reviews and many are not just happy with the reading but said that her predictions came true. seems like she has the highest rating about predictions coming true.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 01:00:08 AM »
I read with Jacqueline regularly and for me she has been the most accurate out of anyone else I've tried. Not all of her predictions happen for me but many of them do. I think I posted this already but the top psychics in the world are around 80% accurate so I try to keep that in mind with every reading. We're probably looking @ 50-60% accuracy from the best CP psychics.......

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 02:20:17 AM »
Sunandmoon thanks for sharing your story!

I for one have only did readings with Keen or outside readers...and all my readings differ from "no your ex isn't coming back" to " he's your soulmate, what you feel is right and he's coming back" I have NOT had any prediction come to pass other than him not coming back I guess...

As far as negative feedback, I like to skim through the feedback on Keen advisors and see what people say..of course most of the reviews are good but I also know that readers do share info. Earlier in the year a advisor told me something and it didn't happen so I left feedback regarding that and then I tried to call another advisor..no actually two and they both blocked me! NEVER talked to me before or nothing! That was when I knew that these advisors share info EVEN though they say their readings are confidential. Of course,nobody likes negative feedback/criticism, but if you dont like it, don't be in that profession!!! (also had rec'd a rude email from a advisor because of my feedback..she basically told me Im miserable and with my attitude I will always be. All I could do was LOL!)

I think some of the advisors are truthful bt it's hard to know who is and who isn't. Because NONE of my predictions have came to pass, I'm starting to think Keen advisors are all fakes despite their feedback which I think btw is mainly written by other advisors lol. It's like how is everyone getting results but me?! Am I that unlucky or is the feedback just fake.

Other than Keen, I've spoken to 4 private advisors...two said he'll be back, one said he'll contact me but to be beware because he'll be using me and the other one said nope,not coming back and if you hear from him he might be around the holidays....it's all depressing because I felt and still feel that my ex is my SM..no doubt about it! And of course I believe we all have more than one;but I want him to be my only one. I've been talking to advisors about this since Jan...smh!It's depressing,sad...so many emotions I feel daily.

Sunandmoon, I really felt your comment: "Some days I feel resigned about what has happened and feel I can accept it as a failed r/s and other days that fills me with an unbelievable fear." I've felt this way since Jan...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:35 AM »
Oh also, I think someone mentioned this in this thread but it seems like it'd be smart for the advisors to give other predictions of other ppl other than your ex is coming back. Not one of these ppl esp the ones who say no he's not coming back said someone else will come in the picture UNLESS I asked...I'm thinking wouldn't it make sense to say "no he's not coming back BUT so and so is coming into the picture soon"...at least ease the pain of telling me he's not coming back...

but again, I don't know what to believe anymore....:(