Author Topic: Psychic Access - Shashunda  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Deedee123

Psychic Access - Shashunda
« on: June 27, 2018, 06:21:55 AM »
Has anyone else read with her? Honestly I felt like she’s been the only one to be exactly spot on in my readings. Predictions still pending though.

Offline maroonlight

Re: Psychic Access - Shashunda
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:36:10 PM »
I read with her over a year ago on my last POI.

She gave me a fairytale story that never happened. Said by summer we'd be in a committed relationship, we would be long term, blah blah blah.
The one thing you have to be careful of is when you say they get the present/feelings right, are they saying general statements that could apply to anyone? "He's confused." "He has a lot on his plate." etc.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 02:30:04 PM »
Actually no, it was more detailed than that. Like the POI has anger and resentment from the way he was raised - we were together from 16-24 and in that time he took a lot of that anger out on me, really hurt me through things he’d say. She knew how disrespectful he’s been to me! She was the only person that even mentioned the negatives in the relationship. I feel like she was really able to see. I tried calling her back and the second time she said she couldn’t connect with me so I’m kinda upset about that because like I said I feel like she’s the only person I’ve actually connected with!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 10:29:30 PM »
Actually no, it was more detailed than that. Like the POI has anger and resentment from the way he was raised - we were together from 16-24 and in that time he took a lot of that anger out on me, really hurt me through things he’d say. She knew how disrespectful he’s been to me! She was the only person that even mentioned the negatives in the relationship. I feel like she was really able to see. I tried calling her back and the second time she said she couldn’t connect with me so I’m kinda upset about that because like I said I feel like she’s the only person I’ve actually connected with!

I don't remember much about what she told me with present details but nothing blew me away. What happened was the exact opposite of her outcome too.

Well that sure as hell doesn't make any sense if they connect with you the first time but can't again.

FYI I didn't have luck with anyone on psychic access.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 11:58:48 PM »

I actually was extremely upset about it, so I contacted customer service. This is what Doug said

“She can not connect any more. What she read for you in the past was true and accurate. There is something now in your energy that she can't get around. There is just no connection any more. It does happen.“

So I don’t really know what to think... but she seemed so spot on with everything she said. Like how he’s got coming to him what he deserves because of the things he’s done to me. How would she know that?!

I don't remember much about what she told me with present details but nothing blew me away. What happened was the exact opposite of her outcome too.

Well that sure as hell doesn't make any sense if they connect with you the first time but can't again.

FYI I didn't have luck with anyone on psychic access.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 12:32:15 AM »
It's honestly hard to say. I only had one reader say that they couldn't connect with me but it was the first time It tried reading with them.

Shoshunda apparently didn't have a problem connecting me, but what she said was 100% wrong. I think it was last April that she told me the "angel" she was in contact with said the guy and I would get together over the summer and end up in a long term relationship. Instead what happened was I never heard from him again, I tried texting him and he never responded, and he's had a girlfriend ever since May (I later on found that out after I was over him).

All I can say is I hope that things work out for you. Please try to lay off the readers because it is a waste of money and nothing but temporary relief. Only time will tell what will happen. They really just don't know your future. I'm saying this based off of experience with 2 previous POIs and reading with dozens of psychics, some of them being the most expensive, famous, and recommended, and not a damn thing happened.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 01:18:43 AM »
This is the second time someone said they couldn’t connect with me. The other was Zadalia from Keen. Do you know why one cannot connect? I’ve been up and down with readings since late April. I just purchased two more and I think I’m done... I have too many other things to be focused on now then my love life anyways. It’s so addicting though... who’s right? Who’s wrong? When will predictions come to pass? Will they at all?

Shashunda said that my ex will learn  some really rough life lessons and be taught respect. Then she said he’d come back and look at me with honor in his eyes and “he may want to get married before you’re ready...” my ex is an ex fiancé, maybe she saw that, maybe it’ll happen again, I don’t know. All I know is that she seemed 100% connected to me. She did say that her angels weren’t showing her something and said it was because I wasn’t needing to know exactly what hardship he was going to go through.

It hurts being sucked into these readings and really not knowing who’s right and who’s wrong. Honestly I think that everything happens for a reason and if it’s really meant to be, it’ll happen. I’m still struggling though but I think it’s just fear of the unknown and having no control over a situation

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 02:06:40 AM »
No clue. I also read with Zadalia on my last POI and she was wrong despite her positive feedback on here. I figured that if they were truly psychic then they wouldn't only be able to "connect" and "work" for certain individuals. It just doesn't make sense to me if they have a true gift.

There's no doubt that the readings are addicting because of how they make you feel afterwards, but they are more destructive than anything else. The money you spend could be put to far more useful things, and the last two times I got completely burned. Almost every reader is going to give you a positive outcome and for most people on here it doesn't happen.

I know your struggle and pain all too well.. The solution is not the readers though. The majority of them say general things that could apply to millions and millions of callers, which is why I think so many people on here say that they nailed the past and present but no predictions happen.

Walter from CP actually knew the exact location of my birth mark and that I lived on the second floor of a building. I thought it wasn't possible...but he gave me a fairy tale on both POI's which neither obviously happened, so I just don't know what to make of that.

In the end, all we can do is pray to God and ask him to fulfill our heart's desires. The readings make you feel good for a moment, and then just leave you with an empty void of false hope and excitement. Some readers may know they're scamming you, some may think they have a true gift. I've read with dozens of them and spent probably close to 5k over the last 2 years and none of their fairy tale outcomes happened. The few that gave me negative outcomes were completely wrong with past/present details of the relationship so I can't give them much credit either.

I read much much less now and am down to one reading every few months, and I don't pay $100 or $200 for a reading anymore because I tried several psychics that charge big $$$ and they're just as bad as the $0.99 per minute readers.

I'm honestly glad that my last 2 POI's did not come back. I didn't see at the time that they weren't right for me but now I do, so I agree with you, if you were truly meant to be with someone then it would happen. My first POI would've been a really good fit for me because we were very compatible and he was a good person, but he moved far away to pursue a career he worked his whole life for that he couldn't pursue here. I was only 18 so I think it really just wasn't my time for a long term relation now. It hurt a lot though and took me more time than anyone else to get over and move on from.

My second POI just wasn't right for me and was a bit of a jerk. I deserve better.

The way that I found out it was over despite the predictions was that after a period of months with no contact, I tried contacting them and they didn't respond. That's when I woke up and realized that all the predictions and timelines are false.

My advice to you would be the same. Don't wait around for too long. Eventually, reach out to the person and see how/if they react. Their actions speak much louder than the readers' predictions.