Author Topic: Aqua Marine  (Read 4673 times)

Offline cake101

Aqua Marine
« on: June 27, 2018, 04:32:49 AM »
Anyone read with her. What is your experience. I’ve read with her a few times on Bitwine and she got some details pretty accurate. But in terms of what she is seeing for the future and seeing how my poi is going about things I’m not so sure. Just wondering what other people think.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Aqua Marine
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 07:16:36 PM »
I tried her earlier this year..I agree she got personality traits right.  She gave me a good outcome which remains to be seen, but not looking likely, for now at least. 

Offline mayflower

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 01:47:07 PM »
I have been using her service for more than 7-8 times.
When i lost something and i thought i never get back, she said i will finally found it and it was correct.
Please remember that she cannot do timeline prediction but she will know what it will happen like the outcome.
When i asked her about staff, she described the future of what he will take action like she was in the situation which i don't think it's can easily describe.
I would rate her for above 80% but don't expect that she can tell you about timeline because mainly she will see what it will be in the future.
And the prediction about my commission she said next month you will notice some changing and it was correct again.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 01:00:03 PM »
Any more reviews on this reader? Shes on Bitwine and Kasamba.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 03:29:08 PM »
I read with her 2 years ago and nothing she said happened. No one on Bitwine was correct.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 03:53:26 AM »
she is ok with the present but she didnt really give predictions or time frames.
she would say most likely it will happen something along this line
in my cases eveything goes very very slow so i cannot tell if she is accurate or not but i do think she is a bit over priced.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 12:35:42 PM »
Anyone tried her more recently?

anything