Author Topic: Tarot Lady vs. Mary vs. Catarina (In my opinion!)  (Read 3491 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Tarot Lady vs. Mary vs. Catarina (In my opinion!)
« on: July 31, 2011, 09:03:17 PM »
Hi All,

I know we all get recommendations from each other on these threads but I wanted to give my opinion on the 3 people I've spoken with recently. My main questions I ask regard any future with my ex, any future with the dude Im dating now, Any new prospects and any developments in my career. Here are the answers I got:

In regards to my ex and our future:

Catarina: said we will be in communication in Aug and we are meant for one another.
Mary: My ex will contact me in by/in fall but will just be "using me". She said him and his current gf will break up and he will reach out to me but they will get back together.
Tarot Lady: No communication (if so, will be far in the future).

In regards to the new dude:
Catarina: wasn't dating this guy when I called Catarina.
Mary: said he's nice and stuff but that I'm bored with him and we will not work out
Tarot Lady: said there is a future between us and she sees a good relationship coming out of it.

In regards to new prospects:
Catarina: said there will be guys coming in and out of the picture but none will compare to my ex so nobody will last as Im suppose to be with my ex in the end.
Mary: Says Ill meet my soulmate next year at the beach
Tarot Lady: Says Ill be meeting someone out of the blue in 3 months who will be all I want and more..and amazing fit and someone I will have a future with.

In regards to my career:
Catarina: didn't ask her about that
Mary: Said things will be a stand still but 2013 is when things will move around and my career will develop and go in a better direction;the direction I want to go in
Tarot Lady: Said developments will be in 2012..and I will go into the career/dept I want to go too.

As you can see, all of the readings were completely different so I don't know WHAT to believe. I hope a variation of these things happen especially with what Catarina said about my ex. I always felt from the day I met him till this day that he is my soulmate. I will never find someone like him so I hope and pray that he will be back and for good. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: Tarot Lady vs. Mary vs. Catarina (In my opinion!)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 09:13:29 PM »
Oh yea Catarina said that the girl my ex is with now is a nobody and she manipulative and that they won't last. Also she said my ex is checking up on me and if I knew if he was looking at my fb or any pictures he had of me. I told her now I didn't know but his friend has been "stalking" me since me and my ex broke up...

Offline bjr181

Re: Tarot Lady vs. Mary vs. Catarina (In my opinion!)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 01:39:24 AM »
Any updates in regards to the accuracy of their readings?