Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 86982 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2021, 05:14:54 PM »
Who would you guys say is more accurate with the present, Karen or QOC?

In my case QOC is not accurate.

Same. Years ago QOC told me i would not get a job and i did get the job. Last year i was going through a tough situation and gave her another try. She made a few predictions for me that involved a male i was talking to/dating. We stopped talking completely shortly after. According to her (and Kisha too) we were going to take a trip together. Maybe something changed the course completely but I won't call her again. What platform do you guys call Karen Jo on? I saw one site listing her at almost $15 a minute. Not doing that!

Offline Lala123

« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2021, 08:42:18 PM »

Same. Years ago QOC told me i would not get a job and i did get the job. Last year i was going through a tough situation and gave her another try. She made a few predictions for me that involved a male i was talking to/dating. We stopped talking completely shortly after. According to her (and Kisha too) we were going to take a trip together. Maybe something changed the course completely but I won't call her again. What platform do you guys call Karen Jo on? I saw one site listing her at almost $15 a minute. Not doing that!

She’s told me about recent poi and I making plans for a trip as well and we broke up a couple hours later!!! I seriously think she uses the same things for a lot of people and sometimes it sticks and is a lucky guess as I’ve seen her give numbers and sayings to people on this board she has also given me numerous times. But who knows maybe somewhere she does actually have a gift and just didn’t connect but I’m not so convinced.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2021, 10:32:17 PM »

Karen has her own site, and the price is very decent.

https://healingtheworld.net

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2021, 10:35:54 PM »

That's kind of tough. Karen is more detailed and more accurate but is not as blunt so it may seem more positive than it is. QofCs is accurate, blunt, but not really detailed.

I agree with you. However, I had a work related question and Karen clearly told me that won't happen. As you said, she delivered the message very nicely, although it was a negative prediction. And it didn't happen as she said.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2021, 03:44:14 AM »

That's kind of tough. Karen is more detailed and more accurate but is not as blunt so it may seem more positive than it is. QofCs is accurate, blunt, but not really detailed.

I agree with you. However, I had a work related question and Karen clearly told me that won't happen. As you said, she delivered the message very nicely, although it was a negative prediction. And it didn't happen as she said.

I don’t find she makes things sound more positive than they seem at all. She didn’t sugarcoat in my case. Like she told me the good and the bad.. She’s just not as crazy blunt as QOC, she goes into more details whereas QOC just gives it to you straight. I’d rather get more details that way I can get clarity on my situation even if it’s negative than just get bad news with no explanation.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 03:46:36 AM by SarahM »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2021, 06:15:15 PM »

Karen has her own site, and the price is very decent.

https://healingtheworld.net

Thank you :)

Offline Lala123

« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2021, 03:06:30 PM »
How often have you guys read with karenjo on one topic?

Offline embibems

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2021, 03:01:52 PM »
How often have you guys read with karenjo on one topic?

I read every 4 weeks and have been doing that for years--I only have like 3 people I read with anymore, she's one of the few who has stuck. Men change, situations change, KJ stays the same :)

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2021, 05:24:33 PM »
I love Karen too! I've read with her a couple of times on one POI. I asked her the last time I read with her if she got annoyed with the same topic/question. She said she will continue to read on that person or topic as long as it serves the person positively. If it becomes a situation of codependency or becomes unhealthy, she'll cut it. <3

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2021, 05:29:43 PM »
Im excited i have my first appt with her on tuesday!

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2021, 05:49:38 PM »
Im excited i have my first appt with her on tuesday!

Let us know how it goes Nala <3

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2021, 06:23:34 PM »
Had my reading this morning.

i really like how she meditates before you read with her and comes prepared with notes.
she had good and not so good to tell me (she said similar to my go tos but her out come was a little different)
she did seem very cautious to tell me any predictions based on what she picked up. and basically said it could go either way.
which i feel like hmmmm but then again  she's an empath only. I appreciate she makes it clear she isn't making a prediction and only a guess base on what she picked up.. she did use the verbiage "based on what i see now my feeling this might happened  but added or maybe not.
i think what she said is fairly spot on with present  she said my poi is at a cross roads career wise which is true.
Idk i think its a good assessment some of you had is good to get a feel of what's going on in someone's head
just for me -i felt it was very wishy washy but that could be cuz my POI is very wishy washy at the moment.
So i think this is one - where i'll see what happens in the next months to really decide if she is worth another go.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2021, 02:57:55 PM »
She gave you an outcome nala?

Offline court1130

« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2021, 10:45:41 AM »
Had to pop in to say how much I adore Karen ❤️😁

Offline court1130

« Reply #164 on: May 03, 2021, 10:53:00 AM »

That is really tough and I love both, but it really depends what you want to know. QofC was one of the only readers to pick up on a specific detail on 2 or 3 separate occasions. Karen consistently echoed things my poi said and his feelings. I would contact QofC if I want details on what's going on around my poi in that moment and Karen if I want super in-depth details on how poi is feeling.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 10:56:03 AM by court1130 »