Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 74131 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2021, 07:54:38 PM »
can empaths make suggestions that may help improve a relationship? has anyone asked Karen to suggest how to deal with your POI?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2021, 08:40:23 PM »
can empaths make suggestions that may help improve a relationship? has anyone asked Karen to suggest how to deal with your POI?

I asked this question from Kisha that what is the best course of action regarding X (who was a female friend, not a POI). And she asked guides and they said "get disengaged". I didn't and did regret later on. 

p.s. I believe Kisha is an empaths too.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2021, 01:05:01 AM »

I asked this question from Kisha that what is the best course of action regarding X (who was a female friend, not a POI). And she asked guides and they said "get disengaged". I didn't and did regret later on. 

ha ha on your recommendation I asked kisha and she said unfortunately there is nothing you can do, he needs to take care of this at his end:))I was so hoping to be able to do something to make things better between POI and i. I agree, she is an empath too.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 01:13:50 AM by wishes215 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2021, 01:37:51 AM »

ha ha on your recommendation I asked kisha and she said unfortunately there is nothing you can do, he needs to take care of this at his end:))I was so hoping to be able to do something to make things better between POI and i. I agree, she is an empath too.

When I was writing, it came to my mind that previously someone asked this question and I gave the same response. So it was you :)

That's true. In terms of POI, she said the same to me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2021, 02:19:21 AM »
has anyone asked her about POI's feelings towards third party? is that something she is will to discuss?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2021, 03:04:23 AM »
has anyone asked her about POI's feelings towards third party? is that something she is will to discuss?

I think she is Okay with this question :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2021, 03:29:02 AM »

Yes, she actually brought it up herself.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2021, 07:35:36 PM »
Had a reading with her recently. I didn’t ask for predictions because I just wanted to know how my POI feels. I’ve learnt not to rely on predictions. Anyway I got a lot of info. The stuff she told me is exactly what Judi told me. Judi just gave me slightly more info. Karen Did however give me tips on how to get my desired outcome - which I had asked for. So I’m super grateful for that.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2021, 06:08:38 PM »
ok so Ive read with Karen a couple of times and all the times I've read with her, my POI and I weren't in touch so whatever she said was going on, I coudn't really validate but it sounded about right. anyways, I read with her again in May and my Pio and I were very much in talking terms so this time I knew whatever she would say, I had a better chance of actually finding out at one point or another., One thing thats she said to me was that he had a difficult time being vulnerable. and how it wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.and its getting harder and harder for him to let someone in. he will have these issues long term so basically don't put your life on hold for him(not that I was:))
Well, 2 months later he literally poured his heart out to me, is a lot more vulnerable now and more open. I mean like a switch just flipped in him. I went back to listen to all the readings I had on him and heard what Karen said.
so yes, she did get his personality right atleast from how i saw him but what would happen in the future, she didn't have a clue. like they say, empaths should do what they do best, tell us the current feelings:))

Offline russianred

« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2021, 09:52:49 PM »
Any updates and/or has anyone read with her lately?  I know she is more of an empath than predictor.

After a binge a few weeks ago, I never want to have a binge on a platform site again and I like that I'd actually have to be purposeful and book in advance through her site and stick to a time limit.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2021, 01:55:56 AM »
Any updates and/or has anyone read with her lately?  I know she is more of an empath than predictor.

After a binge a few weeks ago, I never want to have a binge on a platform site again and I like that I'd actually have to be purposeful and book in advance through her site and stick to a time limit.

if thats your goal then get on cookie's queue, you'll be waiting for months before your turn:)) jk!

Offline ppp30

« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2022, 02:47:02 PM »
Any updates about Karen Jo? I have just read with her last week and I think she is really good, as others said, she can get a very good insight about current situation. Do you guys know how long in between readings is a good time to check up on their feelings/energy again? I mean, can she read the energy as a constant for some weeks? Or is the energy she perceives only valid for that day of the reading?  ;D

Thank you!

Offline Onyx

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2023, 09:29:45 PM »
Karen Jo is my favorite psychic. I check in with her once a month.  When asked about poi's lack of communication a couple times, she's seen purgatory/feeling caged. One time he was staying in the hospital with his son and the other time was jail.  Another time I asked about the relationship he's currently in, she saw a dark cloud hanging over them in the future but couldn't see what it was. A few months later their son was diagnosed with cancer...with complications. She was the only one that saw other women around him, one being me. (This was during my first reading with her) I told her he was married with a teenage daughter.  She said the daughter could be the third woman because the energies were so tangled. Sometimes it's hard to validate what an empath feels, but Karen Jo has been spot on multiple times.

Offline KevinBBU

« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2023, 06:08:59 AM »
SHE WAS GOOD GIRL!!!

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2023, 08:29:22 PM »
She is somewhat right about something, but not "accurate" as I thought she would be as other people described. I feel that she cold-read a little. Big issues were not picked up. Only picked up some surface level energy, which can be interpreted very differently in different scenarios. I don't know, will see...

anything