Author Topic: Mary--a must!  (Read 3141 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Mary--a must!
« on: July 26, 2011, 02:50:06 AM »
Hi All,

I just wanted to share my experiences with a reader named Mary. I came across a post from bluesgirl23 (on here) talking about Mary and so I contacted her and got Mary's info.Im so glad I did!!

I emailed her to get a reading and she was very prompt in getting back to me. Anyway! I asked Mary a few specific questions regarding my ex,career and some other people who I was wondering about in my life right now and she gave me alot of information. She also pointed out things that were not general and very specific such as:

1. She said I will be meeting someone at the beach in another state who is from my area& it looks like Ill be taking a trip next year and be specifically at the beach which was true because my friends and I are planning a trip to Miami or Cancun next March/April.
2. She also told me the color of my ex's eyes when i mentioned his name which was very interesting.
3. She made a few statements about some other ppl I asked about which I knew about and she couldn't...very specific stuff!

She did state that the guy im dating now is kinda like on the friend level and boring so I'd move on from him...I don't really feel that way about him. Im not 100% head of heels with him but Im not bored with him either (as of yet lol), Im just really in between with him so that's really the only thing I didn't really agree with...

I highly suggest contacting Mary if you want a true reading. Of course she made some predictions that I will have to wait and see if they come to pass (short term predictions) but she was able to tell me alot of things that really amazed me.

Please ask me or bluesgirl23 for Mary's info if interested in a reading :)

She's great!!!

Offline kari

Re: Mary--a must!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:11:17 PM »
do you have her website?

Offline Hannah3

Re: Mary--a must!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 03:06:04 AM »
How can I get ahold of her?

anything