Author Topic: Paige  (Read 5752 times)

Offline Glsferret

Paige
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »
Has anyone read with Paige???  Let me know good or bad members. I thought she was really on point. Give her a good recommendation!

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
Re: Paige
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »
Yes I did.  She was right about my son being exceptionally talented and being lucky.  Unfortunately, I did not call her about that.  She was evasive about my soulmate (or so I wrongly think, lol)

Offline melancholia

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 04:37:35 PM »
Paige has always told me wonderful things were going to happen with my respective romantic interests in great detail.  She's also always been wrong about them.  If I really need just a pick-me-up for the day, where I want to feel really good about myself and don't need the truth, I'll call Paige because she will stroke the ego like no other.  But I can't rely on her for accuracy, I'm sorry to say.

wakeupcall

scott Angle/blocktalkradio/free reading
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »
so guys i have been listening to blocktalkradio.com at the paranormal section on Fridays and i accidentally came across Scott Angle who was able to describe the kind of person my mother and sister are, i spoke to him about a job that i had interviewed with and they had called me back.  right off the back he said they don't have anything for me but they feel i would be a great candidate when they have an opening and also told me about some date entry job that i should focus on;the funny thing is that someone had called me from a staffing company to discuss this data analyst position with me and i am in the process of going to be interviewed. I am not saying pay anything since my mini reading was free on that site. he comes on site on Fridays and i believe 6pm cst or 7pmcst just check and call in with questions which he would be happy to answer. on his site if you  request for a reading and you not happy with it, he will refund your money

Offline violet

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 04:29:42 PM »
I was curious about her because there always seems to be people waiting in line.  I wasn't impressed with the reading though.  She wasn't able to pick up on anything specific.  The thing that rubbed me the wrong way was as the beep came in to signal the call was ending she said the information was really starting to pour in.  As that was a way for me to continue the call.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 05:57:06 PM »
I was curious about her because there always seems to be people waiting in line.  I wasn't impressed with the reading though.  She wasn't able to pick up on anything specific.  The thing that rubbed me the wrong way was as the beep came in to signal the call was ending she said the information was really starting to pour in.  As that was a way for me to continue the call.
I assume this thread is about CP Paige (there's a Paige on PS, too). I called both many times, they were both just wrong. They sound good but not really psychics.