Author Topic: Royce  (Read 5433 times)

Offline bluesgirl23

Royce
« on: July 20, 2011, 05:32:46 AM »
Has anyone read with Royce? I have read with her a few times & I really like her. She seems to be an excellent empath & she is very fast.

Offline bluesgirl23

Re: Royce
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 06:17:12 AM »
OK. I have been reading almost exclusively w/ Royce on CP. She has predicted so many things for me& I am sticking w/ her. I feel like I have finally found the psychic for me. We just click & she is amazing.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10:27 PM »
Hi there- I am new to this website and I just had a reading with Royce. I have called several psychics in the last few years (mostly on Keen and lately on CP) and never have I asked for a refund! She was so off on her statements, that I had no choice but to ask for a refund. I am glad she works out for you but she truly did not pick up anything even on my current situation. She was also very quiet and did not say much which wasted away my money. I would appreciate some honesty on the psychics end if they cannot pick up any energy but to not say anything is wasting my money. Hope all your predictions come to pass. Good luck!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »
I had to ask for a refund also...

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 08:03:10 PM »
Wow! I'm sorry she didn't work for either of you. I connect w/ her quite well but, I understand that each reader connects differently with their clients. Who has worked for either of you?

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 04:27:21 AM »
I have been reading with CP for only a month and so far I have read with Abrielle, Jazie, Uli , Eden, Leah, Tisha and Royce... The majority gave me the same generic you will meet someone (the description of this new person varied from psychic to psychic) but overall they painted him out to be a great person...who knows what will happen. Jazie was horrible, unpleasant and mumbling stuff that did not even make sense and that I know to be untrue. Please don't waste your money on her!!! As for the rest of the psychics, only time will tell. Uli has been getting amazing reviews and I did read with her. I am waiting to see what happens. But I have learned the hard way never to hold my breathe when it comes to the predictions. I had gotten readings from Keen for several years and so far, not one person got many predictions right. The only one who seems to pick up amazing details is called BodyMindspirit...she is at a reasonable rate and impressed me. You could try her and let me know your thoughts. Have either one of you read with Hunter? I would be curious to get some feedback. Thanks!!!

Offline bjr181

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 01:47:09 PM »
What did Uli have to say about predictions for you?

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 04:30:13 PM »
Well Uli mentionned some facts about a person from my past...nothing that made me fall off my chair but believable. In terms of new prospects, she mentionned beginning of 2012. Most of the other psychics mentionned October, November so a few months off is no big deal. Besides that she mentionned my past recommunicating with me which I am not so sure of but I will take the predictions for the time being and see what happens. Have you read with Uli? Was she good for you? As I mentionned, there are 2 readers on Keen that have been impressive for me. They are $4.00 which is more reasonnable for a reading. Let me know if you would like the names. Any readers you would recommend?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 04:46:10 AM »
Hi everyone!   I hope everyone is doing well.

I have not read with anyone nor posted in quite a long time but I wanted to let you know that I read with Royce last night and she was excellent!   I think someone said she is a great empath which I will agree with.    I only called to ask her questions that she would need to use her empathic abilities for and left the predictions as well as timelines alone.

I have to say, she knew some things that certainly amazed me that I've never told anyone!    I can't 100% confirm everything she said about the situation in question, but based on the things she immediately got correct, I'm betting the rest is correct as well.   

So, if your looking for empathic abilities only, I would highly suggest Royce!  (Plus, she's only $4.00 a minute.  Quite a deal these days!  Ha!)

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 06:48:36 PM »
I had a reading with Royce when she was fairly new and it was not only inaccurate but boring.  It was as though I had to do most of the talking.  I would not waste a dime on her again.  I know it is all about connecting but I feel she should have told me that there was no connection, but unfortunately I feel they are more driven by $$ than honesty and what is best for whom they read for.

I read with Uli a couple of years ago and she mentioned I would be meeting a Patrick - never happened and a few other predicitons that never happened either.  I have not been on CP for a long time now.  I have lost faith in them.

Sorry - wish I could be more positive.

Bridgee