Author Topic: They say I could have a baby  (Read 3845 times)

Offline illumine

They say I could have a baby
« on: July 18, 2011, 07:37:45 AM »
Okay, so I had two CP readers tell me "be careful not to get pregnant right now because you might." The first one was Mona who told me that I need to "slow things down" because I can get pregnant. I thought it was insane at the time. Fast forward a few months, Rogers gave me the same warning. Now I thought it was weird that 2 readers are telling me the same thing. Next, I had a reading recently with someone on Psychic Source who asked me if I had a baby. I said no. She asked if I'm planning on having a child because she said my education plans will fall through if I get pregnant and that pregnancy is around me.

.....Now, pregnancy is NOT around me. I mean, unless I get raped or have a total personality change and tolerate a one night stand, it's not gonna happen. I just wonder why they keep saying the same thing? 3 readers, 2 different sites so they could not have compared notes, if they took any. Does anyone have a clue as to why psychics pick up energy that is.....not there? It disturbs me....

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: They say I could have a baby
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »
illumine - the first thing I thought of when reading this is timing. They could all be seeing something way in the future. You're getting a warning now for some reason. Maybe in 6 month's it will make sense. Who knows!!! But I wouldn't worry about it and file it away until it could be relevant.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 01:19:23 PM »
Don't worry about it.  I had two CPs told me the same thing as well.  I forgot who the other one was but the other one is Gail.  That was before the break up when i called about our jobs and where we would go from hereon and right off the bat she said he's the guy i will mary, move in together in XX months, jobs in XX weeks, very successful but before we hung up she told me to be careful because i might get pregnant.  O_O....  thinking back to that, seriously if you are active then of course there will be chances that you might get pregnant.  If you are not careful of course you will so really, saying that statement is like not saying anything at all.  And of course when i called her back after he broke up with me, she did a 180 and said he wants to date other people etc.  Those two calls were made within two weeks apart so really, if she's accurate, why didn't she see the break up happening?  Gail is off my list.  Not because she said something negative, but because it just doesn't make sense.  If she can help you find lost objects as she claims, that means she can 'see'....but she didn't see the break up coming, so i don't trust any of her future predictions. 

Don't worry about the pregnancy thing.  Plus they are not suppose to give you health related advices and pregnancy is a pretty big health related issue if you ask me!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 08:11:49 PM »
Yes, I agree with Healer about the astrology deal.    Every time I have seen The Tarot Lady this year after looking at my chart, she tells me to be careful because I have great potential to get pregnant right now.   She also said this is a good time to "give birth" to other things in life (ie, relationships, new car, new job, etc.)        I've seen her for five years now and this year is the first time she has told me that.

I would look back to your reading and try to remember if they asked for your birthday or not.   That could shed some light on things.

Offline illumine

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 11:11:58 PM »
Both CPs did...I don't remember if the PS reader asked for DOB. But you are right, they might have looked at it astrologically. Although the one astrologer I spoke to, Moira of PS, never mentioned it. Weird.

I'll just meticulously avoid males LOL.

anything