Author Topic: Have You Ever Told Your POI You Had Readings About Them? Confirmed Anything?  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Oh wow! I never thought about it like that - but Im sure you're not the only one though ;)

I havent told my POI (or previous POIs) on every reading, but questioned some specific things that they have told me lol

Yeah I need that confirmation from reality - usually I do see things unfold without having to ask of course (actually like 95% of the time) but those other things they say that I cant confirm with my eyes, Ill ask some sort of way or just come out and say "Look, this psychic said you are a liar, is that true?" And then they lie hahahah

But I guess some ppl may think it is in an invasion of privacy - OH WELL

Another thing is until I can verify what the psychic is saying is true I don’t really believe them. They have to gain my trust. Unless Its strongly aligned with my gut feeling, I need some verification of what they’re saying is true.

I've been the opposite. I have believed everything a psychic has told me because to me they are gifted so they ''must'' know better than I do. I now realize I have been putting them on a pedestal and that is not good. Gifted or not, at the end of the day they are human like us and they won't be able to connect always or to have all the answers.

As for the question of the topic, I don't think I would dare to tell POI all the readings I've got on him. It would send me into a spiral of anxiety just awaiting his reaction 😂. I would love to be able to confirm the feelings part though to see if the reader was correct.

P.s. I've sent you a PM, ladya.

That's so funny! I wish it worked like that when it comes to feelings. Imagine if we would be able to ask them ''So, this psychic said you have strong feelings for me. Is that so?'' and they confess their love in the most adorable way. Alright, alright. I am way over my head now. LOL

😂😂😂 that would be awesome

Offline Jeninmd2

My current POI was predicted to come into my life in several readings with the same reader months before I actually became friends with him. The reader gave me a few pieces of information about him - the things that I could not verify on my own I asked him about one night after a few too many drinks and found out the reader was correct. I was a little embarrassed admitting I get readings, but alcohol helped that lol - and because these were general readings I didn’t have to admit that I sometimes get readings specifically about him in addition to the general readings - I’m still not ready to admit to that, but maybe one day lol

Was that Yona?

Yep!

I hope my top up is good!

And I hope she sees someone new for me

Fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

Oh wow! I never thought about it like that - but Im sure you're not the only one though ;)

I havent told my POI (or previous POIs) on every reading, but questioned some specific things that they have told me lol

Yeah I need that confirmation from reality - usually I do see things unfold without having to ask of course (actually like 95% of the time) but those other things they say that I cant confirm with my eyes, Ill ask some sort of way or just come out and say "Look, this psychic said you are a liar, is that true?" And then they lie hahahah

But I guess some ppl may think it is in an invasion of privacy - OH WELL

Another thing is until I can verify what the psychic is saying is true I don’t really believe them. They have to gain my trust. Unless Its strongly aligned with my gut feeling, I need some verification of what they’re saying is true.

I've been the opposite. I have believed everything a psychic has told me because to me they are gifted so they ''must'' know better than I do. I now realize I have been putting them on a pedestal and that is not good. Gifted or not, at the end of the day they are human like us and they won't be able to connect always or to have all the answers.

As for the question of the topic, I don't think I would dare to tell POI all the readings I've got on him. It would send me into a spiral of anxiety just awaiting his reaction 😂. I would love to be able to confirm the feelings part though to see if the reader was correct.

P.s. I've sent you a PM, ladya.

That's so funny! I wish it worked like that when it comes to feelings. Imagine if we would be able to ask them ''So, this psychic said you have strong feelings for me. Is that so?'' and they confess their love in the most adorable way. Alright, alright. I am way over my head now. LOL

😂😂😂 that would be awesome

LMAO!! Yeah if only it worked this way!! I wish!!! Hahahaha

anything