Author Topic: MY KASAMBA EXPERIENCES  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

MY KASAMBA EXPERIENCES
« on: May 09, 2018, 10:01:21 PM »
A lot of them are frauds. However, I will give a list of some of psychics I liked and disliked based on my experiences:

BAD ONES:
Ask Christina - She will literally just say anything. Nothing was even remotely accurate.

Accurate Love Predictions - Tells you one thing and then switches his story when his predictions don’t come true.

Seek Chelle - Wrote out the exact same thing word from word both times I talked to her (Under different screen names). I’m pretty sure she tells all her clients the same thing.

POWERFUL PREDICTIONS - Copied and pasted the exact same thing word from word both times lol. Fake.

BreeZY- Changes her predictions.

Love Readings by Jeenifer- No. Just no.

Lidia LaDelle - Starts off by asking two questions and then goes from there. She’s a great story teller but that’s all she is. Nothing she said came true and she was way off.

SOUL inSIGHT - Told me in one session we wouldn’t work things out or reconnect then told me in another one about 2 weeks later that we would get married.

Fiona Beck -  Couldn’t tell me anything.

Love Readings by Saj - Horrible.

Dianna Pearls - Very horrible. I gave her names and DOBS and she asked for more information but couldn’t tell me what information. She was probably the worst I’ve ever spoken to. Lol.

These ones were alright, great with picking up on situations but not too sure about predictions:

SuNNNNi - She described my situation perfectly. Picked up on feelings perfectly. However, in one reading she said one thing and said something else in another one. I do believe she has a gift, but I’m not too sure how good she does on predictions. I will just have to wait and out and see.

DEVINE SPIRITUAL ADVISOR - Good at picking up on accurately and reading people. She knew what she was talking about for sure.

Honest Psychic Ozark Seer - She’s pretty good. Doesn’t beat around the bush and gives you straight answers. However, she also doesn’t go into a lot of details and her answers are basic information she could’ve given anyone. I will have to see how her predictions pan out.

Powerful Visions - Picks up details accurately. Doesn’t tell you what you wanna hear. Still waiting for predictions.

Jennifer W. - She blew me away with what she picked up on. She picked up on him perfectly but when it came to describing me not so much. But either way, she was great and she definitely is gifted.

Danielle - Danielle was alright, but not as good as everyone makes her out to be. She was right about some predictions, but most of them didn’t pan out for me. Plus she blocked me for no reason at all.

GOOD ONES: These ones have been accurate for me quite a bit! Even when I thought it was impossible.

Yazmin - She has always been spot on with describing their core feelings and her predictions. Her timelines can be a bit off at times but she has never failed me. She said things would happen and they almost always end up happening. She is one of the very few I can say has been completely accurate every single time, even when I have doubted her. Still waiting on her major prediction but I have no doubt it will happen. She is amazing, without a doubt.

SarahJane - This woman blew me away with what she knew. She picked up on our situation about the argument with no information at all. She knew how it got started, what he was feeling, what he has said to me, etc. The only thing she needs is names. She is amazing! She has become one of my favorites for sure. She is one of the best psychics I have ever came across.

Watchman Aquiya - Everything she predicted has came to pass. Everything. I see a lot of negative things written about her and I don’t understand why because she is amazing. 

Amber’s Light - I believe she is real without a doubt. Everything she has said has came to pass

Master Enigma - A lot of people say that his predictions don’t come true for them, but I had a different experience. Even though he does push his timelines back quite a bit and it may seem like he only tells you what you wanna hear, he has been right for me almost every single time. Maybe he is just a good guesser.

Albert Valentine - Ok, so I’m putting him here because I do believe he is real. I don’t know about his predictions yet but it amazes me what all he picked up. He asked me if the guy I was asking about visits “Dancers” and I responded with no. He said he seen the equivalent of him and a dance pole. I didn’t believe it and hung up on him because I thought he was making it up. Then I went to his social media a couple weeks after and there was a woman on there dressed in a dance outfit and she had checked into dance clubs. This woman is clearly a dancer. I knew right away that he was RIGHT and he was the real deal. I’m amazed at him. Didn’t like anything else he had to tell me but he’s probably right.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:31:39 PM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline Itsmylife

Re: MY KASAMBA EXPERIENCES
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 07:48:01 PM »
I read with almost all of kasamba psychics I was in some LDR of some sort in 2011. I won’t go in too much details of that but I did read a lot of them. A few remarkable ones were:
Psychic tarot Andrew: initially for a few months he was extremely accurate atleast upto pinpointing dates of contact. He went back n forth on my outcome with then POI( we broke up years later after being off n on). But he does have some talent. Many times he predicted dates of contact correct.

Powerful visions: she literally screamed at me for keeping in touch with my LDR LOL AND BOY SHE WAS RIGHT. SHe is expensive but never steered me wrong. She was so right then. Her timing was not correct but her predictions were spot on. I don’t remember much but she was very sincere I think because she was mad at me for reconciliation with my now ex lol. I think she said something similar.... I am going to get married to a man who would treat me like a 👸 queen lol not wrong. My husband whom I met right after breaking up with that poi does treat me like a queen :)

David James: he is extremely impolite and rude. While I like honesty and truthfulness he is extremely extremely rude. But he has been correct a number of times as well. Well correct or not never a fairytale reader.

Ambers light: I still read with he (rarely though) she is the one I read most there. She steered me into wrong direction by saying my poi and I are meant to be. And always saw marriage for us but when we broke up blamed all to CHANGE IN PATH.But she is not a fraud . She predicted correct stuff too. Like my visa issues resolution and my permanent stay in the us etc. many other things were correct. She also did not see marriage between my ex and his gf after me ( they broke up and moved away). I still chat with ambers light for some stuff.

Alexandra: was nice and truthful and said mynpoi and I WONT make it and was correct.
I did read a lot of fakes that I call frauds and liars and many have different screen names too such as spiritual advisor is an Indian guy with glasses on, Lidia, magical oracle aka Maggie, enigma, truth and light, alotttttt more but I will have to go back to kasamba and check their pages to know their exact names lol

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 12:25:51 AM »
I read with almost all of kasamba psychics I was in some LDR of some sort in 2011. I won’t go in too much details of that but I did read a lot of them. A few remarkable ones were:
Psychic tarot Andrew: initially for a few months he was extremely accurate atleast upto pinpointing dates of contact. He went back n forth on my outcome with then POI( we broke up years later after being off n on). But he does have some talent. Many times he predicted dates of contact correct.

Powerful visions: she literally screamed at me for keeping in touch with my LDR LOL AND BOY SHE WAS RIGHT. SHe is expensive but never steered me wrong. She was so right then. Her timing was not correct but her predictions were spot on. I don’t remember much but she was very sincere I think because she was mad at me for reconciliation with my now ex lol. I think she said something similar.... I am going to get married to a man who would treat me like a 👸 queen lol not wrong. My husband whom I met right after breaking up with that poi does treat me like a queen :)

David James: he is extremely impolite and rude. While I like honesty and truthfulness he is extremely extremely rude. But he has been correct a number of times as well. Well correct or not never a fairytale reader.

Ambers light: I still read with he (rarely though) she is the one I read most there. She steered me into wrong direction by saying my poi and I are meant to be. And always saw marriage for us but when we broke up blamed all to CHANGE IN PATH.But she is not a fraud . She predicted correct stuff too. Like my visa issues resolution and my permanent stay in the us etc. many other things were correct. She also did not see marriage between my ex and his gf after me ( they broke up and moved away). I still chat with ambers light for some stuff.

Alexandra: was nice and truthful and said mynpoi and I WONT make it and was correct.
I did read a lot of fakes that I call frauds and liars and many have different screen names too such as spiritual advisor is an Indian guy with glasses on, Lidia, magical oracle aka Maggie, enigma, truth and light, alotttttt more but I will have to go back to kasamba and check their pages to know their exact names lol

I've read with everyone you've mentioned in your post; the only psychic I left in my fav list is Alexandra. She has been pretty accurate for me. I may contact her one day if needed. Magical Oracle picked up some scary good details, like she told me the name of the street I lived on and described my looks well, but regarding my ex she turned out to be wrong, ultimately.

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »

Well, Alexandra And Powerful Visions told me different things. Alexandra said that even though things are bad right now with my child’s dad we will eventually be together as a family but Powerful Visions told me that we wouldn’t be at all and that he couldn’t be trusted and I have heard great things about both of these advisors. So I guess I will see how things turn out and update on which one was right.

Has anyone read with Tracey-C Psychic Spy, Spirit Amy, or Amber Into the Soul? How accurate are they???I have heard amazing things about Tracey and she is expensive but it’s too soon to tell how accurate she on predictions. Spirit Amy seemed good and Amber Into the Soul picked up on details well but I’m still waiting on their predictions.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:14:51 PM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »

Yeah David James was rude to me as well and although he picked up on some details that seemed pretty accurate there were also other ones that he was wrong about. He starts by asking questions and I feel like he just guesses based off of what you tell him.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:37:31 PM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 10:56:50 PM »
I havnt tried kasamba my 2 friends who do use it seem to ALWAYS complain about it but still use it. One used to swear by julianna day but i think he stopped reading wit her because of her prices. I do like that they give u 3min connection time like bitwine tho but the fact they never post negative reviews is untrustworthy. Anyone read with her?

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 02:39:50 AM »
I havnt tried kasamba my 2 friends who do use it seem to ALWAYS complain about it but still use it. One used to swear by julianna day but i think he stopped reading wit her because of her prices. I do like that they give u 3min connection time like bitwine tho but the fact they never post negative reviews is untrustworthy. Anyone read with her?

I have read with Julianna Day and she seemed pretty good. She picked up details very well. Not sure on predictions yet though. Kasamba does have a lot of frauds so that’s probably why they complained but they have a lot of good ones as well. You just gotta know who to choose. I heard Psychic Source is much better though because they have to go through 2 different screening process when anyone can be hired on Kasamba.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:42:24 AM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 02:59:47 AM »
Wow didnt know that . My sister uses psychic source. I think after the money i blew in last few months im gonna take it easy. Im scared to try a new platform that may spin into a binge and its costly to look for a needle in a haystack.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 06:47:28 AM »
I have been getting readings with Master Enigma for 10 months now. His predictions have come true 5 times or more for me. He has proven his accuracy definitely. He is my go to! Over 46,000 at 4.9 rating on kasamba. Even when I think he is wrong somehow it turns out he was right. As far as Juilanna Day she doesn't tell you the full info upfront. She told me, my ex and I would end in June... which happned then I went back to her in Sept and she told me he was coming back very soon. Which Master Enigma told me that he and I would be longterm but there would just be a break bc we fight because of long distance around the time she me we would end for good.

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 06:31:05 AM »
I have been getting readings with Master Enigma for 10 months now. His predictions have come true 5 times or more for me. He has proven his accuracy definitely. He is my go to! Over 46,000 at 4.9 rating on kasamba. Even when I think he is wrong somehow it turns out he was right. As far as Juilanna Day she doesn't tell you the full info upfront. She told me, my ex and I would end in June... which happned then I went back to her in Sept and she told me he was coming back very soon. Which Master Enigma told me that he and I would be longterm but there would just be a break bc we fight because of long distance around the time she me we would end for good.

Agreed!!!! Everything he has predicted has came true for me too. At first I thought he was just telling me what I wanted to hear but all of it happened exactly as he said. Lol. But of course I’m still waiting on major prediction.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 04:11:42 AM »
A lot of them are frauds. However, I will give a list of some of psychics I liked and disliked based on my experiences:

BAD ONES:
Ask Christina - She will literally just say anything. Nothing was even remotely accurate.

Accurate Love Predictions - Tells you one thing and then switches his story when his predictions don’t come true.

Seek Chelle - Wrote out the exact same thing word from word both times I talked to her (Under different screen names). I’m pretty sure she tells all her clients the same thing.

POWERFUL PREDICTIONS - Copied and pasted the exact same thing word from word both times lol. Fake.

BreeZY- Changes her predictions.

Love Readings by Jeenifer- No. Just no.

Lidia LaDelle - Starts off by asking two questions and then goes from there. She’s a great story teller but that’s all she is. Nothing she said came true and she was way off.

SOUL inSIGHT - Told me in one session we wouldn’t work things out or reconnect then told me in another one about 2 weeks later that we would get married.

Fiona Beck -  Couldn’t tell me anything.

Love Readings by Saj - Horrible.

Dianna Pearls - Very horrible. I gave her names and DOBS and she asked for more information but couldn’t tell me what information. She was probably the worst I’ve ever spoken to. Lol.

These ones were alright, great with picking up on situations but not too sure about predictions:

SuNNNNi - She described my situation perfectly. Picked up on feelings perfectly. However, in one reading she said one thing and said something else in another one. I do believe she has a gift, but I’m not too sure how good she does on predictions. I will just have to wait and out and see.

DEVINE SPIRITUAL ADVISOR - Good at picking up on accurately and reading people. She knew what she was talking about for sure.

Honest Psychic Ozark Seer - She’s pretty good. Doesn’t beat around the bush and gives you straight answers. However, she also doesn’t go into a lot of details and her answers are basic information she could’ve given anyone. I will have to see how her predictions pan out.

Powerful Visions - Picks up details accurately. Doesn’t tell you what you wanna hear. Still waiting for predictions.

Jennifer W. - She blew me away with what she picked up on. She picked up on him perfectly but when it came to describing me not so much. But either way, she was great and she definitely is gifted.

Danielle - Danielle was alright, but not as good as everyone makes her out to be. She was right about some predictions, but most of them didn’t pan out for me. Plus she blocked me for no reason at all.

GOOD ONES: These ones have been accurate for me quite a bit! Even when I thought it was impossible.

Yazmin - She has always been spot on with describing their core feelings and her predictions. Her timelines can be a bit off at times but she has never failed me. She said things would happen and they almost always end up happening. She is one of the very few I can say has been completely accurate every single time, even when I have doubted her. Still waiting on her major prediction but I have no doubt it will happen. She is amazing, without a doubt.

SarahJane - This woman blew me away with what she knew. She picked up on our situation about the argument with no information at all. She knew how it got started, what he was feeling, what he has said to me, etc. The only thing she needs is names. She is amazing! She has become one of my favorites for sure. She is one of the best psychics I have ever came across.

Watchman Aquiya - Everything she predicted has came to pass. Everything. I see a lot of negative things written about her and I don’t understand why because she is amazing. 

Amber’s Light - I believe she is real without a doubt. Everything she has said has came to pass

Master Enigma - A lot of people say that his predictions don’t come true for them, but I had a different experience. Even though he does push his timelines back quite a bit and it may seem like he only tells you what you wanna hear, he has been right for me almost every single time. Maybe he is just a good guesser.

Albert Valentine - Ok, so I’m putting him here because I do believe he is real. I don’t know about his predictions yet but it amazes me what all he picked up. He asked me if the guy I was asking about visits “Dancers” and I responded with no. He said he seen the equivalent of him and a dance pole. I didn’t believe it and hung up on him because I thought he was making it up. Then I went to his social media a couple weeks after and there was a woman on there dressed in a dance outfit and she had checked into dance clubs. This woman is clearly a dancer. I knew right away that he was RIGHT and he was the real deal. I’m amazed at him. Didn’t like anything else he had to tell me but he’s probably right.

omg finally!!! someone agrees with me about Master Engima he has been the ONLY psychic online that has had predictions come true!! this makes me happy! :) I love Master Enigma he is the only one I believe to be honest hahaha if they dont say what he says I think they're fake. sorry not sorry. He is the ONLY to show proof.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 04:15:11 AM »

Agreed!!!! Everything he has predicted has came true for me too. At first I thought he was just telling me what I wanted to hear but all of it happened exactly as he said. Lol. But of course I’m still waiting on major prediction.

hahaha right! Master Enigma is the best one of Kamasba haha also LoveWealthSuccess is a good one too on Kasamba. He has been right so many times for me it's crazy I start thinking he's just telling me stuff too but then it comes true haha

As far as David James he isn't always correct because he tells us all the same thing... "the guy is with another woman..blah blah" or something negative haha check his reviews on here other's will back me up. He is terrible he only has 34k reviews because he's been on the site for 14 years not because he's good he has 4.8 starts which isn't that good for 14 years... the worse readers I've spoken to. I hate David James! He is fully of sh*t.

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 07:44:02 AM »

hahaha right! Master Enigma is the best one of Kamasba haha also LoveWealthSuccess is a good one too on Kasamba. He has been right so many times for me it's crazy I start thinking he's just telling me stuff too but then it comes true haha

As far as David James he isn't always correct because he tells us all the same thing... "the guy is with another woman..blah blah" or something negative haha check his reviews on here other's will back me up. He is terrible he only has 34k reviews because he's been on the site for 14 years not because he's good he has 4.8 starts which isn't that good for 14 years... the worse readers I've spoken to. I hate David James! He is fully of sh*t.

Agreed!!! David James was very rude!!! He told me my daughter’s dad and his family didn’t care about my daughter which couldn’t be farther from the truth. They love her to pieces. Oh and in one reading he told me that most of the top advisors on the site are only top because they’re good liars and the majority of them are fake but “he” is real. Lol. Right.

Have you tried Yazmin??? She is amazing but it’s very hard to get in. She told me all the same things Master Enigma told me except she describes their core feelings in detail. Going back and reading old transcripts she has been right about EVERYTHING she has predicted. Her timing is off sometimes but her predictions happen exactly as she says. I highly recommend her. She is probably the best psychic I’ve ever spoken to.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:47:58 AM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
David James, what a nightmare..I posted about him before.  had a very upsetting reading with him about the first POI earlier this year, he literally said every awful thing you can imagine about this man.  I was so disturbed and upset by that reading.  The POI was no angel, but he wasn't the monster he was making him out to be.

I then tried him on bitwine about a week later, as unregistered, to see what he would say and he had all these great things to say about same POI!  I laughed my butt off.

He's a total fraud.  He gets good reviews because people think he is being honest but he's just mean spirited.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 12:59:30 AM »
David James, what a nightmare..I posted about him before.  had a very upsetting reading with him about the first POI earlier this year, he literally said every awful thing you can imagine about this man.  I was so disturbed and upset by that reading.  The POI was no angel, but he wasn't the monster he was making him out to be.

I then tried him on bitwine about a week later, as unregistered, to see what he would say and he had all these great things to say about same POI!  I laughed my butt off.

He's a total fraud.  He gets good reviews because people think he is being honest but he's just mean spirited.

agreed about David James! THE WORST!!!! i asked him when ill talk to POI and he said, "he's with somoene new" so I asked how long he's been with her and he said, "it depends on when the last time you spoke to him" uh... I said a date and he told me a week before. that was a red flag! when i spoke to him shouldnt matter to know when i'll speak to him again. he is horrible. i message him 1 time a month to tell him he is a POS lol he just declines the emails but as long as he sees it idc. ;) im petty. he also told me he was with another woman in march too

Master Enigma even told me he wasnt with someone new and i thought david was good and i kept asking POI if he was and he started saying yes. so i went to Master Enigma he was wrong and he told me, "he is only saying that bc you kept asking him" well a few months later POI said exactly what Master E told me hahaha so he predicted that too. David has all thsoe reviews because he's been on the site the longest hahahaha 14 years of corse he has 34k reviews. but at 4.85? not that good.

anything