Author Topic: Advisor who helps find missing objects  (Read 3453 times)

Offline mignnone

Advisor who helps find missing objects
« on: May 02, 2018, 01:52:47 AM »
Psychic Readings by Gail is a master at this. I’ve read on other post here that she has help others. So I called her to help me find some rings I misplaced. This is what she told me: they are in or around something red. Something that use to be in your car but is now in your house. And they would be near my closet. Well when I went to look for them. I realized I had a red jacket on the post of my bed, as I went to look in the pockets, I saw that I had a denim jacket under it. I reached in the pockets and there they were. The denim jacket they were in use to stay in my car but I brought it in the house. My bed is literally next to my closet. If it weren’t for her I would still be looking for them.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Advisor who helps find missing objects
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 03:50:41 PM »
Noted. As a devoted messy, I'm sure she'll come in handy at some point.  ;D

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 06:01:53 PM »
And now I can't find my thumb drive.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 08:46:04 PM »
Agreed, shes really good at this.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 10:29:09 PM »
Thanks for sharing, noted.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 02:56:34 AM »
I have two rings really important to me that I haven't been able to find since my family evacuated from a hurricane - theyr'e either totally lost or buried somewhere in my mom's house. I've been tempted to try a RVer that may help but I've never attempted such a thing. I may eventually. Thanks for this recommendation.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 03:36:14 AM »
Still can't find my thumb drive. When is she usually on?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 05:03:07 PM »
Still can't find my thumb drive. When is she usually on?

She’s usually on 9am EST and up until lunch. She says she gets on in the evening but I’ve only seen her on once.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 03:36:23 PM »
Ended up finding my thumb drive before I caught her online so maybe next time I guess.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 03:03:34 AM »
Bumping this up because even though I really feel done with readings (I think I hope!!) - I lost my wallet today and was beside myself spending hours looking for it. I knew it was in the house because I hadn’t left since I used it. But of course I would lose it on the day I decided to do mass clothing overhaul and sorting and organizing. So finally, desperate, I decided to give Gail a call.

She first told me she was seeing a green cloth and like a green bag. She described the color to me and I told her I had a green pea coat that color that was in a closet. Then she said okay, was the bag in the same place as the coat? Yes. Okay ... I’m seeing like a navy blue or dark blue dress - like formal wear?? I said yep, the coat wasn’t in a coat closet it was in my bedroom closet with my dresses. Then I told her I had moved the coat because I put it in a bag to be donated. She told me first to look through the bag carefully. Then she said, but I’m seeing something that almost looks wicker. Or ... it’s light colored and some kind of wicker or something. I can’t tell what I’m seeing.

So then I pretty much had to end the call.

Turned out the wallet was behind my light colored cat tree - which has parts on it I could easily see someone confusing as like- wicker - you know all the scratchy post frayed stuff that is on cat trees? There’s a lot of that on it. And the wallet was in a space behind it. And the green pea coat was in a bag that was next to the cat tree.

So even though her description didn’t help me go right to the item exactly - what she saw definitely made sense to me as to where it was abd I did find it! I also said the St Anthony prayer several times so that might have helped too :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 03:07:31 AM »
Wow! 😯

Offline mignnone

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 03:18:35 AM »
Glad she was able to help you find it!