Author Topic: Best psychic for career predictions?  (Read 6640 times)

Offline laoch

Best psychic for career predictions?
« on: April 27, 2018, 04:58:29 PM »
Hey all,

What reader have you found to be very accurate when it comes to career predictions?
Would be interested in Etsy readers primarily or other platforms too
Thanks!

Offline Itsmylife

Re: Best psychic for career predictions?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 10:33:56 PM »
Kisha (keen) Aries intuition is good. While her overall timelines have not what she said but her numbers have been ridiculously amazingly accurate. She did describe a few accurate career scenarios too. The best thing about her? One of the most ethical readers out there. Try her at her website too.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 10:50:45 PM »
@Itsmylife, have you had predictions from Kisha that happened in a month she said it would?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 12:16:35 AM »
@Itsmylife, have you had predictions from Kisha that happened in a month she said it would?

Not directed at me, but I have had two predictions in which she gave a number and they did manifest correctly in terms of number.  Once in days and another in weeks.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 12:38:41 AM »
@scarlora, thanks, were they love predictions or career/practical?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 12:49:07 AM »
I do remember when you use to come on the thread everyday to bash Kisha, now she sounds like one of the best readers for you.

Kisha (keen) Aries intuition is good. While her overall timelines have not what she said but her numbers have been ridiculously amazingly accurate. She did describe a few accurate career scenarios too. The best thing about her? One of the most ethical readers out there. Try her at her website too.

Offline fletch

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 04:54:53 AM »
Leanne Halyburton hands down

Offline scarlora

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 01:38:50 PM »
Relationship related.  When i would find things out that are hurtful

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 03:23:05 AM »
Yes, I used to bash at her because her predictions are STILL pending.... for me to get a job lol and that was 2 years back when she predicted a couple of numbers regarding work and some other stuff 99% of her “random” numbers have already panned I.e conclusion of a court case in a “1”, some family thing in a “6”, and a couple other minor things. For job she clearly saw me working on a short term contract in a 3 or 4 which was correct. Now her major prediction is pending me get a job in a certain figures which are I think are going to happen 2 years later after she predicted..,,some scenarios that’s she’s describing are not accurate but her numbers are....and her major prediction will pan out in a couple months ( I think it will finally after 2 years as I got offer of some sort to work it’s good work with good salary but a part time n starts right from the numbers or time span she predicted 2 years back).

No if she mentioned a MONTHBY NAME the prediction never happened but it only happened as I say again and again if she gives random numbers lol. For example she saw a 6 which she thought was June but that was 6 months away after we chatted.

And yes I bashed because I was very heartbroken and discouraged of no job and she did see a GREATTTTTTTTTTT time of career peak for me, lots of money, travel etc but nothing panned out lol but if something predicted for 2017 now pans out in 2020 I will come again n update. The job I possibly will start is not the greatest but good but doesn’t promise all the money n success she predicted for 2017. And to be my more frank, she insists I won’t accept “THAT” offer but another will come. I don’t think so as I see million benefits in this one despite being part time. But again it’s a few months from now and then and if anything changes I wil update again.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2018, 03:26:36 AM »
New life and candiednut hope this helped :)

Offline laoch

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 04:14:29 PM »
edit:oops
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:34:29 PM by laoch »

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 11:09:07 PM »
Sacred Path on Keen - She is good with money and career

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 01:15:01 PM »
@jas  Sacred Path is expensive, can you elaborate on her predictions that have come true?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 04:44:46 AM »
Sacred Path is expensive but she is worth it and fast.  You dont need to spend a ton of time on the phone with her to get your answers.  I have contacted her numerous times and she is a true psychic.  She is excellent with career readings and helped me in great detail regarding some past work drama I was going through.  She was extremely accurate in this area and even predicted who would be quitting etc.

No psychic is 100% accurate but she is really good with reading situations and intentions.  I have noticed that she is not so good with general readings or timing though so I no longer use her for that.  She is also fast so even though she may be pricey, you can get a lot of info in a short amount of time.  She is also very kind and truly cares about her clients and is generous with free minutes and responds to emails.  I like her a lot.

josh34

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 05:37:15 AM »
Abundant visions got when I'd get the job, down to the day. Barbara got what the job would be about and my managers' genders/signs, and how I would get the job.

anything