Author Topic: ?  (Read 6794 times)

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

?
« on: April 22, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 07:42:24 PM by Alisonelizabeth06 »

Offline Sooshi

Re: Esme Spenser-very gifted or just very good at what she does?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 11:14:11 PM »
There's some comments about her in this old thread which predates my presence on the board, but prior to you posting about her, I'd never heard of her.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,830.0.html

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 01:54:42 AM »
Jesus H Christ she is expensive. She is not about helping people with those prices. It clearly weeds out a lot of people.

A one on one session with Esme in person in her comfortable downtown Nashville office.
55 minutes @ $1,800

An in-office session for partners.
55 minutes @ $3,200

A one hour private telephone consult with Esme.
55 minutes @ $800

Offline whit777

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 02:48:55 AM »
Someone should make a separate thread for any readers over $6 (or whatever) lol. We get all interested in certain readers and research their reviews and then we find this and... Nope! Maybe she wasn't always that much? No matter how good she is, I don't need to know anything that bad.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 03:04:10 AM »
Jesus H Christ she is expensive. She is not about helping people with those prices. It clearly weeds out a lot of people.

A one on one session with Esme in person in her comfortable downtown Nashville office.
55 minutes @ $1,800

55 minutes @ $3,200

55 minutes @ $800

$15 a minute? She better be darn good. I doubt she is though....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 03:11:51 AM »
$15 a minute? She better be darn good. I doubt she is though....

Yep, I doubt it too, but I'll definitely never know, since I'll never try her. I bet she has something posted on her website about a no refund policy. I haven't looked, but I'm sure she isn't open to returning that amount of money.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 08:05:33 PM by HornetKick »

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 04:43:28 PM »
I like what she posted on her Blog:

The Fallacy of the "Simple Question"
Most of my clients are, unsurprisingly, also "psychic". (I do so loathe that word and its social connotations.)

A client who is also a friend was telling me yesterday about her Hard Day at Work. After a few brief minutes with a client of her own she had received a poor review that I paraphrase as "all I asked was a simple question and...".

Let me save you some money, folks. Psychic talent is not an invisible remote control. Your life is not the Cosby Show, all eight seasons TiVo'd and ready to be scanned - snick, snick, snick - at forty thousand frames a second, in perfect background detail and with perfect script recall - by any psychic, at any time, for any price.

For six dollars - a Coke and a pack of Nabs - there isn't a psychic on the planet who can zoom in to Season Three, Episode Nine of "Life, Yours" in 120 seconds. Believing that it might be possible makes frauds a fortune and makes that reputed sucker born every minute a zilchonaire.

The one thing a gifted psychic is sure to know about you in thirty seconds or less? You don't have all the answers. The one thing you should know about us now - before you even pick up the telephone - neither do we.

The question? Not so simple. The answer? Easy-peasy.

Es

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 04:59:24 PM »
..then why advertise like you do know most answers though? And why charge $15 a minute? She should back that up by saying her hit rate in percentage. I'm pretty sure it would be around 40 percent or less like a lot of psychics.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 05:30:44 PM »
For those prices, I would have expected more information about who she is and why anybody on this planet would pay a minimum of $800 for a one hour phone call....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 08:07:56 PM »
For those prices, I would have expected more information about who she is and why anybody on this planet would pay a minimum of $800 for a one hour phone call....
Yeah and it's not even a full hour. It's 55 minutes. She is the supreme bullshitter if ever I saw one.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 11:13:18 PM »
Well, she's based herself in Nashville and from the verbiage on her site, it seems she's feeding on the music industry for customers. Who else in Nashville that kind of money and security personnel ::) ? She obviously doesn't want to cater to regular folk. Also, the 55 minute hour thing is reminiscent of the 50 minute hour that psychologists use, where they use the last ten minutes to document the session. Guess she only needs 5 since she says she doesn't keep notes on your reading. I dunno. I'm kind of put off by her taking herself a little too seriously.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2018, 02:13:29 AM »
are you kidding me? Not that I can't afford this rates but if what she says is not 100%, forget  it, she charges more than what Bill gate  will make an hour , some of these readers have the nerves

55 minutes @ $1800.00

55 minutes @ $3200.00

55 minutes @ $800.00

Well, she's based herself in Nashville and from the verbiage on her site, it seems she's feeding on the music industry for customers. Who else in Nashville that kind of money and security personnel ::) ? She obviously doesn't want to cater to regular folk. Also, the 55 minute hour thing is reminiscent of the 50 minute hour that psychologists use, where they use the last ten minutes to document the session. Guess she only needs 5 since she says she doesn't keep notes on your reading. I dunno. I'm kind of put off by her taking herself a little too seriously.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 02:35:47 AM »
The pool of people that she's fishing in in Nashville is pretty darn small. They likely all know each other and possibly come up in each other's readings.

Offline njlady

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2018, 03:44:05 PM »

If you have enough word-of-mouth business, you don't need to explain.  Just a way to contact and book. Looks like she has hit that point.

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2018, 03:53:36 PM »
!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 07:44:05 PM by Alisonelizabeth06 »