Author Topic: My reading with Moira  (Read 6168 times)

Offline illumine

My reading with Moira
« on: July 11, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »
Hi,

After reading some reviews on here and on the PS page, I decided to get a reading with Moira. I really enjoyed it and felt it was legit and accurate (from the past/present perspective). She mentioned details that described my situation that I really felt were true, including a detail about my appearance and personality. She also told me not such good news, but if it's the truth I can handle it....and it's something I actually found out by doing my own reading earlier.

Thank you for recommending her, she seemed a talented astrologer. Of course, the prediction won't manifest until later but she was very confident in what she was seeing based on her readings of my chart and psychic intuition.

Offline momo

Re: My reading with Moira
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
Hi illumine! I'm new here but here it goes... I have been reading with Moira too now for a couple months. Completely agree with you. She very accurately describes present and past situations. Not only was she accurate about me, she was accurate about the guy who is driving me insane as well. There are some things he never told me about his past but that I found out through others and Moira described those things as if she had lived them herself. She then told me how he feels about himself, and a few weeks later he said almost word by word what Moira had said. The big prediction hasn't happened yet(since it is still months ahead), so in the end we'll see just how accurate she really is, but so far she's one of the only ones who have impressed me.

anything