Author Topic: Updated list of inaccurate advisors  (Read 10392 times)

Offline Hillcam

Updated list of inaccurate advisors
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:07:50 PM »
At this point my recent situation that sent me into a psychic binge the last month is finally over. My POI has posted pictures with a new girl twice within a week’s timeframe so it’s safe to say he’s moved on. None of the following psychics picked up another woman’s energy:

Derek Newman
Tammy Swanson
Tara’s Lotus Garden
RavenFlight
Christina474773
Abundant Visions-in Gaylene’s defense she was accurate in the beginning. I think I may have messed predictions up because I started calling more frequently.
Jon Red
Trusting Eyes
Psychic Eliza
Cynthia Pierce

There were a few that predicted we wouldn’t get back together and if you’re interested you can PM me for their names. I do realize that these psychics may work for some of you and if they do, great! They just weren’t correct in my situation. A number of them may very well have a gift, I’m not denying that. This is just my experience with them.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:04:37 PM by Hillcam »

Offline mignnone

Re: Updated list of inaccurate advisors
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
At this point my recent situation that sent me into a psychic binge the last month is finally over. My POI has posted pictures wit a new girl twice within a week’s timeframe so it’s safe to say he’s moved on. None of the following psychics picked up another woman’s energy:

Derek Newman
Tammy Swanson
Tara’s Lotus Garden
RavenFlight
Christina474773
Abundant Visions-in Gaylene’s defense she was accurate in the beginning. I think I may have messed predictions up because I started calling more frequently.
Jon Red
Trusting Eyes
Psychic Eliza
Cynthia Pierce

There were a few that predicted we wouldn’t get back together and if you’re interested you can PM me for their names. I do realize that these psychics may work for some of you and if they do, great! They just weren’t correct in my situation. A number of them may very well have a gift, I’m not denying that. This is just my experience with them.

It’s funny that you said Derek didn’t pick up a third party but when I read with him in the last month, he told me of a third party but I honestly didn’t believe him. Abundant Visions, I haven’t read with her since she was incorrect about a prediction she gave me. The funny part is that her previous prediction was absolutely correct. Tammy I can believe doesn’t pick up third parties. Every time I call her, her version of what was going on seemed to be a fairytale. Jon Red’s prediction has not happened so probably won’t be calling back.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »
At this point my recent situation that sent me into a psychic binge the last month is finally over. My POI has posted pictures wit a new girl twice within a week’s timeframe so it’s safe to say he’s moved on. None of the following psychics picked up another woman’s energy:

Derek Newman
Tammy Swanson
Tara’s Lotus Garden
RavenFlight
Christina474773
Jon Red
Trusting Eyes
Psychic Eliza
Cynthia Pierce

It’s funny that you said Derek didn’t pick up a third party but when I read with him in the last month, he told me of a third party but I honestly didn’t believe him. Abundant Visions, I haven’t read with her since she was incorrect about a prediction she gave me. The funny part is that her previous prediction was absolutely correct. Tammy I can believe doesn’t pick up third parties. Every time I call her, her version of what was going on seemed to be a fairytale. Jon Red’s prediction has not happened so probably won’t be calling back.

I called him Derek last night (because I had free minutes) and he insisted it was nothing serious between my POI and this new girl. I can’t even tell you how many times he reiterated that. I don’t believe it. He’s also supposedly a ‘remote viewer’ but said the girl had blonde hair (she’s a brunette) and asked if they were wearing the color orange. Like I said he might be spectacular for some but not for me. At least I can save my money now 😂😂

Jon Red is too expensive to be incorrect. I really liked him and hoped he was right but I won’t waste money on him either

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 07:16:58 PM »
Jon Red sounded so convincing when I used him years ago, but he was wrong for me too. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 07:46:55 PM »
I had high hopes for Jon Red too. When I speak to Derek he mentioned the person wears red all the time. Because he mentions colors but I told him he was very wrong, the person wears more purple than anything because they are in Greek organization and purple is their color.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »
At this point my recent situation that sent me into a psychic binge the last month is finally over. My POI has posted pictures with a new girl twice within a week’s timeframe so it’s safe to say he’s moved on. None of the following psychics picked up another woman’s energy:

Derek Newman
Tammy Swanson
Tara’s Lotus Garden
RavenFlight
Christina474773
Jon Red
Trusting Eyes
Psychic Eliza
Cynthia Pierce

I never did read with any of these readers when I still had my Keen account. I never read with Gaylene but for some reason I was blocked when I did try to read with her.

Also, simply calling is not going to mess up predictions. If you weren't doing specific actions that might've toyed with them, then the reader was just plain wrong. What's going to happen is going to happen whether you call or not.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 08:05:51 PM »
I'm going to throw this out there only because this is based on my own experience with psychics and based on my own intuitions..... it is possible another woman's energy was no picked up because of where she is in his energy field. How close she is energetically. Not physically. Meaning she could mean jack squat to him really on any level and it will not be picked up. Some people have others in their lives for the sake of having someone, to not be alone, and I feel this is weak, but this is where they are at in their journey. Maybe they need to learn to be alone and only the universe will see to it. I think people have meaningless relation after meaningless relationship in an attempt to fill a void that can never be filled that way.

I hope that makes some sense. Confusing, I know.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 08:08:15 PM »
I'm going to throw this out there only because this is based on my own experience with psychics and based on my own intuitions..... it is possible another woman's energy was no picked up because of where she is in his energy field. How close she is energetically. Not physically. Meaning she could mean jack squat to him really on any level and it will not be picked up. Some people have others in their lives for the sake of having someone, to not be alone, and I feel this is weak, but this is where they are at in their journey. Maybe they need to learn to be alone and only the universe will see to it. I think people have meaningless relation after meaningless relationship in an attempt to fill a void that can never be filled that way.

Makes sense!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 08:22:42 PM »

This makes a lot of sense, and I think too it depends on how a psychic actually reads - like let's say a person who mainly reads energy, reads a guy and the way his energy feels toward other people shows that there's nobody really important to him that is in his life. He could still be dating some person and just not really have any serious feelings for them, so it might come across in his energy as platonic or unimportant and a psychic would still be right in reporting back that nobody is that important in his life right now so it isn't a stretch to think that they'd interpret that as not dating anyone.

Like for me, I am an empath and can also pick up on peoples' energy but if I'm reading strangers, especially at a distance, their energy gives me a broad overview of a situation. Like if I tune into someone's energy I can pick up are they anxious, upset, happy, sad. Or if I tune into a relationship I can pick up calm, rocky, etc. Broad feelings. But I'm not a mind reader. Other peoples' gifts may work differently or better than mine, but that's how I perceive things when I try to tune into pure energy.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:27:17 PM by journalmuse »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 06:30:33 AM »
Picking up on a third party seems to be the most problematic thing with readings and I don't know if it matters what kind of gifts they have. Clairvoyants can "see" if another person is around your POI but they can also misinterpret the relationship. Like some have told me they saw my ex with someone but when they described the woman I knew it was a friend or a relative. They can just as easily misinterpret the other way around and assume it is platonic when it's not. Especially if it's not a blazing hot romance.

If you know and tell them there is a third party they are likely to spin it like "oh but they aren't really in love, they are more like brother and sister living together." Which sounds like BS but I think sometimes that is honestly how they sense it and it may be the truth.

If it is more like FWB then who knows how they pick that up. I had a relationship like that once and we had great sex but I didn't have strong romantic feelings for the guy. We looked enough alike, when people saw us together out in public they would ask if we were brother and sister. Lol. I asked Judi about him once and although she knew he was an ex, that was the vibe she got too, like brother and sister.

How is this even possible? Were you attracted to the guy? I can't even fathom having just great sex with a guy, especially if he brags beforehand. I just know it's going to be lame, so I avoid casual sex at any cost. I wish I were like some, who are able to be a  F Him and Duck Him kind of person. How is this done?  Any tips of how to wipe them off my shoe afterwards?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 01:16:10 PM »
How is this even possible? Were you attracted to the guy? I can't even fathom having just great sex with a guy, especially if he brags beforehand. I just know it's going to be lame, so I avoid casual sex at any cost. I wish I were like some, who are able to be a  F Him and Duck Him kind of person. How is this done?  Any tips of how to wipe them off my shoe afterwards?

I think you are probably misreading what I wrote...it wasn't anything like what you're saying and these questions come off kind of rude.
My questions don't come off rude. I really wanted to know. Never mind if you're too sensitive about it. Not a problem; I'll ask elsewhere.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 12:06:01 AM »
Me too !  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 04:29:10 AM »
Hahaha....wow.

"When did you stop beating your wife?" Lol, sorry I don't play that game.
[/quote]