Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 53638 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2020, 01:20:01 AM »
Can anyone suggest a better method to contact Kate other than email? I understand she’s hard to get ahold of but I’ve been waiting over 2-3 weeks for a response  :-\

Is it for a follow up?

I got to say, she's really impressed me as a reader. I don't know if my situations are just more vivid to her or what, but last years reading is being confirmed. Someone texted me about whats been really going on with them today, and its exactly what Kate said. Specific things that could not have been guessed.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2020, 02:59:51 PM »
i didn't get any predictions from her and nothing she told me was stuff i could validate. i am not sure about her. she is an empath possibly but I didn't get more than that from her

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2020, 10:24:54 PM »
Any updates on her?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2020, 11:07:20 PM »
I had asked her about a trip I had planned here in a couple weeks...I told her I wasn’t sure if I should fly or drive...she said her guides didn’t know how I would travel either...which she interpreted to mean that however I went I’d be fine.  But now I know it’s becuz I’m not going at all...event has been cancelled becuz of the COVID-19.  My bigger predictions from her are still a ways out. But March is shaping up like she said it would.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2020, 10:17:24 PM »
hmmm ok or she could have just seen that you are not traveling at all. Are there any other predictions she made for you for the month of march that you feel comfortable sharing here. Since you said its shaping up as predicted

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2020, 12:32:32 AM »
She said that basically my poi would hermit away for the beginning of the month...he has...and that I would be waking up at like 3 or 4am with anxiety almost every night.  That he is awake at the same time (all true) and then she described a particular night where I would wake up at 4am literally crying and knowing I wasn’t going to see him. I’m not a crier but Friday morning 4 am I woke up crying knowing that our plans for that afternoon were going to be cancelled and feeling kinda hopeless I suppose. The crying freaked me out and I didn’t even remember she had said that til I went back to re-read my reading when this thread popped back up to the top. I didn’t talk to my poi until after noon that day and he was sick so obviously our plans had to be changed.  She did not give me a fairytale and said that this relationship has a lot of challenges.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2020, 03:01:28 AM »
Thanks freefinally

Offline njlady

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2020, 03:46:18 PM »
Has anyone done candle work with her? How would you recommend going about it?

Doing your own candle work is very easy.  Lot's of info online.  I buy from Memphis Conjure (online). 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2020, 11:40:16 PM »
Any updates on her? Did any predictions come to pass?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2020, 08:12:03 PM »
How long does this reader take to respond to emails? I requested to do a pay per min

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2020, 09:29:41 PM »
Ugh, she's $65 and im currently out of a job cause of this virus. is she worth it?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2020, 09:38:35 PM »
Ugh, she's $65 and im currently out of a job cause of this virus. is she worth it?

I loved her because she had been really accurate at first. My last reading was so off though, I won't be going back. She flipped the script, tried to make stuff fit, and was just really off.

Offline bonba

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2020, 05:09:22 PM »
I had reading with her 2 times . she  never respond  to emails . her life is so busy . she was very accurate about present and people feeling however Im not sure about her future prediction on insight . she is not  detailed but she nail it accurately so you know enough to make decisions .

Offline bonba

« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2020, 09:18:07 PM »
dont waste your time and money on this woman . she contradicts herself alot . not useful detail and no proof of validity . she was wrong about many thing and only right about couple of things . dont think it worth it specially that she cant read the future .

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2020, 09:23:26 PM »
I’m inclined to agree with the above. She contradicted herself a lot in a past reading and seemed to only offer up “predictions” after semi-fishing. She would often pause during chat and it’s as if she were waiting on me to say something. Then she’d say “yeah I was just about to say that. It seems like it’s going that way” or something of the sort.

Note: I put “predictions” in quotes because they weren’t really predictions. It seemed like advice. Present reading was very vague and could have applied to anyone. Nice lady though

anything