Author Topic: Rasberi  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Rasberi
« on: March 26, 2018, 03:44:37 PM »
Has anyone read with Rasberi...a friend of mine is asking if shes good or not but i really dont like to surf keen but i do remember the name. I think i remember reading with her yearss ago but i dont remember the reading

Offline sawthelight

Re: Rasberi
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »
Awful, and very judgmental from what I remember.  Was ages ago, though.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 04:07:38 PM »

Thanks alot. I know can rely on someone for honesty. Keen gives me a bad vibe from past experiences so im no gd at telling whos good on there. Do u anyone i can recommend.

Im glad u said judgemental,  my friend is gay n i definitely dont want her to feel judged

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:14:24 PM »

Thanks alot. I know can rely on someone for honesty. Keen gives me a bad vibe from past experiences so im no gd at telling whos good on there. Do u anyone i can recommend.

Im glad u said judgemental,  my friend is gay n i definitely dont want her to feel judged

I hate Keen too, closed my account yrs ago and never looked back.

Is she intent on using Keen?  What kind of reading is she looking for?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 04:16:22 PM »
I dont think the platform matter.  I think she went to keen cuz its popular n well known idk but shes looking for a love reading

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 04:21:42 PM »
I would say Mondez on bitwine, or Rune Mistress, maybe Miss Ann...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 05:11:56 PM »

I'm gay too and this is always a concern for me. In general most people treat me as you would want to be treated, but there are some people I can tell are a little uncomfortable - calling my ex my "friend" or having a hard time calling someone a "wife" or such as that. My quick sorting mechanism is to just avoid people who are described as your "psychic grandma" or who get super Jesus-y in their profiles.

If you come upon someone you want to see if I've read with and if they were OK I'm glad to do that.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 05:20:08 PM »
Its sad that in 2018 ppl are judgemental about lgbt. Most of my friends are gay or lesbian. My brother is also gay. I hate that its insulted. When my bro used to get reading advisors would always confuse his sex. But yes if u can suggest any pm me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 01:31:15 AM »
... or who get super Jesus-y in their profiles.

I'm not gay, but I avoid Jesus-y profiles as a general rule. I cannot stand too much of it. I was born/raised in the bible belt, so I definitely don't need it from any psychic, which is ironic because they are condemned in the Bible, but whatever. I'm pretty much done with all that.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 01:39:30 PM »
... or who get super Jesus-y in their profiles.

I'm not gay, but I avoid Jesus-y profiles as a general rule. I cannot stand too much of it. I was born/raised in the bible belt, so I definitely don't need it from any psychic, which is ironic because they are condemned in the Bible, but whatever. I'm pretty much done with all that.

Yeah I hear you. Even being gay aside I’d still tend to avoid Jesus-y profiles for the same reasons. I have a feeling that people do that in their profiles to help Christians feel at ease with calling a psychic, along the lines of - look I’m not a scary voodoo queen, my readings are God focused etc. which as a marketing thing I understand. But it drives people like us away.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 01:46:37 AM »
Yeah I hear you. Even being gay aside I’d still tend to avoid Jesus-y profiles for the same reasons. I have a feeling that people do that in their profiles to help Christians feel at ease with calling a psychic, along the lines of - look I’m not a scary voodoo queen, my readings are God focused etc. which as a marketing thing I understand. But it drives people like us away.

Exactly. I was totally under the impression that is why they lay it on thick about their beliefs and such, and if they mention it once, it's okay....not the hell and damnation crap.
I've read with Dr. Ginny and as sweet as she is, she didn't make me feel tense about her jesus-y talk, but she didn't harp either. Just wrong with her glossy predictions any way.

Offline Army

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2023, 04:40:19 AM »
In case anyone ever comes on this thread again.. Rasberi from Keen  is retiring.. I just saw it in an email I received.. I think next week is her last week

anything