Author Topic: Timelines  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Jeastyle

Timelines
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:21:59 PM »
Has anyone called multiple keen readers that gave similar timelines and have something happen within that time frame?

Or if the outcome wasn’t expected as they said it would but still contacted you?

All of them said within days to 2 weeks the latest, except 2 saying 6 weeks.

I know that a lot of readers are off with timelines but im not asking for a specific date at all... i guess this waiting game is making me nuts

Offline Baypark1

Re: Timelines
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:06:48 AM »
Has anyone called multiple keen readers that gave similar timelines and have something happen within that time frame?

Or if the outcome wasn’t expected as they said it would but still contacted you?

All of them said within days to 2 weeks the latest, except 2 saying 6 weeks.

I know that a lot of readers are off with timelines but im not asking for a specific date at all... i guess this waiting game is making me nuts

Thats why it's best to not look at the calendar, live your life and stop calling psychics.  It WILL drive you crazy and drive to you call more and spend all of your money!!! Trust me. I know

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
So I had called 6 different ones over a few months. All were maybe 5 minutes or less. Gave a bit of background info and just asked, "All I want to know if when will I see this person". In March, I was told within 3 months. Which takes me to end of May. Another said 6-8 weeks, which brought me to the end of May. Another said whilst in Spring. So that could be mid June, max and another said May 1- to June 1. My person said late May and is has since changed to mid June so I'm impressed that they are all picking up dates of close proximity.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 08:40:28 PM »
So I had called 6 different ones over a few months. All were maybe 5 minutes or less. Gave a bit of background info and just asked, "All I want to know if when will I see this person". In March, I was told within 3 months. Which takes me to end of May. Another said 6-8 weeks, which brought me to the end of May. Another said whilst in Spring. So that could be mid June, max and another said May 1- to June 1. My person said late May and is has since changed to mid June so I'm impressed that they are all picking up dates of close proximity.
Yeah, but sometimes it can mean absolutely nothing. I've had a couple of readers tell me similar stuff, I mean exactly as the previous reader had phrased it and everything and it just did not happen.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 09:48:22 PM »
Yeah, but sometimes it can mean absolutely nothing. I've had a couple of readers tell me similar stuff, I mean exactly as the previous reader had phrased it and everything and it just did not happen.

Same

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 12:33:08 AM »
My timelines have not passed yet so I shall see what happens. Also my POI has told me late May, which became mid June so I won't know if they're right until the end. Even my POI could miscalculate things depending on when things get taken care of.

Offline cappy

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 04:32:07 PM »
all of mine said summer for mine....Yona, Cookie AND SSV
makes you hopeful I know....sometimes I wonder if the generic answer is 3 months, or the next season

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »
makes you hopeful I know....sometimes I wonder if the generic answer is 3 months, or the next season

It’s definitely the generic answer, at least in my experience....all winter, I heard progress in spring, now it’s summer...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 06:23:25 PM »

It’s definitely the generic answer, at least in my experience....all winter, I heard progress in spring, now it’s summer...

My experience is that it's a go-to answer. Anywhere from 4-8 months, or next season, or the season after that. It's often a mid-range prediction in terms of how far off it is. Not always, but often. That's why I'm not sure you can infer that several people who tell you roughly the same timing means it's REALLY going to happen.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 09:44:21 PM »
I got the summer too for my timeline lol. And when I called late last year it was the spring.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 09:56:31 PM »
I got the summer too for my timeline lol. And when I called late last year it was the spring.

Yep. I’m not waiting anymore, I’m more mourning the fact that it won’t happen....life goes on though.