Author Topic: Are psychics picking up POI's thoughts or mind reading OURS?  (Read 4820 times)

Offline dascallie

Are psychics picking up POI's thoughts or mind reading OURS?
« on: March 03, 2018, 09:43:59 PM »
I'm new new here--but this has played on my mind a lot as Ive gotten readings.

First I want to say, that 100% I believe telepathy is real--I've had my own spontaneous episodes with it--like many people have--and even major academic institutions have documented it exists--Stanford Research Institute, Princeton, Duke, University of VA, U of Edinburgh to just name a few that have compiled statistical proof that mind reading/telepathy exists.

But what I struggle with, when getting a psychic reading is--how do we know if the psychic is simply mind reading us--because let's face it--in our heads we have most of what they feed back to us about the POI...plus, depending on our emotional state, sometimes we may visualize 'hopeful'...yes he will return/loves/misses us--or fearful...no he will never be back/is with another/has fallen out of love.

I'd love to know other's thoughts about this--and any experiences that incontrovertibly seem to show the psychic is TRULY reading the POI's mind/intentions/wants.

Look forward to your thoughts!

Offline Sooshi

Re: Are psychics picking up POI's thoughts or mind reading OURS?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 11:24:21 PM »
Good question. I think either can occur. In some cases, the psychic has actually used the poi's own wording and phrases so that helps to know they've connected to them. Not sure what else I could come up with.

Offline 88

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 11:50:44 PM »
Good question. I think either can occur. In some cases, the psychic has actually used the poi's own wording and phrases so that helps to know they've connected to them. Not sure what else I could come up with.

That could still be them possibly picking up on your thoughts, your memory of what was said.

I will say this though, while them picking up your thoughts is a possibility, it isn’t always the case. I’ve had very specific predictions come true.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:55:44 PM by 88 »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 12:06:20 AM »
I totally agree on this...they pick up on your wants and desires.  If you are thinking about how you “think” they have loved you...they will pick that up and tell you how they love you..,when it’s just reading your wants.  Nothing more.   All these people who think that the other person feels love but just don’t act on it....well if they felt love, they would act.  No excuses.  Stop believing what you were told, and start believing what you see.  Actions....believe the actions.   Not the words that you paid to hear. 

I’ve been there way too many times.  Nothing anyone said was real.  Nothing came to be.  Quite the opposite really in all situations.

I was just here to answer a few pm’s.  But I saw this and felt I had to reply.

Wish you all the best!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 12:38:34 AM »
Thanks for the replies!

Now, having set out my initial question, IMHO, I tend to think it's a mix--of mind reading "us", the client--but with the really talented psychics, there's evidence they seem to amazingly leap from us to pick up direct information from the POI.

Differentiating the two is the tough thing I think.

I personally have had absolute PROOF that a reader was reading the POI...and NOT ME...because I did not know the super specific information given to me--and it was such a wacky detail-- but it was exactly confirmed later about the POI.

Here's a crazy example: I was crushed out on this guy (we'll call him David) but I could not tell whether he was interested in me. He wasn't a new person in my life, I had known him sort of indirectly in school....but had not seen him in 15 years.

The reading was sort of middle of the road (probably because the guy had pretty bland feelings about me!--it went nowhere)---but then the reader says something to effect of "so he looks like Don Johnson on Miami Vice, right?"

I thought "what? Don Johnson??...uh...big NO...what the heck is that--sheesh, how nuts".

Of course by now I'd written this off as some meandering waste of time.

About a month or so after this (and after I'd shelved my 'wants' for David, since he obviously wasn't feeling it) I was out with a couple of girlfriends...including a new girl I hadn't known. As we chicks do, we chit chatted about men and I moaned about my fruitless interest in this "David xxxx"--coincidentally, the new girl knew the him from an apartment complex they both used to live in.

She said "oh yeah David xxx!--He thought he was Don Johnson! Dressed exactly like Don Johnson on Miami Vice--the t-shirt with sport coat, worn with jeans--David even owned up to it--talked about it-he like the cool factor and the look"

Soooo...very crazy, eh?

That psychic sure didn't pick that little tidbit up from my brain! She obviously zeroed in on Davids!
Now I know the "Meh/bland not interested" feelings about me were coming from him too!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 12:50:33 AM »
Thanks for the replies!

Now, having set out my initial question, IMHO, I tend to think it's a mix--of mind reading "us", the client--but with the really talented psychics, there's evidence they seem to amazingly leap from us to pick up direct information from the POI.

Differentiating the two is the tough thing I think.

I personally have had absolute PROOF that a reader was reading the POI...and NOT ME...because I did not know the super specific information given to me--and it was such a wacky detail-- but it was exactly confirmed later about the POI.

Here's a crazy example: I was crushed out on this guy (we'll call him David) but I could not tell whether he was interested in me. He wasn't a new person in my life, I had known him sort of indirectly in school....but had not seen him in 15 years.

The reading was sort of middle of the road (probably because the guy had pretty bland feelings about me!--it went nowhere)---but then the reader says something to effect of "so he looks like Don Johnson on Miami Vice, right?"

I thought "what? Don Johnson??...uh...big NO...what the heck is that--sheesh, how nuts".

Of course by now I'd written this off as some meandering waste of time.

About a month or so after this (and after I'd shelved my 'wants' for David, since he obviously wasn't feeling it) I was out with a couple of girlfriends...including a new girl I hadn't known. As we chicks do, we chit chatted about men and I moaned about my fruitless interest in this "David xxxx"--coincidentally, the new girl knew the him from an apartment complex they both used to live in.

She said "oh yeah David xxx!--He thought he was Don Johnson! Dressed exactly like Don Johnson on Miami Vice--the t-shirt with sport coat, worn with jeans--David even owned up to it--talked about it-he like the cool factor and the look"

Soooo...very crazy, eh?

That psychic sure didn't pick that little tidbit up from my brain! She obviously zeroed in on Davids!
Now I know the "Meh/bland not interested" feelings about me were coming from him too!

Pretty cool...but that’s insight.lland in too have gotten insight into someone that turned out be be correct.  This is about real “feelings” for you.  And the predictions they give based on such.  Which never really ever happen.  Isnsight is different than real predictions or actual feelings, that they act on.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 01:01:35 AM »

That could still be them possibly picking up on your thoughts, your memory of what was said.
That's not what I meant. I mean uses their phrasing to say something they haven't said before especially if they end up saying it later. That's direct confirmation.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 01:29:21 AM »
"Pretty cool...but that’s insight.lland in too have gotten insight into someone that turned out be be correct.  This is about real “feelings” for you.  And the predictions they give based on such.  Which never really ever happen.  Isnsight is different than real predictions or actual feelings, that they act on."

I guess I feel that if the psychic can LINK into the POI, for whatever mundane reason--they've made 'contact' with the POI.
and so it's not a big leap for me to intuit they could also pick up the emotions of that person (the POI).

Plus in this case, I know for sure I wasn't feeling an emotionless "blah"  when I thought about him....It was more keyed-up--insecurity/anxiety.

anything